Confusion within your system, Not even the xbox support knows whats going on?

Discus and support Confusion within your system, Not even the xbox support knows whats going on? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good evening, Just looking for some form of direction on what to take at the moment. My account () recently received 5 different bans in less than 24... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Merkzman, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Merkzman
    Merkzman Guest

Good evening,

Just looking for some form of direction on what to take at the moment. My account () recently received 5 different bans in less than 24 hours. First off, communications ban for 14 days, multiplayer ban for 14 days then less than 12 hours later received
    an additional communication ban for 100 days, a multiplayer ban for 30 days and then also a complete console ban on communications for 30 days and lastly a 7 day multiplayer ban too.

Now I have checked through multiple chat logs etc and found no evidence to suggest a ban this severe that said there was the occasional argument that we all encounter while playing online games, which some can deem punishable by some standard ofcourse.

My problem is, due to the old account constantly receiving suspensions I could only assume it was some troll constantly reporting me, friend or some online troll I dont know so I made a new account. Decided to serve my time for the 7 day multiplayer console
    ban and carry on as normal. I dont use xbox communication very very rarely even if I do so it didnt bother me too much that I received a ban from 'spreading hateful words in a discriminating manor'.. Pretty sure telling some angry kid on an 18+ game to shut
    up or F*** off isnt that. Anyway 7 days have now passed and my ban is still on? Ive contacted xbox support who had no idea of the bans on the account, each support operator i spoke to insisted of different bans and times etc

Ive had no way of contacting the elusive 'enforcement team' even though as a customer I have a legal right to access any personal online data, Could someone from the xbox community or better yet Xbox team advise me on what to do next..

Thank you in advance for any advice or replies

Zach

:)

Merkzman, Oct 21, 2017
  2. I can't buy games

Were all having the same issue dude. Not even xbox support knows whats going on. Sad really

OptimusGnarkill, Oct 21, 2017
  3. l17Grim
    l17Grim Guest
    No Remnant pack?

Oh geez, so not even support knows whats going on?

l17Grim, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Merkzman
    Merkzman Guest

Also before I get told to look at my enforcement history.. Here is the only thing Ive received from them during these last 2 weeks. As you can see nothing on console ban, 100 day ban, 30 day ban etc

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]Communication [/td][td]13/10/2017, 20:42:01 [/td][td]Decision Upheld[/td][/tr][tr][td]Enforcement Detail :- This account engaged in inappropriate communications. This activity may include harassment, abusive language, hate speech, profanity, disruptive or offensive language, spamming, or other inappropriate uses of Xbox Live communications features. Temporary suspension impact: For the duration of the suspension this account cannot use Xbox Live communication features, including in-game and party chat, messaging, video communications, gameplay broadcasting, sharing content, and Skype on Xbox One. Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges until 28/10/2017, 00:42:01.[/td][td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]
    [table][tr][td]Harassment Abuse and Threats [/td][td]15/10/2017, 01:57:49 [/td][td]Decision Upheld[/td][/tr][tr][td]Enforcement Detail :- This account engaged in harassment, abuse, or threats towards other players. This activity may include written or verbal abuse, griefing or trolling, threats, extortion, network manipulation, dissemination of another person's personal information, or other attempts to harass or coerce other players on Xbox Live. For more information, visit: Xbox Enforcement | Stay Safe. Temporary suspension impact: On Xbox 360, this account cannot sign in to Xbox Live for the duration of the suspension. On Xbox One and Xbox on Windows, this account cannot play online multiplayer, use communications features, broadcast gameplay, or share content for the duration of the suspension. Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges until 29/10/2017, 04:57:49.[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]

Merkzman, Oct 21, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    The only way to contact the enforcement team is by filing for a case review if eligible on the enforcement site
    here

Looks to me like during the course of their investigation the enforcement team found other violations of the ToU/CoC you had committed which is why you were issued multiple suspensions & then 100 day suspension.

