Concern of extension on suspension

Discus and support Concern of extension on suspension in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was recently on a 2 week suspension witch accured on 10/ 13 / 2017 and ended 10 / 28 / 2017 during that i made a case review and was upheld . During... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Slick Peezy 187, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Concern of extension on suspension

I was recently on a 2 week suspension witch accured on 10/ 13 / 2017 and ended 10 / 28 / 2017 during that i made a case review and was upheld . During that time was thinking everything was final on the 28th as noted now im being told there was a extension
    put on my account for communication. Well aware during this time im already under 2 bans prior to the 13th wasnt never noticed or email sent too clarify it happen ive tried too see bout case review but nothing is showing on my account stating the extension
    on ban or anything

:)

Slick Peezy 187, Oct 29, 2017
  2. Dysruptz
    Dysruptz Guest
    Can't see current ban on xbox enforcement website.

an account suspension you also received

Dysruptz, Oct 29, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Glitch with enforcement?

It's a suspension extension. Extensions are not listed on the enforcement site for some reason and are not eligible for a review.

Smwutches, Oct 29, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

If the ban has been extended the enforcement site will update eventually. Until then there is nothing you can do as the enforcement team does not use the forums or phone support.

bowski477, Oct 29, 2017
  5. bowski477 Win User

If the ban has been extended the enforcement site will update eventually. Until then there is nothing you can do as the enforcement team does not use the forums or phone support.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Suspension extension

That's odd because we can't contact the enforcement team directly.

Sorry for that but you have tried to file a case review?
  7. Charmie Õkami Win User

Suspension extension

Thank you for replying to me, it really make my nerves cool off but I’m trying to contact them and it says I should receive a call in 3-2 minutes but no call was shown.. does Xbox even care at this point or do they just can about the money?
  8. Francia J. Win User

Suspension extension

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Glitch with enforcement?

It's a suspension extension. Extensions are not listed on the enforcement site for some reason and are not eligible for a review.
Thema:

1. Concern of extension on suspension - Similar Threads - Concern extension suspension

2. Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support: I've purchased two Xbox Elite controllers to utilize the back paddles, and it's disappointing to note that both have developed faults within a year! Both controllers also share the same issue with...
  3. Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...: Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i know. 9d3c7c1a-0dd6-4d65-920f-da382e3614ee
  4. I need help concerning my main Microsoft account: Stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help concerning my main Microsoft account: Stolen.: I've recently gotten scammed, a few hours ago as i'm submiting this, and the person stole my Microsoft account and deleted it. I don't know if the person created a new one wich is the one i'm...
  5. Security concerns after my son's Microsoft account was taken over and eventually deleted by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security concerns after my son's Microsoft account was taken over and eventually deleted by...: Hi there, My son's Microsoft account was taken away and then deleted by a bot from Discord. He then lost all his games in the Microsoft account. It happened when a bot from Discord asked him for...
  6. Xbox 360 end of life support - marketplace concerns and fixing the date limit.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 end of life support - marketplace concerns and fixing the date limit.: Hi, Xbox Support on X (Twitter) told me I should post here. I have a couple of other concerns regarding the Xbox 360 that have come to light with the server problems over the last couple of days....
  7. UK resident unable to speak with a real person concerning my issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UK resident unable to speak with a real person concerning my issue.: I have been incorrectly charged twice every month for my Game Pass subscription since May 2022. This is unacceptable and obviously I want a refund. Customer Support to get the root of this...
  8. Open letter to Microsoft/Xbox concerning game preservation and consumer choice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Open letter to Microsoft/Xbox concerning game preservation and consumer choice: This is an open letter regarding the leaked information about future Xbox hardware. I implore you: -Don't alienate your fans who bought games at retail with future hardware. -Don't make single...
  9. How do I escalate a concern with hardware and customer service?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I escalate a concern with hardware and customer service?: I’ve had issues with all series x controllers with drift, spoke to one person initially who said I’d receive an email with options at no cost, 3 follow up calls have been met with no updates or...
  10. Question concerning the code of conduct.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Question concerning the code of conduct.: I got suspended for 4 days (2 per message) for profanity. I couldn't find anything outlawing the use of these words entirely, just that they were not used to harass a player and I certainly...