“Connect to the Xbox network”

Discus and support “Connect to the Xbox network” in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Out of the blue, whenever I turn on my Xbox Series S, it says ‘Connect to Xbox network’. When I go to network settings, it says I’m connected to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gooder player, Mar 2, 2024.

1. “Connect to the Xbox network”

Out of the blue, whenever I turn on my Xbox Series S, it says ‘Connect to Xbox network’. When I go to network settings, it says I’m connected to my router, that my NAT type is open, then underneath ‘The following services are experiencing issues:’ then blank - it doesn’t name the issues. When I test network connection, it says ‘your console is connected to the internet’.

To be able to actually use my Xbox, I’ve been having to reset it and when setting it up again, connect to my mobile hotspot at first, because when I connect to my router, it says there is an issue and it can’t find any updates. When I finish the set up, I can then switch from my hotspot to my router connection. However, when I jump on another night, we’re back to square one and I need to ‘Connect to the Xbox network’ - this isn’t sustainable for me, I can’t reset my Xbox every time I want to play. That’s just absolutely ridiculous.

I’ve also tried a variety of troubleshooting steps, none of which have worked. These include:

-Unplug and also reset my router

-every step in this answer (I’ll not bother retyping): https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-x-never-connects-to-xbox-live-on-start-up/d7fe744e-b656-4718-82de-6370e61b5ea5

Frankly I feel like I’m running out of options. Before I ultimately just sell the Xbox because it isn’t worth the hassle - there’s absolutely no way I’m phoning my network provider to do something to my router - I thought I would ask on here as a last attempt to see if there are any other sensible troubleshooting I’ve not done. If not, it looks like a PS5 is on the cards.

:)

gooder player, Mar 2, 2024
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

I have an Xbox 360 that won't connect to my router

3. XBF Aicha T Win User

warzone: checking for updates, A required network service has failed

4. XBF Aicha T Win User

My Minecraft beta won’t update

5. XBF Aicha T Win User

XB1X - 98% packet loss, Can't Connect to Any Multi-player Servers

6. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Unable to connect to Xbox Network

Thema:

“Connect to the Xbox network”

1. “Connect to the Xbox network” - Similar Threads - “Connect network”

2. My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are: Im visiting family and brought my xbox with me and when i set it up to use it worked just fine. I turned it off when i was done and came back a few hours later to find that it disconnected from...
  3. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  4. My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it: The Internet works fine on everything else. ead1a9fe-d0af-4431-9005-424964e655e8
  5. Connecting to the 5Ghz network completely shuts off the 5Ghz signal for all devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to the 5Ghz network completely shuts off the 5Ghz signal for all devices: on my xbox series s, every time i connect to my wifi 5Ghz signal it completely shuts off the 5Ghz connection to all my other devices, including my xbox, until i restart my router. none of my other...
  6. My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?: Our home wifi seems to work with phones, laptops, etc...but it just stopped allowing my X-Box Series S to connect. Cannot figure out way and have tried all the steps I can find recommended....
  7. My xbox wont let me connect to network and keeps signing me out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont let me connect to network and keeps signing me out: My xbox is not connecting to the xbox network and keeps signing me out. I start up my xbox, log in to any of my 3 accounts, then it says connect to the xbox network - i do, then it continues to...
  8. How to connect to xbox network without disconnecting at the same time everyday?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect to xbox network without disconnecting at the same time everyday?: My xbox one s disconnects from the xbox network from 8pm-8am everyday.i have tried everything in the xbox network settings and just can not find a way to fix this issue...
  9. My xbox series x doesn't connect to xbox network but is connected to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x doesn't connect to xbox network but is connected to the internet: So I've tried every single fix out there to try and fix the issue but my console won't connect to the xbox network. I can't sign in as it says I do not have an Internet connect but when I click...
  10. Xbox Series S not connected nor acting connected, but saying it's connected only in network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S not connected nor acting connected, but saying it's connected only in network...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...