100 day suspensions do not show on the enforcement site.

As using a secondary account is also against the code of conduct you have been issued a console privilege suspension to stop you from doing this.

The incident you described on a "18+ game" is against the ToU/CoC.

Game ratings only mean that someone under that age can not buy that game & applies to single player content only.

Everything you do on xbox live must be rated E for everyone.

Support are nothing to do with xbox live enforcement so wouldn't be able to help you.

Daft Badger, Oct 22, 2017
  6. Merkzman
    Merkzman Guest
    Thank you for the reply Daft Badger, Reading through your comment I can only assume you didn't actually read my post correctly. So I'll quickly go through it again to stop confusion. I was never notified on the console ban, not once. It was only when members
    of my family tried to use the xbox we realised after talking to support, to which you've stated are nothing to do with the enforcement team, yet theyve been more than helpful going through the bans and suspensions placed on the account.

As for the new account. I believe Ive breached no code of conduct what so ever, As I read through the t&cs before creating it and also checked with xbox support. Creating a new account but still serving out the console ban on multiplayer and communication
    breaches no policy what so ever. There was no ban or suspension skipped or dodged, Merely a new account created as the old one received constant suspensions (Almost monthly).

Could you please elaborate on what policies I have breached creating the account but not using it until time served on the console suspension has passed?

Regards Zach

Merkzman, Oct 22, 2017
  7. Merkzman
    Merkzman Guest
    Also while I'm here, I do understand this but like myself as many also do, I do not agree with xbox and the way they close you out of the whole investigation into a service you pay for. A paying customer should have the right to see their personal online
    data, We all the right to request a Data subject request to access any personal data held against us. This coincides with the new laws on GDPR.

I've stated I'm willing to let the suspensions run their course (see original post) But what I do not understand is why any account STILL cant access online multiplayer, even tho the ban has passed.

Regards Zach

Merkzman, Oct 22, 2017
  8. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

before your quote something you should at least understand it

They are NOT handing your information out or giving it out to any third party

Nor are they giving you private information about the other person

Which would be a violation of the gpdr in itself

The pet is an internal.investigations.team.that looks at your data No data is giving to anyone but people who enforce the rules

You may not look at the evidence as per the gpdr or know any results of your own reports or the other person

If you ever found out you yourself would be in violation of their privacy as per the gdpr

Knowing what you wrote is your own business and along with the servers it's not rocket science as protected by the gdpr

Your information is kept.for enforcement

Along you cannot see any msgs past 30days

As legally required by eu law they must keep.a back up for enforcement including law enforcement if you break any eu laws for 5years

So looking thru your msgs won't work because they expire after 30days and and there is no stature of limitations

If ms was handing out enforcement to let's say law enforcement which they are actually allowed to do even mentioned it on the terms of use

The gdpr only prevents your information being handed to third parties like google not internal.teams

Any laws saying otherwise would.be anarchy because law enforcement wouldnt be able.to enforce laws broken on private servers

ngocphi, Oct 22, 2017
  9. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    if you had read the terms of use it is in compliance as it's internal

You can request the data except any that violates the others persons privacy thru the terms of use if you had even bothered to read it

Law enforcement and external agency's have to use treaties

Also it only allowed you to ask for proof based on algorithmic evidence which isn't the case since all.reporrs are investigates by multiple teams of humans not computer's Where the processing is carried out by a public authority, except for courts or independent
    judicial authorities when acting in their judicial capacity, or where, in the private sector, processing is carried out by a controller whose core activities consist of processing operations that require regular and systematic monitoring of the data subjects,
    a person with expert knowledge of data protection law and practices should assist the controller or processor to monitor internal compliance with this Regulation

They have to be appointed:

Guess who the pet team is

General Data Protection Regulation - Wikipedia

• for all public authorities, except for courts acting in their judicial capacity
    • if the core activities of the controller or the processor consist of
      • processing operations which, by virtue of their nature, their scope and/or their purposes, require regular and systematic monitoring of data subjects on a large scale
      • processing on a large scale of special categories of data pursuant to Article 9 and personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences referred to in Article 10[13]

ngocphi, Oct 22, 2017
  10. Merkzman
    Merkzman Guest
    Thanks for the copy and paste of wikipedia, your initial post was almost undecipherable. Do microsoft grant forum rights to people who just bang their head against the keyboard?

