Concern and questions on xbox conduct of c. guidelines deleted in a minute

Discus and support Concern and questions on xbox conduct of c. guidelines deleted in a minute in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; it seems like it is not allowed to express your concern about the conduct of community guidelines of xbox and gaming with multiple standards, i raised... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by SixRaccoon40003, Feb 11, 2023.

1. Concern and questions on xbox conduct of c. guidelines deleted in a minute

it seems like it is not allowed to express your concern about the conduct of community guidelines of xbox and gaming with multiple standards, i raised my concern and in less that a minute it was deleted. instead of getting support and answers about it. highly disappointing situation. Concern and questions on xbox conduct of c. guidelines deleted in a minute :(

:)

SixRaccoon40003, Feb 11, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Please refer to any of your previous threads on the same subject as the answer will still be the same as any one of those. Creating duplicate threads violates the forum guidelines.
  3. Christian Quinto Win User

Question concerning the code of conduct.

Hey there Jasmine!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Just a friendly reminder that for enforcement actions there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. I’m sorry but the reason and all details are only available on your end.

The only best option is to file a case review on your suspension.

Sign in and visit the Enforcement history page.

Enforcement history

Note If you’re a member of an Xbox family group, an organizer in your family group must sign into their Microsoft account to review your enforcement details before they can submit a case review on your behalf.

If you’re an organizer of an Xbox family group, you can choose the gamertag of the account that you’re reviewing under Viewing enforcement history for. Under Enforcement history or Active suspensions, you may find active enforcements for your account, or one that you’ve selected.

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.

After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

And lastly, wait for the results of your appeal.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Question concerning the code of conduct.

Context doesn't matter, unfortunately. While profanity is not outlawed entirely, if someone reports a message with a curse/swear word in it, that will lead to action against your account. So, whoever you sent the messages to reported you. Had they not done that, you would have been OK.
  5. Martmcd (mod) Win User

Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts

I have checked, Smwutches, has not deleted any of your posts or threads.
    I also reviewed the posts you reported as abuse and found nothing disrespectful or rude, I deleted your post in that thread as it was not relevant to the question asked.

please read the Microsoft Community Code of Conduct

and Xbox Support Forum Guidelines - Microsoft Community

violating the code of conduct or "I will keep reposting until I have an answer." may get your profile suspended or removed from the community.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

elite series 2 a button problems

Hi Nicolas,

I would like to remind you to review the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    before posting. Comments should be respectful and free of any profanity. If you have any questions or concerns, please create a new thread instead of commenting on someone else's who is looking for help, while keeping the guidelines
    in mind.

Any violations of the guidelines going forward will lead to the post's being deleted. Thank you for understanding.
Thema:

1. Concern and questions on xbox conduct of c. guidelines deleted in a minute - Similar Threads - Concern questions conduct

2. Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support: I've purchased two Xbox Elite controllers to utilize the back paddles, and it's disappointing to note that both have developed faults within a year! Both controllers also share the same issue with...
  3. Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...: Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i know. 9d3c7c1a-0dd6-4d65-920f-da382e3614ee
  4. I need help concerning my main Microsoft account: Stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help concerning my main Microsoft account: Stolen.: I've recently gotten scammed, a few hours ago as i'm submiting this, and the person stole my Microsoft account and deleted it. I don't know if the person created a new one wich is the one i'm...
  5. Security concerns after my son's Microsoft account was taken over and eventually deleted by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security concerns after my son's Microsoft account was taken over and eventually deleted by...: Hi there, My son's Microsoft account was taken away and then deleted by a bot from Discord. He then lost all his games in the Microsoft account. It happened when a bot from Discord asked him for...
  6. Xbox 360 end of life support - marketplace concerns and fixing the date limit.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 end of life support - marketplace concerns and fixing the date limit.: Hi, Xbox Support on X (Twitter) told me I should post here. I have a couple of other concerns regarding the Xbox 360 that have come to light with the server problems over the last couple of days....
  7. Question concerning the code of conduct.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Question concerning the code of conduct.: I got suspended for 4 days (2 per message) for profanity. I couldn't find anything outlawing the use of these words entirely, just that they were not used to harass a player and I certainly...
  8. Omega Preview Question Update & Concern

in XboX Insiders
    Omega Preview Question Update & Concern: I been scrolling threw this thread a while now. And I’m coming across people being able to play nba2k22 without it shutting off because of the new update. Is there anyway possible I can get the...
  9. So... question... and possible troubling concern...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    So... question... and possible troubling concern...: So, some year or two ago, I was given a $50 Visa gift card, and I wasted out the card. Then I just never touched it again until I found out that I could just use it as a way to get the free...
  10. Xbox One Service Center Shipping Question/Concern

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Service Center Shipping Question/Concern: I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I couldn't find any other category on the forums that would work. My Service Request number is [Mod Removed: Please don't post reference...