Configuração de 2 consoles Xbox One em casa[translation-Setting up 2 Xbox One consoles at home]

Discus and support Configuração de 2 consoles Xbox One em casa[translation-Setting up 2 Xbox One consoles at home] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Olá, Eu possuo um Xbox One e recentemente adquiri um Xbox One S. Tenho minha conta principal com Live + GamePass e duas outras contas no modo... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Phezaun X, May 28, 2020.

  1. Phezaun X
    Phezaun X Guest

    Configuração de 2 consoles Xbox One em casa[translation-Setting up 2 Xbox One consoles at home]


    Olá,

    Eu possuo um Xbox One e recentemente adquiri um Xbox One S.

    Tenho minha conta principal com Live + GamePass e duas outras contas no modo família.

    Gostaria de saber se é possível (e como proceder) configurar os 2 consoles com estas contas e se poderei jogar os mesmos jogos em LAN simultaneamente. (Ex.: Lego Worlds).

    Outra pergunta é se posso comprar outro GTA V e vincular a uma destas contas para que ambos os consoles possam jogar no modo online ao mesmo tempo.

    Obrigado.

    [Translation-Hello

    I own an Xbox One and recently purchased an Xbox One S.

    I have my main account with Live + GamePass and two other accounts in family mode.

    I wonder if it is possible (and how to proceed) configure the 2 consoles with these accounts and if I can play the same games on LAN simultaneously. (E.g. Lego Worlds).

    Another question is whether I can buy another GTA V and link to one of these accounts so that both consoles can play in online mode at the same time.

    Thank you.]

    :)
     
    Phezaun X, May 28, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    Configuração de 2 consoles Xbox One em casa[translation-Setting up 2 Xbox One consoles at home]

    Hi Phezaun,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you want to share games on both consoles. All you need to do is set your main profile as home on the new console. Here is a

    guide for home console
    to assist. Let us know if you have any questions.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  3. YadZya Win User

    : Tv para xbox one s[Transltion-TV for Xbox one S]

    Boa tarde qual a TV adequada para a xbox one s já a que tenho em casa funciona só na resolução de 640. Valores baratos

    [Translation-Good afternoon which tv suitable for xbox one s already the one I have at home works only at the resolution of 640. Cheap values]
  4. claudio windsoncampa Win User

    Eu comprei 2 aparelhos novos tbm,e os dois tbm foram banidos,sem eu usar (Mod Translation: I bought 2 new devices TBM, and the two tbm were banned without me using)

    então,eu comprei 2 Xbox One na caixa com o Kinect,mas quando cheguei em casa,fui ligar eles para testar,eles ligam,mas fica a tela do xbox one,e fica reiniciando com o aparelho ligado,o aparelho não desliga,comprei os 2 de um leilão,Eu não sou o primeiro
    dono deles.

    [Translation-So I bought 2 Xbox One in the box with the Kinect, but when I got home, I went to connect them to test, they turn on, but it gets the Xbox One screen, and it keeps restarting with the handset on, the handset does not turn off, bought
    the january 2 auction , I'm not the first owner of them.]
  5. manuelnogueira1 Win User

    Erro system a 106

    no podem mandar pegar em casa

    [Translation-can't have it picked up at home]
  6. d00dleFace Win User

    Atualização Dashboard

    eu achei, vai em storage setting, vai ta lá um asistente de configuração
Thema:

Configuração de 2 consoles Xbox One em casa[translation-Setting up 2 Xbox One consoles at home]

Loading...
  1. Configuração de 2 consoles Xbox One em casa[translation-Setting up 2 Xbox One consoles at home] - Similar Threads - Configuração consoles casa

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 - Não foi possível se conectar aos servidores de configuração do Live.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 - Não foi possível se conectar aos servidores de configuração do Live.: bom o teredo marca como conectado e funcionando mais no forza horizon 4 não consigo jogar online [img] 71b403bd-84a9-4238-83fe-63b853fa502d
  9. Configuração PC - Forza Horizon 3

    in XBoX on Windows
    Configuração PC - Forza Horizon 3: Estou tendo dificuldades de configurar o jogo forza horizon 3 para PC. As configurações de fábrica funcionam com travamentos e lags. Já tentei algumas opções de configuração porem sem sucesso, o...
  10. Configuração USB

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Configuração USB: Não consigo usar meu Pen Drive de 32 e 16 gb no Xbox 360! Não aparece mais a função preparar dispositivo, apenas formatar! Fui baixar um jogo hoje e deu que a memória estava cheia, mas os 2...