I'd like to also point out where I am still slightly confused.. To quote you 'if you had read the terms of use it is in compliance as it's internal' I'm sorry but what? The sole examples of personal data which
    are prime examples for a SAR are exactly that.. Letters to and from the requester, database records of the requester, CCTV footage of the data subject, Emails about the requester and also
    INTERNAL NOTES OR MEMOS THAT DEAL OR MENTION THE DATA SUBJECT. What on earth are you talking about?

Also before we go off topic again with your wikipedia soaked knowledge of cntrl+C and V.. Could anyone advise me on the general purpose of the post.. The account suspension, console suspension and advice on when its not lifted or you've been poorly informed

Regards Zach

Merkzman, Nov 1, 2018
  11. Merkzman Win User

The only way to contact the enforcement team is by filing for a case review if eligible on the enforcement site
    here

Looks to me like during the course of their investigation the enforcement team found other violations of the ToU/CoC you had committed which is why you were issued multiple suspensions & then 100 day suspension.

As using a secondary account is also against the code of conduct you have been issued a console privilege suspension to stop you from doing this.

Game ratings only mean that someone under that age can not buy that game & applies to single player content only.

Support are nothing to do with xbox live enforcement so wouldn't be able to help you.
    Thank you for the reply Daft Badger, Reading through your comment I can only assume you didn't actually read my post correctly. So I'll quickly go through it again to stop confusion. I was never notified on the console ban, not once. It was only when members
    of my family tried to use the xbox we realised after talking to support, to which you've stated are nothing to do with the enforcement team, yet theyve been more than helpful going through the bans and suspensions placed on the account.

As for the new account. I believe Ive breached no code of conduct what so ever, As I read through the t&cs before creating it and also checked with xbox support. Creating a new account but still serving out the console ban on multiplayer and communication
    breaches no policy what so ever. There was no ban or suspension skipped or dodged, Merely a new account created as the old one received constant suspensions (Almost monthly).

Could you please elaborate on what policies I have breached creating the account but not using it until time served on the console suspension has passed?

Regards Zach
  12. Merkzman Win User

here

Also while I'm here, I do understand this but like myself as many also do, I do not agree with xbox and the way they close you out of the whole investigation into a service you pay for. A paying customer should have the right to see their personal online
    data, We all the right to request a Data subject request to access any personal data held against us. This coincides with the new laws on GDPR.

I've stated I'm willing to let the suspensions run their course (see original post) But what I do not understand is why any account STILL cant access online multiplayer, even tho the ban has passed.

Regards Zach

You can request the data except any that violates the others persons privacy thru the terms of use if you had even bothered to read it

Also it only allowed you to ask for proof based on algorithmic evidence which isn't the case since all.reporrs are investigates by multiple teams of humans not computer's Where the processing is carried out by a public authority, except for courts or independent
    judicial authorities when acting in their judicial capacity, or where, in the private sector, processing is carried out by a controller whose core activities consist of processing operations that require regular and systematic monitoring of the data subjects,
    a person with expert knowledge of data protection law and practices should assist the controller or processor to monitor internal compliance with this Regulation

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation

• for all public authorities, except for courts acting in their judicial capacity
      • processing operations which, by virtue of their nature, their scope and/or their purposes, require regular and systematic monitoring of data subjects on a large scale
      • processing on a large scale of special categories of data pursuant to Article 9 and personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences referred to in Article 10[13]
    Thanks for the copy and paste of wikipedia, your initial post was almost undecipherable. Do microsoft grant forum rights to people who just bang their head against the keyboard?

