Concerning the MadeByYou Gamer Pic Contest Winners

Discus and support Concerning the MadeByYou Gamer Pic Contest Winners in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've been informed I've made the original post in the wrong forum and was directed here. Sorry about that. Below is a repeat of my original post.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SEspider-205A7106-3CB6-4E8F-B03F-FDA36C87FFF0, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Concerning the MadeByYou Gamer Pic Contest Winners

I've been informed I've made the original post in the wrong forum and was directed here. Sorry about that.

Below is a repeat of my original post.

www.madebyyou.xboxone.com

I enter almost 50 entries into this contest and then forgot about it. I completely missed the voting process. However, I remembered it the other day and went to the site to check out the winners. I was pleasantly surprised to see I was among the winners.
    One of my Panda Cub entries won. Could someone please inform as to what happens from here? I've yet to receive any email or Xbox message. I've checked both of my email accounts' (Xbox Live email and contest entry email) Inboxes, Spam Boxes, and Trash Bins.
    No emails received outside of the submission confirmation emails. I'm assuming it's far too early to expect the controller to arrive anytime soon.

When submitting my entries, I was never asked for my address, etc. Just the art entry, my email, and gamertag. I can't remember if I was asked for my phone number or not. Either way, I've received no calls nor texts. Any info concerning this would be greatly
    appreciated.

-----------------

I did call Xbox Tech Support for help and the VERY knowledgeable Rep had no info on the contest nor the xboxone.com url. Her research gives her no reason to believe it to be a fake. All available signs (including WhoIs info) does point toward Microsoft
    and another company. The Xbox Rep seemed very worried about not having info on this contest and has filed and reported it (she claims). I have reason to believe it is being looked into. Until the offices open again, my next step it to contact a few of the
    other winners on Xbox Live. No replies as of yet. Please. To any and all reading this, help us learn what's going on with this contest. Please share this thread and info when and where you can. Much Appreciated

-----------------

In light of recently learning that some artist have had their art stolen for this contest, I feel obligated to provide links proving I am in deed the owner of my art. Please DO NOT remove my entries. Those links are as follows:

YouTube Speed Art Link:

DeviantArt Link: PandaCubs SA

Thank You.

-Richard White

Original Post:

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

Related Post by fellow artist/member:

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

:)

SEspider-205A7106-3CB6-4E8F-B03F-FDA36C87FFF0, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Concerning the MadeByYou contest winners

Thanks, Bud

I did call Xbox Tech Support for help and the VERY knowledgeable Rep had no info on the contest nor the xboxone.com url. Her research gives her no reason to believe it to be a fake. All available signs (including WhoIs info) does point toward Microsoft
    and another company. The Xbox Rep seemed very worried about not having info on this contest and has filed and reported it. I have reason to believe it is being looked into. Until the offices open again, my next step it to contact the other winners on Xbox
    Live.

Please. To any and all reading this, help us learn what's going on with this contest. Please share this thread and info when and where you can. Much Appreciated and Thank You.

-Richard White

PS: The contest only asked for our names, our submissions, our email of choice, and GamerTag. No other info has been requested from the site.

SEspider-205A7106-3CB6-4E8F-B03F-FDA36C87FFF0, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Judge
    Judge Guest
    Judge, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest

G'day SEspider! Sorry to hear that you haven't been contacted yet. I'll do some digging here and see what I can find out.

Misses Joust, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Thanks Misses Joust

A few of the other winners replied back to me. Neither of them have been notified either.

For such a simple contest, we expected better handling of it from a company like Microsoft.

SEspider-205A7106-3CB6-4E8F-B03F-FDA36C87FFF0, Jan 2, 2014
  6. Hi SEspider,

Hey you made the panda! I love that one, great job!

You should be seeing an email head your way early next week, so stay tuned to your inbox, and congratulations for winning!

Mister Ohnaka, Jan 3, 2014
  7. Thanks for the info. Should I notify the others to expect a email as well?

lol. Thank You. There are two panda images that won. I made the screaming one. ^_^

I had just made my image right before learning of the contest. So I'm pretty excited to see it win.

But a bit disappointed not to see my other 50 or some entries win. lol But a win is a win. So no complaints. Concerning the MadeByYou Gamer Pic Contest Winners ;)

I know the rules state we still own copyright of our entries (saved copy to be safe). Would it be alright to sell t-shirts with my design? I ask cause I don't want to do anything that would disqualify me.

SEspider-205A7106-3CB6-4E8F-B03F-FDA36C87FFF0, Jan 4, 2014
  8. Concerning the MadeByYou Gamer Pic Contest Winners

I understand it's only Tuesday.

But would you mind letting us know, here, when the emails have been sent out?

Thanks

SEspider-205A7106-3CB6-4E8F-B03F-FDA36C87FFF0, Jan 7, 2014
  9. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest
    Hi again Spider, those emails should be heading out soon if they haven't already. Be sure you're checking the email specified as your contact preference, and the spam/junk folder as well. Regarding copyright rules, I think you are correct. I just read through
    the Official Rules myself and there is no statement about how you personally use your design. Tee-shirts ahoy!

