Concept For New "Social" Tab in the guide

Discus and support Concept For New "Social" Tab in the guide in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In the newly redesigned UI, I think we should combine the 'People' and 'Parties & Chats' tabs into one. In this new 'Social' tab, it would go... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/-funderfoot-, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Concept For New "Social" Tab in the guide

In the newly redesigned UI, I think we should combine the 'People' and 'Parties & Chats' tabs into one.

In this new 'Social' tab, it would go (listed):

• Friends
    • Start a party
    • Chats
    • Happening now
    • Recently played with
    • Find someone

This way, the guide could be a lot simpler and easier to get to these important features quicker!

submitted by /u/-funderfoot-
    [link] [comments]

/u/-funderfoot-, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Trigg009 Win User

New dashboard screen tearing

The tearing is most visible when pulling up the guide while looking at the social tab. It tears every time.
  3. BraedenWentz�� Win User

Guide tabs

(rs_xbox_release_2005_200522-1800)
  4. Nico NT Win User

Guide tabs

The 5 guide stabs come with the 2005 update, what is your os version?
  5. xXx JB00GIE xXx Win User

Guide tabs

If you want to get the update manually:

1. Make sure your console is connected to the internet, and then press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Updates & downloads.
    3. Under Updates, you’ll see either:
      • Console update available. Select this button to begin your update, or
      • No console update available. This means your console is up to date.

I believe this link may also be helpful to you.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/settings-updates/whats-new-xbox-one-system-updates
  6. ClosedEyesSeeing Win User

Downloading Wife's XBL Account Removes My Account

Also, it looks like it doesn't affect which way I log into it (either via the Social tab or the Guide). The accounts refuse to play nice on the same system.
Thema:

Concept For New "Social" Tab in the guide

1. Concept For New "Social" Tab in the guide - Similar Threads - Concept Social Tab

2. Xbox Series Dashboard & Guide concept

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series Dashboard & Guide concept: The general idea is to keep things not only easy on memory requirements, but also only using what is currently available via the xbox UI. So no flashy animation, nothing memory hungry, just...
  3. Xbox Series S Physical Copy Game Patent Concept

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S Physical Copy Game Patent Concept: NOEL giving having Idea. Xbox Series S Physical Game Patent Looks Like. Figure A: Xbox USB Flash Drive Game. Figure B: Xbox External Disc Drive. [img] Insert and load Game. Figure A: Xbox...
  4. Xbox Dashboard Redesign Concept (Top: Last played game/app, then 3 places to choose the...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dashboard Redesign Concept (Top: Last played game/app, then 3 places to choose the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/prasad1287 [link] [comments]
  5. That’s what we need ! New update for achievements (concept)

in XboX Insiders
    That’s what we need ! New update for achievements (concept): [IMG] submitted by /u/SkyWaxerr [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Series X|S User Interface concept I made, if you have any other ideas, please let me know!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X|S User Interface concept I made, if you have any other ideas, please let me know!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pyritekip [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Series X|S User Interface concept I made, if you want any other features please let me...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X|S User Interface concept I made, if you want any other features please let me...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pyritekip [link] [comments]
  8. Concept Art for how APP Overlays could work on Xbox Series X | S!

in XboX Insiders
    Concept Art for how APP Overlays could work on Xbox Series X | S!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pyritekip [link] [comments]
  9. Can someone explain the concept of the insider ui or os upgrade to get to the alpha ring

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone explain the concept of the insider ui or os upgrade to get to the alpha ring: Me and friend want to know how to get the to the alpha ring for insiders and everything else. We're new here submitted by /u/LonerBoy42 [link] [comments]
  10. The flawed enforcement concept

in XBoX on Consoles
    The flawed enforcement concept: I've had one account since I got my Xbox 360 in 2007. I've put hundreds of thousands of hours and dollars into gaming on this one account. I understand the necessity to have policies set in place...