Connect xbox as extender (538 error)
Discus and support Connect xbox as extender (538 error) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everybody, Recently I tried to connect my xbox 360 as extender to my windows 7. I thought it is an easy task, but I released that it is not. In... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gosia2011, Apr 1, 2014.
Thema:
Connect xbox as extender (538 error)
Loading...
-
Connect xbox as extender (538 error) - Similar Threads - Connect extender 538
-
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect
in XboX InsidersThe Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC... -
Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect
in XboX InsidersRemote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work... -
Xbox series X won't connect to internet
in XboX InsidersXbox series X won't connect to internet: Tried connecting to Wi-Fi and says it's already has a wired connection, when it doesn't. Doesn't also work when connected to Ethernet cable. Tried hard reset, power downs, router turned on and... -
Insider program connectivity issues
in XboX InsidersInsider program connectivity issues: I joined the Xbox insider program yesterday, and today when I've turned on my series X can't connect to the Xbox Network. I am connected to my wifi network, all the tests are coming back normal... -
Why won't my Xbox Series S connect to internet extenders?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy won't my Xbox Series S connect to internet extenders?: This issue kinda sucks and i don't wanna re-sell because i'd be losing money. Me and my sister got the Xbox Series S for christmas and since then ive hardly been able to use it. It doesn't connect... -
Xbox 360 not connecting to xbox live via ethernet cable and wifi extender
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox 360 not connecting to xbox live via ethernet cable and wifi extender: My xbox 360 is unable to connect to the internet when I plugged an ethernet cord from it into the TP-Link RE220 wifi extender. Any solutions? [img] 6064f194-0718-4ab3-be45-d2ecd51efcf9