Connceting Xbox 360 controller

Discus and support Connceting Xbox 360 controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I connect my Xbox 360 controller to my apple iPad (mac) to play Call of Duty mobile? 93d00581-fe46-4f10-8691-5003fe7c94be Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Struan Campbell-Smith, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Connceting Xbox 360 controller

How do I connect my Xbox 360 controller to my apple iPad (mac) to play Call of Duty mobile?

:)

Struan Campbell-Smith, Dec 11, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but it seems like the Xbox 360 controller is not compatible with an Apple device. For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.apple.com/en-ph/HT211232

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Jakegale223 Win User

Xbox live core services

xbox live core is not conncet.
  4. XBL AKEEMs Win User

Blank avatar

your account just need be conncet to live
  5. Arminator Win User

conncet xbox one controller via bluethoth

6. Arminator Win User

conncet xbox one controller via bluethoth

Can you check in the control panel under Game Controllers if the controller works flawlessly via Bluetooth?

Meaning, that all button indicators light up and the crosses and sliders move, if you move the sticks and triggers?

If that works, then Naruto seems to not use Direct Input properly, and therefore you get erroneous controller inputs.

And yes, the Wireless adapter should alleviate that problem, since you say it works fine with an USB connection.

By the way, we have several PCs at work that have no issue with Windows 10 and 4GB RAM. I'd recommend getting the 32bit Version however in that case. Windows 10 is pretty efficient. Especially, if you also have a third party Virus scanner, you can get rid
    of that, as Windows 10 has its own Virus scanner built in, which eats up less resources than third party virus scanners.
Thema:

1. Connceting Xbox 360 controller - Similar Threads - Connceting 360 controller

2. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  3. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  4. Recover things from a long wiped 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover things from a long wiped 360: I have an odd situation. In mid 2015 my whole XBox 360 wiped itself and I don't know why. It had also done this once before, I'd estimate around mid 2014. I did lose stuff I cared about, but I was...
  5. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  6. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  7. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  8. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  9. conncet xbox one controller via bluethoth

in XBoX on Windows
    conncet xbox one controller via bluethoth: so I have a xbox controller s with Bluetooth and *windows 7* and a dongle bluethooth usb 4.0 I find the controller and the driver were download automatic the problem is in some games (Naruto...
  10. bingo server won't conncet so that i can play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo server won't conncet so that i can play: bingo sever won't connect so that I can play it, it should all ways connect to the internet all ways on e8ef5e83-670e-47d0-8e11-0745d81ca890