Misses Joust, Jan 8, 2014
  10. Thanks for the quick responce.

Awesome to hear. I did recieve a email asking for my address and full name in reguard to the contest by someone named Mary.

Thanks for checking on that for me.

For those interssted, Tshirts, cards, and stickers can be bought at:

[MOD REMOVED - NO ADVERTISING]

SEspider-205A7106-3CB6-4E8F-B03F-FDA36C87FFF0, Jan 13, 2014
  11. Myself and a few other winners of this contest are getting concerned once again.

We all received the same email on Jan 8th asking for our age and address. However none of us have received any confirmation from the person that requested the info nor the prizes being sent.

Could the (very helpful) moderators here please confirm the below address being in reguards to the contest? We're bit worried we may have been tricked for our info.

Could we also be informed as to when the prizes will be shipped and the winning gamerpics making it to the marketplace (for free I'm assuming).

Thanks as always

SEspider-205A7106-3CB6-4E8F-B03F-FDA36C87FFF0, Jan 19, 2014
  12. Happy to announce that I've gotten my prize in on the 21st.

Many other winners have informed me that they have akso received theirs.

Now we are just waiting to see the gamerpics make it to Marketpkace.

Which better be free btw. As well as accessanle via the website for those of us without a Xbox One (no money).

SEspider-205A7106-3CB6-4E8F-B03F-FDA36C87FFF0, Nov 3, 2018
  13. SEspider-205A7106-3C Win User

I understand it's only Tuesday.

But would you mind letting us know, here, when the emails have been sent out?

Thanks
  14. SEspider-205A7106-3C Win User

Thanks for the info. Should I notify the others to expect a email as well?

lol. Thank You. There are two panda images that won. I made the screaming one. ^_^

I had just made my image right before learning of the contest. So I'm pretty excited to see it win.

But a bit disappointed not to see my other 50 or some entries win. lol But a win is a win. So no complaints. ;)

I know the rules state we still own copyright of our entries (saved copy to be safe). Would it be alright to sell t-shirts with my design? I ask cause I don't want to do anything that would disqualify me.
  15. SEspider-205A7106-3C Win User

Thanks Misses Joust

A few of the other winners replied back to me. Neither of them have been notified either.

For such a simple contest, we expected better handling of it from a company like Microsoft.
  16. SEspider-205A7106-3C Win User

Thanks for the quick responce.

Awesome to hear. I did recieve a email asking for my address and full name in reguard to the contest by someone named Mary.

Thanks for checking on that for me.

For those interssted, Tshirts, cards, and stickers can be bought at:

17. Misses Joust Win User

Hi again Spider, those emails should be heading out soon if they haven't already. Be sure you're checking the email specified as your contact preference, and the spam/junk folder as well. Regarding copyright rules, I think you are correct. I just read through
    the Official Rules myself and there is no statement about how you personally use your design. Tee-shirts ahoy!
Thema:

1. Concerning the MadeByYou Gamer Pic Contest Winners - Similar Threads - Concerning MadeByYou Gamer

2. Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support: I've purchased two Xbox Elite controllers to utilize the back paddles, and it's disappointing to note that both have developed faults within a year! Both controllers also share the same issue with...
  3. Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...: Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i know. 9d3c7c1a-0dd6-4d65-920f-da382e3614ee
  4. I need help concerning my main Microsoft account: Stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help concerning my main Microsoft account: Stolen.: I've recently gotten scammed, a few hours ago as i'm submiting this, and the person stole my Microsoft account and deleted it. I don't know if the person created a new one wich is the one i'm...
  5. Security concerns after my son's Microsoft account was taken over and eventually deleted by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security concerns after my son's Microsoft account was taken over and eventually deleted by...: Hi there, My son's Microsoft account was taken away and then deleted by a bot from Discord. He then lost all his games in the Microsoft account. It happened when a bot from Discord asked him for...
  6. Xbox 360 end of life support - marketplace concerns and fixing the date limit.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 end of life support - marketplace concerns and fixing the date limit.: Hi, Xbox Support on X (Twitter) told me I should post here. I have a couple of other concerns regarding the Xbox 360 that have come to light with the server problems over the last couple of days....
  7. UK resident unable to speak with a real person concerning my issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UK resident unable to speak with a real person concerning my issue.: I have been incorrectly charged twice every month for my Game Pass subscription since May 2022. This is unacceptable and obviously I want a refund. Customer Support to get the root of this...
  8. Open letter to Microsoft/Xbox concerning game preservation and consumer choice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Open letter to Microsoft/Xbox concerning game preservation and consumer choice: This is an open letter regarding the leaked information about future Xbox hardware. I implore you: -Don't alienate your fans who bought games at retail with future hardware. -Don't make single...
  9. How do I escalate a concern with hardware and customer service?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I escalate a concern with hardware and customer service?: I’ve had issues with all series x controllers with drift, spoke to one person initially who said I’d receive an email with options at no cost, 3 follow up calls have been met with no updates or...
  10. Question concerning the code of conduct.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Question concerning the code of conduct.: I got suspended for 4 days (2 per message) for profanity. I couldn't find anything outlawing the use of these words entirely, just that they were not used to harass a player and I certainly...