confirmation Code to mobile

Discus and support confirmation Code to mobile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have received, on 24/5, in my mobile an SMS stating that the security information for my account have been updated. I am trying now to change the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ManualMaple1190, May 25, 2018.

1. confirmation Code to mobile

I have received, on 24/5, in my mobile an SMS stating that the security information for my account have been updated. I am trying now to change the privacy settings of my XBOX account but when I am asked to put the last 4 digits of my mobile's number, I
    am not receiving anything. I have tried several times since yesterday but with no success.

Please for your help.

I have already been waiting for a month in order to change the security settings and I do not want to change them again and wait one more.

Thank you

:)

ManualMaple1190, May 25, 2018
  2. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest
    Security codes won't send to my registered devices/emails

Well even if the games are für free you need to have configured at least one proper payment method and billing address.

If you stuck at the process on your One then please try to configure the options using
    http://account.live.com

You will also be in the need for a confirmation code there but I never experienced any problems there. If you choose to get the code via email please be sure to disable all spam filters so the mail will not be blocked. Usually is best to have the code sent
    to your mobile, but this of course only works of the mobile number is configured correctly.

BobMcFly247, May 25, 2018
  3. Luiz e Steh
    Luiz e Steh Guest
    Codes confirmation

I am using an email with microsoft in my xbox one, but whenever I try to access something in the account it asks to inform a code of security confirmation, but the cell number that I have in the email to confirm is very old and no longer. .. I would like
    to change this number to a more recent one I am currently using, how do I?

Luiz e Steh, May 25, 2018
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

I have redeemed. My game but whereabouts is it?

Hi. May you kindly confirm where you're facing these issues: Console (Confirm which console) / PC / Mobile Device. Also confirm where you received the reward/redeem code from.
  5. Serjayz Win User

Xbox Profile CANT connect to live ERROR 8015190B

1. yes new email is confirmed with my account

2. Yes Xbox pRofile is deleted on xbox and deleted cache 3 timesq

3. Yes i can recieve codes on my mobile number, whenever i try to change my security settings it gives me a code though my mobile number now and thats working fine

Okay i will turn on step 2 verification now
  6. LoushiHD Win User

Not receiving sms verification code

That did not help. What i was trying to say is that that when i try to add mobile phone payment as a payment option, microsoft says that they will send me a verification code to my number via sms to confirm that it is me, however i never actually receive
    this code.
  7. Francia J. Win User

When I’m connected to the Wi-Fi my mat-type will be open but it says survive info univalve

To confirm, is it working using a mobile hotspot?
  8. andersonpassos Win User

youtube app on xbox

test with the mobile network, and confirm if this is the problem.
Thema:

confirmation Code to mobile

1. confirmation Code to mobile - Similar Threads - confirmation Code mobile

2. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  3. I can see if all of my friends are online, but no one else can confirm that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can see if all of my friends are online, but no one else can confirm that: I have a couple of gaming friends who often see me offline, but I'm actually online at the time, what's going on? 932edb5c-bb3e-4591-8c44-3c490fbf86e0
  4. Xbox gamepass code not confirming

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass code not confirming: (picture removed because of private information) 0ca8a91d-010f-491c-b6c9-1cdb5072638d
  5. Minecraft Post-Migration Process can't receive my confirmation e-mail code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Post-Migration Process can't receive my confirmation e-mail code: Hi, hope to find a solution here. During post migration process on https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/postmigration. Stuck on "Enter you code" stage. Tried lots of time, added norepy.mojang.com to...
  6. Bought Game pass ultimate code and when I entered won’t let me confirm even after entering...

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Game pass ultimate code and when I entered won’t let me confirm even after entering...: I have an Xbox one and I’ve bought a code for game pass ultimate but when I put the code in it then tells me how recurring payments will be turned on which is fine however when I select a billing...
  7. I put my xbox live code and it transfers me to the browser and asks me to confirm the code. I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put my xbox live code and it transfers me to the browser and asks me to confirm the code. I ...: I put my xbox live code in the store (use code) and when i write all the 24 letters it takes me to the browser. It askes me to confirm my code and when i tap on it a white box appears saying...
  8. Redeem code problem when i try to confirm

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem code problem when i try to confirm: Hello I got redeem code for 1 month Xbox Live Gold, when i enter it, i get: Xbox LIVE Prepaid 1 month Gold Membership Card, but when i confirm i get: Something went wrong Sorry about that....
  9. How to confirm my code subscription was for Xbox live Gold access.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to confirm my code subscription was for Xbox live Gold access.: Hi, I purchased a code from a trusted seller on ebay for 12 month gold subscription on xbox live. I made the purchase in December 2015 and since then have been able to play online games. I have...
  10. Redeem code problems when i try to confirm

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem code problems when i try to confirm: Hello i got 2 redeem codes, for 1 month each, when i enter them, i get: Xbox Live Prepaid Promo Rev Generating 1 Month Gold, but when i confirm i get: Something went wrong Give it another try. If...