Concept For New "Social" Tab in the guide

Discus and support Concept For New "Social" Tab in the guide in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In the newly redesigned UI, I think we should combine the 'People' and 'Parties & Chats' tabs into one. In this new 'Social' tab, it would go... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/-funderfoot-, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Concept For New "Social" Tab in the guide

In the newly redesigned UI, I think we should combine the 'People' and 'Parties & Chats' tabs into one.

In this new 'Social' tab, it would go (listed):

• Friends
    • Start a party
    • Chats
    • Happening now
    • Recently played with
    • Find someone

This way, the guide could be a lot simpler and easier to get to these important features quicker!

submitted by /u/-funderfoot-
    [link] [comments]

/u/-funderfoot-, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Trigg009 Win User

New dashboard screen tearing

The tearing is most visible when pulling up the guide while looking at the social tab. It tears every time.
  3. DeniqL Win User

How can I enable Discord on my teenage son's Xbox X?

What is appearing when you go into the linked social accounts tab ?
    Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide.
    Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Linked social accounts.
  4. BraedenWentz�� Win User

Guide tabs

(rs_xbox_release_2005_200522-1800)
  5. Nico NT Win User

Guide tabs

The 5 guide stabs come with the 2005 update, what is your os version?
  6. xXx JB00GIE xXx Win User

Guide tabs

If you want to get the update manually:

1. Make sure your console is connected to the internet, and then press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Updates & downloads.
    3. Under Updates, you’ll see either:
      • Console update available. Select this button to begin your update, or
      • No console update available. This means your console is up to date.

I believe this link may also be helpful to you.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/settings-updates/whats-new-xbox-one-system-updates
Thema:

Concept For New "Social" Tab in the guide

1. Concept For New "Social" Tab in the guide - Similar Threads - Concept Social Tab

2. What i feel would improve the new dashboard even more (concept?)

in XboX Insiders
    What i feel would improve the new dashboard even more (concept?): What i feel would improve the new dashboard is splitting games and apps into two sections and navigate between them with lb and rb (the devs themselves had only games opened while taking the...
  3. Xbox 360 Windows 10 What if dashboard refresh concept

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Windows 10 What if dashboard refresh concept: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1doPoSAA3UgJgxELcXMDmIcVsuaF2SdaSJTViXIvzb9E/edit#slide=id.p This is only my concept design for if Microsoft, in 2015, gave the Xbox 360 line up a windows...
  4. How do I can to make new game concept submission in to Xbox Game Studio?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I can to make new game concept submission in to Xbox Game Studio?: How do I can to make new game concept submission in to Xbox Game Studio? Unfortunately I didn't receive any valuable help in different sectors of Microsoft (including Xbox support, who gave this...
  5. I wanted to submit a new concept idea?

in XBoX on Windows
    I wanted to submit a new concept idea?: Hello too all? I wanted to submit a new concept idea, that will be a game changer. It's not as much of a problem, but more of Convenience to all that are gamers around the world. I came up with...
  6. Minecraft Legends Golems Concept

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Legends Golems Concept: A Concept made by Minecraft submitted by /u/Aness6040 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Series Dashboard & Guide concept

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series Dashboard & Guide concept: The general idea is to keep things not only easy on memory requirements, but also only using what is currently available via the xbox UI. So no flashy animation, nothing memory hungry, just...
  8. Xbox Series S Physical Copy Game Patent Concept

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S Physical Copy Game Patent Concept: NOEL giving having Idea. Xbox Series S Physical Game Patent Looks Like. Figure A: Xbox USB Flash Drive Game. Figure B: Xbox External Disc Drive. [img] Insert and load Game. Figure A: Xbox...
  9. Xbox Dashboard Redesign Concept (Top: Last played game/app, then 3 places to choose the...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dashboard Redesign Concept (Top: Last played game/app, then 3 places to choose the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/prasad1287 [link] [comments]
  10. That’s what we need ! New update for achievements (concept)

in XboX Insiders
    That’s what we need ! New update for achievements (concept): [IMG] submitted by /u/SkyWaxerr [link] [comments]