connect permissions

Discus and support connect permissions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try and play plant v zombies i get the message''your profile does not have the connect permission to access xbox live functionality''. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ohmcom, Jan 12, 2018.

  1. ohmcom
    ohmcom Guest

    connect permissions


    When i try and play plant v zombies i get the message''your profile does not have the connect permission to access xbox live functionality''.

    I am new to xbox as it was given to my son .

    I thought you could play straight from the disk?

    :)
     
    ohmcom, Jan 12, 2018
    #1
  2. XBOX APP

    Did you give the app permission to your microphone? It won't connect you if you don't give it permission to the microphone.
     
    xBlueshirts102x, Jan 12, 2018
    #2
  3. Xbox One not finding network

    It should just be permissions. For instance, if you look at your settings on your router while your Xbox One is on, it probably comes up as a requesting permission to connect, or is automatically blocked.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Jan 12, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    connect permissions

    If this is Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, you need a gold subscription in order to play. That is an online only game and gold is required to play online.
     
    Smwutches, Jan 12, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    connect permissions

    If this is Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, you need a gold subscription in order to play. That is an online only game and gold is required to play online.
  6. xBlueshirts102x Win User

    XBOX APP

    Did you give the app permission to your microphone? It won't connect you if you don't give it permission to the microphone.
  7. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    Xbox One not finding network

    It should just be permissions. For instance, if you look at your settings on your router while your Xbox One is on, it probably comes up as a requesting permission to connect, or is automatically blocked.
  8. ShadowMaster214 Win User

    My gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality.

    its say alert field to connection to permission to access xbox live functionality
  9. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 crashing after achieving autumn season.

    Do you have your Microsoft account connected and the game have permission to access it?
Thema:

connect permissions

Loading...
  1. connect permissions - Similar Threads - connect permissions

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. Xbox series X won't connect to internet

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won't connect to internet: Tried connecting to Wi-Fi and says it's already has a wired connection, when it doesn't. Doesn't also work when connected to Ethernet cable. Tried hard reset, power downs, router turned on and...
  8. Insider program connectivity issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program connectivity issues: I joined the Xbox insider program yesterday, and today when I've turned on my series X can't connect to the Xbox Network. I am connected to my wifi network, all the tests are coming back normal...
  9. Offline Permission active, yet games require a connection to launch.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline Permission active, yet games require a connection to launch.: I'm at my wits' end trying to figure out how Microsoft's stuff works these days. I've got these games installed on my PC. And I've already flipped the switch for offline permissions, thinking I'd...
  10. How do I change my child’s permissions? They want to connect with their friends online to...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my child’s permissions? They want to connect with their friends online to...: My kids want to play Mine Craft with their friends online. However their current permission settings in the family app prevent that. I can’t figure out how to change their permissions in the...