Connect Digital Potentiometer to the XAC

Discus and support Connect Digital Potentiometer to the XAC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Gentles; What is the optimum way to connect digital potentiometer to the XAC currently I used X9C103P with Arduino but the connection doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HMI73, Dec 4, 2022.

1. HMI73
    HMI73 Guest

Dear Gentles;

What is the optimum way to connect digital potentiometer to the XAC

currently I used X9C103P with Arduino but the connection doesn't give stable behavior due to this undocumented calibration functionality to the voltage.

I'm trying to use this digital potentiometer for 6 months with no luck at all, Please share some guidance on how to use the digital potentiometer with arduino to connect it with XAC.

Thank you

:)

HMI73, Dec 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today HMI73

The XAC is not meant to be used with a potentiometer / in that way
    You can check the compatible accessories here
    https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/a...
  3. Filippo Gibellini Win User

X1 X2 Analog Input

if I connect 2 independent trimmers (or potentiometers) to the 3.5mm jack they seem to work correctly
  4. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Can I use the XAC as a TV remote on a smart TV?

Hello EmmaC_OT, my name is Jose, i am here to help you in any way I can.

Yes, it is possible to pair the XAC with a Samsung smart TV to change channels among other things. To do that, follow these steps:

Turn on the XAC and the Samsung TV.

On your Samsung TV, go to Settings > General > Accessories > Bluetooth.

Turn on Bluetooth on the XAC.

The Samsung TV should detect the XAC. Select the XAC from the list of detected devices.

Once the XAC is paired with your Samsung TV, you can use the buttons on the XAC to control the TV.

To change channels, press the Channel Up or Channel Down button.

To adjust the volume, press the Volume Up or Volume Down button.

To play or pause a video, press the Play/Pause button.

To advance or rewind a video, press the Forward or Back button.

Once the XAC is paired with your Samsung TV, you can use it to listen to TV audio through headphones or speakers connected to the XAC.

If your Samsung TV supports Bluetooth, but you can't pair it with the XAC, you can try the following:

Make sure the XAC and Samsung TV are turned on and close to each other.

Restart the XAC and Samsung TV.

Try pairing the XAC with the Samsung TV in an environment with less Bluetooth interference.

I hope this information has been useful to you, have a good day.
  5. Doe the second Win User

adaptive controller

Some more questions please.

Does the headphone port carry mic/headphone capability. There is no mic jack port on the Thrustmaster.

Also, I could use it when playing other games with a normal controller to chat as if the mic port is capable.

Secondly, I want a hardwire connection from the XAC to my Xbox one S but the output from the XAC is USBc which I understand is not compatible with USB3/2 - is that correct. I prefer hardwire connections to bluetooth.
  6. ngocphi Win User

XBOX X and Steam gaming ?

Because you ain't looking at the right list

XAC

Keep in mind compatibility requires the stick manufacturer to follow standards xbox sets

Xac is little different and had there own standards but has a bigger list you might wanna ask your manufacturer if they can make a driver for xac
Thema:

1. Connect Digital Potentiometer to the XAC - Similar Threads - Connect Digital Potentiometer

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  4. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  5. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  6. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  7. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  8. I cannot connect my Xbox Series S to my phone. Where is the 10-digit-code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect my Xbox Series S to my phone. Where is the 10-digit-code?: I cannot connect my xbox series s to my phone. The 10-digit code that should be reflected on the television screen is not reflected on the screen. Please help. 88c0ab11-b608-4111-a9f8-05933633b477
  9. where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?: where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app? [img] [img] 94ab10a6-fe03-4c36-974d-9094e25d9772
  10. where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?

in XBoX on Mobile
    where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?: ive been struggling with trying to reconnect my own xbox to the app since this “great” new update came out and for the life of me i can’t figure anything out. not only does my xbox not show up,...