I'd like to also point out where I am still slightly confused.. To quote you 'if you had read the terms of use it is in compliance as it's internal' I'm sorry but what? The sole examples of personal data which
    are prime examples for a SAR are exactly that.. Letters to and from the requester, database records of the requester, CCTV footage of the data subject, Emails about the requester and also
    INTERNAL NOTES OR MEMOS THAT DEAL OR MENTION THE DATA SUBJECT. What on earth are you talking about?

Also before we go off topic again with your wikipedia soaked knowledge of cntrl+C and V.. Could anyone advise me on the general purpose of the post.. The account suspension, console suspension and advice on when its not lifted or you've been poorly informed

Regards Zach
  13. Daft Badger Win User

here

14. ngocphi Win User

here

Regards Zach
    before your quote something you should at least understand it

They are NOT handing your information out or giving it out to any third party

Nor are they giving you private information about the other person

Which would be a violation of the gpdr in itself

The pet is an internal.investigations.team.that looks at your data No data is giving to anyone but people who enforce the rules

You may not look at the evidence as per the gpdr or know any results of your own reports or the other person

If you ever found out you yourself would be in violation of their privacy as per the gdpr

Knowing what you wrote is your own business and along with the servers it's not rocket science as protected by the gdpr

Your information is kept.for enforcement

Along you cannot see any msgs past 30days

As legally required by eu law they must keep.a back up for enforcement including law enforcement if you break any eu laws for 5years

So looking thru your msgs won't work because they expire after 30days and and there is no stature of limitations

If ms was handing out enforcement to let's say law enforcement which they are actually allowed to do even mentioned it on the terms of use

The gdpr only prevents your information being handed to third parties like google not internal.teams

Any laws saying otherwise would.be anarchy because law enforcement wouldnt be able.to enforce laws broken on private servers
  15. ngocphi Win User

here

Regards Zach

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation

Thema:

1. Confusion within your system, Not even the xbox support knows whats going on? - Similar Threads - Confusion within system

2. External hard drive is confusing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive is confusing.: So this is my first post on here and frankly I'm confused. My external hard drive isn't that old but from the very beginning of owning it, it's been weird with actually connecting to my Xbox...
  3. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  4. I'm very confused with my Minecraft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm very confused with my Minecraft account.: So back when we had to migrate our accounts I did it successfully however I now have lost my old cape and account but have access to a different account which had no skin originally. I haven't...
  5. Confusing game labels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Confusing game labels: Why would a game be labelled on the box as Xbox series x and Xbox one but then only be compatible with series x? I bought this for my younger brother some of his other games say the same thing on...
  6. Xbox - pc confusion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox - pc confusion: Hello! So I have house flipper on my Xbox. I have the xbox app on my pc and am able to play it on there too through cloud gaming. For Christmas I bought the Luxery & Garden ad ons for house...
  7. visit www.Microsoft.com/link ??? I’m confused

in XBoX Games and Apps
    visit www.Microsoft.com/link ??? I’m confused: Hi! I just purchased an xbox series s today, and it worked perfectly fine about two hours ago and I turned it off and went to do some stuff and came back and it’s telling me to sign in, but I try...
  8. Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts: Hi all, so I set up last Christmas my 14year old his Xbox series x using my Microsoft log in details and now his Xbox profile thinks he is me and also now I have downloaded the Xbox family app...
  9. Confusing about My xbox home switches reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Confusing about My xbox home switches reset: I changed my xbox home once and now I have 4/5 switches, should I wait a year for it to go back to 5 or should I use them all for them to reset? because a year has passed but they haven't returned...
  10. i got permanently suspended because of my profile picture and i was confused because my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended because of my profile picture and i was confused because my...: submit an appeal i got a permanent suspension because my profile picture was bad and it go reported so i got permanently suspended and i can’t submit an appeal but in my opinion it wasn’t even...