Confusion

Discus and support Confusion in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Confusion That's interesting about the chips. I haven't heard that before. I was convinced it was a marketing ploy. I remember the Xbox one launch... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JamesCrocker7, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Confusion

Confusion
    That's interesting about the chips. I haven't heard that before. I was convinced it was a marketing ploy. I remember the Xbox one launch party. DeadMouse spinning beats. Athletes playing the games. The hype. I also remember it not not being a great success like Microsoft projected. I assumed that Covid would take some of the blame for a lack of fanfare and release parties and I assumed that they have a marketing genius at the helm because how does one create interest in a product when everything has been done before. You describe some reasons why they need it and then you create a panic by telling them that the thing they need has been sold out...

An absolute marketing master stroke.

My Xbox one s stopped working at the same time of the limited launch. I was unable to source a an X unit yesterday. I paid below retail for it. My son however. Could not wait. He paid $1100. So I'm a little frustrated about that but what can you do. I just thought that we were both going to be able to say. "Who cares. It was worth it." Well. We're not saying that. We're not say much at all...

My son and I will have to be content with our choices and will forever refer to this time in our lives as a learning lesson not to be forgotten...

:)

JamesCrocker7, Mar 31, 2021
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

Confusion

3. ChaoticSoul04 Win User

confused

it' happening with the one s also can' sign in so now all Xbox one' are paper weights. Guess it' time to buy PlayStation instead..........
  4. Beef McLargeBig Win User

Confused!

How do you have the stats to wield a zwei at SL1?

Looks like your buddy's a cheater.
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Confused

What game are we talking about
  6. noboundz Win User

Confused...

After you create an account for the first time on your console, you have the option of going Gold for a 30 day trial period. Perhaps you inadvertantly set this up, and it's just now run out?
Thema:

Confusion

1. Confusion - Similar Threads - Confusion

2. External hard drive is confusing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive is confusing.: So this is my first post on here and frankly I'm confused. My external hard drive isn't that old but from the very beginning of owning it, it's been weird with actually connecting to my Xbox...
  3. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  4. I'm very confused with my Minecraft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm very confused with my Minecraft account.: So back when we had to migrate our accounts I did it successfully however I now have lost my old cape and account but have access to a different account which had no skin originally. I haven't...
  5. Confusing game labels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Confusing game labels: Why would a game be labelled on the box as Xbox series x and Xbox one but then only be compatible with series x? I bought this for my younger brother some of his other games say the same thing on...
  6. Xbox - pc confusion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox - pc confusion: Hello! So I have house flipper on my Xbox. I have the xbox app on my pc and am able to play it on there too through cloud gaming. For Christmas I bought the Luxery & Garden ad ons for house...
  7. visit www.Microsoft.com/link ??? I’m confused

in XBoX Games and Apps
    visit www.Microsoft.com/link ??? I’m confused: Hi! I just purchased an xbox series s today, and it worked perfectly fine about two hours ago and I turned it off and went to do some stuff and came back and it’s telling me to sign in, but I try...
  8. Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts: Hi all, so I set up last Christmas my 14year old his Xbox series x using my Microsoft log in details and now his Xbox profile thinks he is me and also now I have downloaded the Xbox family app...
  9. Confusing about My xbox home switches reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Confusing about My xbox home switches reset: I changed my xbox home once and now I have 4/5 switches, should I wait a year for it to go back to 5 or should I use them all for them to reset? because a year has passed but they haven't returned...
  10. i got permanently suspended because of my profile picture and i was confused because my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended because of my profile picture and i was confused because my...: submit an appeal i got a permanent suspension because my profile picture was bad and it go reported so i got permanently suspended and i can’t submit an appeal but in my opinion it wasn’t even...