Concurrent stream on espn app playback stopped

Discus and support Concurrent stream on espn app playback stopped in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm looking for some help. I'm watching espn on the Xbox and it says playback stopped. Maximum number of concurrent streams on your account. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RIPPER731, Sep 15, 2017.

  1. RIPPER731
    RIPPER731 Guest

    Concurrent stream on espn app playback stopped


    So I'm looking for some help. I'm watching espn on the Xbox and it says playback stopped. Maximum number of concurrent streams on your account. I've uninstalled then installed app. I've called espn app support. They did the troubleshooting which didn't work.
    So they had me call my cable provider and do a credential reset. Which I did still have same problem. I've logged off then on again with provider. Still same issue. Not sure if anyone can help. Thanks

    :)
     
    RIPPER731, Sep 15, 2017
    #1
  2. Advertised MNF on console - Unable to watch content

    So whats going on with Monday Night Football and the ESPN app. It advertised the game tonight on my console but it still won't stream. Am I missing something here?
     
    BDubz-2A1018CE-8004-456A-B5DC-9D682100239E, Sep 15, 2017
    #2
  3. Video Playback Not Working. Mostly Green Screen With Heavy Pixelation.

    Hi,

    Video playback isn't working. All I see is a mostly green screen with heavy pixilation. Audio works fine.

    This affects video playback in Amazon Instant Video, YouTube, ESPN (just video playback not the app bar, etc.).

    This does not affect games so far (cut scenes in Forza and Ryse play without issue), does not affect the dashboard, or Live TV.

    Anyone else having this issue? Any solution?
     
    number1fdraftpick, Sep 15, 2017
    #3
  4. DarrylJHandasyde Win User

    Brazil Now

    I'm not watching via the TV app either. I'm streaming via the ESPN app. Seriously, no polls because of that?!?!?
  5. l33tmeatwad-C5110031 Win User

    Netflix is a bit jumpy on Xbox One.

    I suppose I shouldn't by default include games since they naturally drop frames anyways, but I simply mentioned it because I have noticed it in some cutscenes and such. As for the user interface it's only been while a game is running, so that could be why
    too.

    Anyways, back on topic, these are the apps I've seen "choppy playback" issues with: Netflix, Amazon Video, and ESPN (So basically, every video streaming service I've tried).
  6. Xx RAWSiN xX Win User

    WHICH APPS are available on Xbox 360 without gold

    Most of the video streaming apps like hulu and netflix dont require gold same with espn and the nfl channels
  7. KOP Ryan Win User

    Getting your app ready endless loop.

    So far it was all streaming apps for me, I unsuccessfully tried Hulu, YouTube, Amazon Prime and the ESPN app. I have not tried any games as of yet.
  8. RobertKrogh Win User

    Continuous "LOADING" When Running Xbox Live Videos.

    This happens to me with the ESPN app on my 360. I stopped trying to use it because it kept buffering...netflix and other apps work great though...
Thema:

Concurrent stream on espn app playback stopped

Loading...
  1. Concurrent stream on espn app playback stopped - Similar Threads - Concurrent stream espn

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...

    in XboX Insiders
    Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is...
  4. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  6. Insider Cloud streaming from xbox series x console is not as consistent as Cloud streaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Cloud streaming from xbox series x console is not as consistent as Cloud streaming...: I had been in xbox insider delta for months before recently getting into beta. Something I've noticed about the insider features for cloud gaming is that on Xbox when I stream the game, it's not...
  7. Beginning Ad-supported Game Streaming Test & Learn

    in XboX Insiders
    Beginning Ad-supported Game Streaming Test & Learn: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead: While in a Discord call, my buddy started streaming from his PC to the Discord call. The Discord channel is a Custom Temporary VC that will auto delete once all members leave it. I am on Xbox...
  9. Week of Apr 6 request for the streaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Week of Apr 6 request for the streaming: Can you guys add more streaming for the Xbox because I don’t want to pay a subscription for the other ones and I want to stream to more than just twitch . Also can Make it so I can read chat on my...
  10. Xbox Series X streaming having issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X streaming having issue: Whenever I go to discord to stream, i can press the button. I dont get no error messages or anything, it goes back to the call and nothing happens how do i fix this (yes i tried resetting already)...