Connect to Xbox Live fail

Discus and support Connect to Xbox Live fail in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I After a long time without playing on my XBox360, I've bought a new game, to download on XBox Live. However, impossible to connect on Internet. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AnaelleMathis, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Connect to Xbox Live fail

I

After a long time without playing on my XBox360, I've bought a new game, to download on XBox Live.

However, impossible to connect on Internet. It fails, using wifi or ethernet, before and after reboot of my modem.

I don't have any error code. Looking for net activity, I see that XBox360 launch the same SSDP request 10 times :

NOTIFY * HTTP/1.1

HOST: 239.255.255.250:1900

NT: upnp:rootdevice

NTS: ssdp:alive

USN: uuid:99999999-3905-2000-0000-999999999999::upnp:rootdevice

CACHE-CONTROL: max-age=1800

SERVER: XboxUpnp/0.1 UPnP/1.0 Xbox/2.0.14042.0

CONSOLENAME.XBOX.COM: Xbox 360

DATE: Sat, 02 Dec 2017 19:32:37 GMT

I don't see any response. It seems to be the cause of failure. Don't understand why and how to solve it.

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance

Hervé

:)

AnaelleMathis, Dec 2, 2017
  2. Can't connect to xbox live, even with compatible router!

it fails right when it tries to connect to xbox live.

When I hit test connection, the adapter connects to the router, but doesn't connect to the internet, so it can connect to Live. That's where it fails.

Unclebetty32k, Dec 2, 2017
  3. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Can't Sign In - A problem occurred while signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support.

Greetings ChickenElite!

Could you run a diagnostic test to LIVE, to determine if you console can connect properly.

Browse to Xbox network settings and select Test Xbox LIVE Connection. Let us know if your console fails to connect and if so, where on the connection test does it fail to connect to LIVE.

Thank you!

taidara, Dec 2, 2017
  4. Unclebetty32k Win User

Can't connect to xbox live, even with compatible router!

it fails right when it tries to connect to xbox live.

When I hit test connection, the adapter connects to the router, but doesn't connect to the internet, so it can connect to Live. That's where it fails.
  5. Gary81 Win User

Random disconnects

I have just been disconnect from xbox live and I cant reconnect. Test connection, network connected, internet connected. xbox live fails to connect. Done the usual restarted internet and even switched off xbox but still fails to connect. Anyone know if
    anything is happening.
  6. Spiderboy646 Win User

May 2011 Update Got You Down?

I can't connect to xbox live after the update.

I get xbox live: failed

well I think its trying to tell me xbox live is a fail.
  7. IvoGTA 360 Win User

PLEASE HELP, can't connect to xbox live since 30.12.2014

I forgot to say, the Xbox Live connection test fails between Internet and Xbox Live, the error type is Live Connection Error
  8. N1NJAS FTW Win User

Xbox repeatedly signs itself out.

First test connected to the router and internet then failed to connect to Xbox live....
Thema:

Connect to Xbox Live fail

1. Connect to Xbox Live fail - Similar Threads - Connect Live fail

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  4. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  5. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  6. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  7. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  8. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  9. Xbox 360 failing to connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 failing to connect to Xbox Live: For a while now, I've been experiencing an issue on my Xbox 360 where I am able to log in, but it immediately states "Disconnected from Xbox Live" and forces me to use my account locally. My...
  10. xbox 360 fail to connect to internet and live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 fail to connect to internet and live: We live in Denmark. My sons xbox have for a while now, been having connection problems. Loosing connection during gaming. Now it wont connect at all. We use a wireless connection. To xbox 360 use...