connect to xbox360s

Discus and support connect to xbox360s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot connect my xbox360s to the internet 2611fe22-7126-4a31-b224-0d0b42545e07 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Carl HSprings, Dec 16, 2022.

1. connect to xbox360s

I cannot connect my xbox360s to the internet

:)

Carl HSprings, Dec 16, 2022
  2. Beubeu44 Win User

80151912 can’t connect to Xbox live

I’m on xbox360 and the connection to xboxlive is back
  3. Fatima_J Win User

connect to xbox360s

Hi Carl HSprings ,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

Based on the description, it appears that you are having an issue on your connecting your xbox360s to the internet. I'm glad you took the time to consider this for us so we can help you figure it out for you.

Before anything else, let me ask you the following questions below so that I fully understand the problem.

1. When does the issue started? Is this working fine before?

2. Did you receive any error message?

3. What changes did you make on Xbox prior to this issue?

In this case, you may try to follow the steps from the link below that could fix the issue. Let me know if it fixes the issue.

Troubleshoot your Xbox network connection | Xbox Support

You might want to check the thread link below that has the same issue of yours.

Xbox 360 can't connect to internet. - Microsoft Community

We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  4. Fatima_J Win User

connect to xbox360s

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Fatima J

Microsoft Moderator
  5. gr4wp Win User

Xbox One X can't log in on Xbox360 Launcher

Still the same, after I turn on Battle Block Theater (or any other Xbox360 game) and try to download other accounts to my Xbox360 system it just CAN'T Connect to Xbox Live, message that it can't connect UPnP is still here. After I troubleshoot connection
    it says I'm online.
  6. BEMAMUD Win User

Cannot join Xboxlive after opening NAT. Desperate!

Hi there,

Yes I enabled the DMZ and filled in the IP address of the Xbox360. Plus I enabled the UNpN.

This will come out:

Enabling UNpN = Can't join parties or games, but NAT is OPEN.

Enabling DMZ with IP = Xbox360 cannot connect to the internet at all.

Enabling both = Xbox360 cannot connect to internet at all.

I really don't know what to do. Thanks for responding!
Thema:

connect to xbox360s

1. connect to xbox360s - Similar Threads - connect xbox360s

2. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com: It was connect before but I don't know what happened c50efddc-45f4-4b4d-b321-a9e9c46e688a
  3. my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help: my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help 4f01fe3d-d839-4674-8e0a-abef22f6c9b9
  4. Xbox Series X Won’t Connect to Xbox360 Emulator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Won’t Connect to Xbox360 Emulator: Just a few weeks ago I was playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (2009 version) on the Xbox360 emulator. I went to go play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 today on the emulator and it says that it...
  5. Xbox360 modus won't connect to Live while Xbox one can.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 modus won't connect to Live while Xbox one can.: I've read multiple posts about this issue already but I just can't find the right answer. So I'd like to play a backward compatible game on my xbox one S, but my profile can't be downloaded due to...
  6. Xbox360 Network Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 Network Connection Issues: Xbox360 was connecting to internet and Xbox live but we had a power outage and now it won't connect. Have already tried resetting the router multiple times, restarting the Xbox, etc. I have no way...
  7. I am trying to update my xbox360 with usb stick and internet but when i connect internet...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to update my xbox360 with usb stick and internet but when i connect internet...: Can you help me i can't update xboy360 with xboxlive internet connection 819d5813-a9d3-4940-a2ba-927d8fb54be0
  8. Sorry I cant connect to my Xbox360 settings and internet explorer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sorry I cant connect to my Xbox360 settings and internet explorer: Can you please help me with my Xbox360 settings bcos i want to start over * Converted to a Question and moved from Internet Explorer. 9ae0fbd2-44db-4be7-8a23-e0a19a88ccc6
  9. how to connect xbox360 & win7 media center?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to connect xbox360 & win7 media center?: how to connect xbox360 & win7 media center? d224af26-2009-4357-8543-aa92e4048c5f
  10. Cannot find help to connect my Xbox360 to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find help to connect my Xbox360 to the internet: Hello all, I am in need of assistance. I have my old Xbox360 in my living room connected to the television for my son to play Minecraft on. Somehow, it stopped being able to connect to Xbox Live....