connect Epic games account to my Xboxone - it says I am connected but i am not!

Discus and support connect Epic games account to my Xboxone - it says I am connected but i am not! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Epic games account says I am connected but it does not show up on fortnite. please help a61bcf1c-a2be-44e7-b837-8914a5f238de Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnamedG, Aug 25, 2018.

1. UnamedG
    UnamedG Guest

Epic games account says I am connected but it does not show up on fortnite. please help

:)

UnamedG, Aug 25, 2018
  2. Problem with epic games

I tried to connect my xbox account to an epic games account but it tells me that the accaount is already connected even if I have never done so how can I trace back to which epic games account is connected?

thanks

iSp RAVIOLO93, Aug 25, 2018
  3. MoonlitAura
    MoonlitAura Guest
    Problem with epic games

MoonlitAura, Aug 25, 2018
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. First, try deleting your gamertag from the console then power cycle it by holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds till it shuts down. When you restart, download your gamertag again and see if that works. If it does not
    then you'll need to contact Epic support for more assistance.

onyxishere, Aug 25, 2018
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. First, try deleting your gamertag from the console then power cycle it by holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds till it shuts down. When you restart, download your gamertag again and see if that works. If it does not
    then you'll need to contact Epic support for more assistance.
  6. Vikina Hanková Win User

Epic games account and xbox account

I am logged in to one account but this account is not connected with xbox. If i want to connect these acounts, Epic Games write me that my xbox account is connected with another epic games account but i don´t know, with which account. My question is .. How can i found out which epic games account i am connected to?
  7. N7 Gh0stz Win User

always connected or not

what im trying to understand is, if i am on holiday for a week when i come home will i be able to turn my xboxone on connect to the internet and go play some games. i understand if i don't connect in 24 hours i cant play offline but what i am saying is if
    i go away on holiday come back will i be able to turn my xboxone on and go online or will i be blocked
  8. Sodangidni Win User

I am unable to connect my EPIC account to the console

Hello, Adam E. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you already have an Epic account linked to your Microsoft account.

Not only that, but it is important to point out that it is not possible to unlink an Epic account from your Microsoft account, the process always needs to be done in the Epic linked accounts management site.

If you’re not able to do this, you may want to contact Epic Games support and review the options you may have.

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including an email address, gamertags, etc.

As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I know this is not the kind of answer you were expecting, but I hope it helps in some way.

Regards,

Arturo.
  9. Jon81D Win User

I am connected - But I am not!

thanks for reading, I factory reset, which has fixed my issue.
Thema:

1. connect Epic games account to my Xboxone - it says I am connected but i am not! - Similar Threads - connect Epic games

2. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  3. Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...: I have both playstation and xbox accounts connected to one email and i want to play with my xbox's progress, for some reason when i try to login to epic games with my xbox account it says it sent...
  4. I am trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epic games account but when i press connect it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epic games account but when i press connect it...: I am trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epic games account but when i press connect it connects to another Xbox account so how do i change it to the right Xbox account?...
  5. Xbox account already connected with another epic games acount?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account already connected with another epic games acount?: When trying to connect my (new and first) epic account with my (new) xbox series s, it says that my Xbox account was already connected with another epic games acount. I am not aware of already...
  6. I dont know how to connect my Epic games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont know how to connect my Epic games account: Hi, a while ago i got fortnite and I thought I didn't have an epics account. But then I was told it automatically creates one. I don't know the email or password , as I didn't know I had one, and...
  7. Xbox won’t connect to epic games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won’t connect to epic games: I tried to play Xbox cloud gaming and it said that I needed to connect Xbox to play Fortnite on cloud gaming so I tried to connect my Xbox account to my epic games account but it already says that...
  8. Unexpected epic games account connected

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unexpected epic games account connected: I was trying to link my epic games account to my xbox but it said i could not because an account was already linked to my xbox. How do i find this account and disconnect it?...
  9. I can't connect my Xbox account to epic games it keep coming wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect my Xbox account to epic games it keep coming wrong account: I can't connect my Xbox account to epic games it comes with and wrong account a7b7ba3d-ec74-483d-8cf4-c62d76ae76d0
  10. Non existing email connected to Epic Games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Non existing email connected to Epic Games account: So I recently logged back into my old Epic Games account to see what was on there and I could still get in, but I don't have access to the email I have with it. I tried changing my email on the...