Conncect Xbox One controller via bluetooth

Discus and support Conncect Xbox One controller via bluetooth in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One controller (model 1708) and Windows 7. I cannot upgrade to Windows 10, unfortunately. I was able to install the drivers to get the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bill152486, Dec 23, 2021.

  1. Bill152486
    Bill152486 Guest

    Conncect Xbox One controller via bluetooth


    I have an Xbox One controller (model 1708) and Windows 7. I cannot upgrade to Windows 10, unfortunately. I was able to install the drivers to get the controller to work with a wired connection. I can't get it to work via bluetooth.

    In searching, it seems like people have made a bluetooth connection work. Any idea how? Thanks in advance.

    :)
     
    Bill152486, Dec 23, 2021
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    Conncect Xbox One controller via bluetooth

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    You can't use Xbox One controllers on Windows 7 via Bluetooth. Windows 7 supports the controller ONLY via USB cord or the Xbox Wireless Adapter.

    Hope this helps
  3. AriFrost Win User

    Xbox One gamepad disconnects after connecting other controller.

    One thing I just found out, the Xbox pad works with others when connected with a cable, previously I was using a bluetooth adapter which came with the controller.

    Any chance of fixing it to work via bluetooth? As in, Xbox controller via bluetooth, other controller via cable.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    My controller keeps disconnecting mid game

    Is this an Xbox One controller, or an Xbox 360 controller? If it's an Xbox One controller, are you connecting wirelessly to the PC via Bluetooth, or with the Xbox Wireless Adapter?
  5. Internet Expert Win User

    Are xbox one controllers the same as xbox one s controllers?

    You can use a regular Xbox One controller on an Xbox One S console, and you can use an Xbox One S controller on a regular Xbox One console.

    All controllers connect to the Xbox console the same way, via proprietary RF.

    If you are confused because of the addition of Bluetooth in the Xbox One S, just know that Bluetooth is only built into the Xbox One S controller (there is actually no bluetooth functionality in the Xbox One S console itself). The Bluetooth in the controller
    is just a secondary method of wireless connectivity designed solely for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth (without the need of a
    USB adapter). It connects to the Xbox One/One S the same way as the original controllers do.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

    Pad XBOX ONE S Windows 10

    Hi Diabelnyy,

    Unfortunately it's not possible to connect your headset via Bluetooth, unless your headset or headphones have built in Bluetooth. If the headset's are Bluetooth capable, then you would need to set them up via your PC's Bluetooth settings, but I'm not sure
    if you can have multiple devices connected via Bluetooth at the same time.

    You would need to directly connect the headset to your PC via the 3.5 mm audio port. Connecting into the controller will not work unless you are playing on an Xbox One console.

    The Xbox wireless controller adapter for PC will not work in trying to connect a headset via Bluetooth.
Thema:

Conncect Xbox One controller via bluetooth

Loading...
  1. Conncect Xbox One controller via bluetooth - Similar Threads - Conncect controller via

  2. Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  5. Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA

    in XboX Insiders
    Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects...
  6. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  7. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Possible issue with controller since the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used...
  9. Controllers randomly disconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?...
  10. Controller or UI bug with A button - Help!

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller or UI bug with A button - Help!: So, since last update all mu controllers can’t open anything without me pressing A a thousand times. Everything else is okey. On game they work fine, closing something by pressing B also works,...