: Connect Xbox one a tv with miracast

Discus and support : Connect Xbox one a tv with miracast in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Connect Xbox one a tv with miracast Hi, I have a tv philco 4k, but I liked connect xbox one with miracast, without hdmi, it's possible? Thx... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by ricardo_perroni, Apr 12, 2020.

1. : Connect Xbox one a tv with miracast

Hi,

I have a tv philco 4k, but I liked connect xbox one with miracast, without hdmi, it's possible?

Thx

:)

ricardo_perroni, Apr 12, 2020
  2. Skeeter Quill Win User

That's not possible, no. If it were it would be a very poor experience too for playing games.

what is the reason for wanting to connect without HDMI?
  3. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Miracast (ASAP Please!)

Isn't miracast done through the Television itself (Or a device connected to the Television)? If your device is Miracast enabled and your Television is Miracast enabled you should be good to go.
  4. PhillipLeBlanc Win User

Miracast Question

The Xbox One doesn’t have Miracast, currently.
  5. Ardekall Win User

I can not project my computer to the Xbox One with the Wireless Display app

I seem to have the miracast. I have "Connect a wireless display device" in "Project". And it appears the Xbox.
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

XBox One S - Wireless Display

No, the wireless display app will only work as a projection (a second screen), like plug a PC into a TV using Miracast or a HDMI, this means the controling stuff (mouse and keyboard) still needs to be connected to the PC or phone to be able to use them.

Note: This app has been getting some reports of lag and a bit of delay from the main screen to the one you receive in the app.
Thema:

1. : Connect Xbox one a tv with miracast - Similar Threads - Connect miracast

2. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  3. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  4. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  5. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  6. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  7. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  8. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  9. Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord: Hello, While playing Snowrunner on my PC with my Xbox One controller, like I have for over 2 years, it disconnected randomly, while I was driving in the game. In the Bluetooth menu on the PC,...
  10. Controller and connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and connection issues: My first issue i was having was trying to do remote play on my mobile device. I connected via bluetooth my wireless controller to my phone and started remote play.. Only the A and B and the xbox...