Concept Art for Bans/Suspensions

Discus and support Concept Art for Bans/Suspensions in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I was able to make some concept art for some newer banners when people in general get banned/suspended on Xbox Live. I figured this would help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LeHugeRockBus, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Concept Art for Bans/Suspensions

Hi,

I was able to make some concept art for some newer banners when people in general get banned/suspended on Xbox Live. I figured this would help because on some of the newer banners that we see today, the end date isn't shown on screen like it used to be on
    the Xbox 360.

I included the message that is normally seen when people get banned/suspended, and at the end near the buttons, I added in the date where the account would have its privileges available.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

For example, if someone were to get suspended on Xbox Live, the date would show up on the bottom.

The banner would say something like this: "You will not be able to sign in to Xbox Live until 01/01/2018."

Sign in to is italicized because it could vary based on the suspension.

If someone were to attempt to use a feature that they can't use because of their suspension, the banner would say: "Choose something different to do. Because of your past behavior on the Xbox Live service, you are not allowed to
    do this."

Do this is italicized because the action a person would try to do is different, and I didn't want to make individual banners for every action.

For example, if someone were to try and send a message, it would say "...you are not allowed to send messages."

As of right now this is concept art, and everything is subject to change. Feel free to leave some feedback in the discussion.

Everything in the screenshots below were made with PowerPoint 2016.

**NOTE - I know this is a rather unusual topic, but I figured I would make some suggestions.

Concept Art for Bans/Suspensions [​IMG]

:)

LeHugeRockBus, Jun 26, 2017
  2. Dog 0f War
    Dog 0f War Guest
    What is the "use" prompt for in the medical bay? (4E Briggs Spoiler!!!)

Are you sure it was not concept art you found?

Dog 0f War, Jun 26, 2017
  3. xenomorph v1
    xenomorph v1 Guest
    xenomorph v1, Jun 26, 2017
  4. Concept Art for Bans/Suspensions

Hi there,

Feedback and suggestions like this are better suited for the feedback site -
    https://xbox.uservoice.com so the right people will see it.

Mistress Sara, Jul 16, 2017
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

Feedback and suggestions like this are better suited for the feedback site -
    https://xbox.uservoice.com so the right people will see it.
  6. Nickmasterluke Win User

Favorite Video Game Art Style/ Concept Art

The concept art of Subnautica,Halo and Hollow Knight.

From Subnautica and Hollow Knight these concept art are being used for their new games :below zero and silksong.
  7. LegoNinja187 Win User

I like the Halo concept art, and I like how some of the achievement pics for Halo 5 are concept art, I think that's pretty cool.
  8. cko2003 Win User

I really enjoyed the Halo concept art and limbos art style
  9. xenomorph v1 Win User

The Next Halo

If you guys/girls haven't seen it yet, there's a new bit of Halo 5 concept art here: http://www.kotaku.com.au/2014/01/oh-nothing-just-some-brand-new-halo-5-concept-art/
Thema:

1. Concept Art for Bans/Suspensions - Similar Threads - Concept Art Bans

2. What i feel would improve the new dashboard even more (concept?)

in XboX Insiders
    What i feel would improve the new dashboard even more (concept?): What i feel would improve the new dashboard is splitting games and apps into two sections and navigate between them with lb and rb (the devs themselves had only games opened while taking the...
  3. Xbox 360 Windows 10 What if dashboard refresh concept

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Windows 10 What if dashboard refresh concept: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1doPoSAA3UgJgxELcXMDmIcVsuaF2SdaSJTViXIvzb9E/edit#slide=id.p This is only my concept design for if Microsoft, in 2015, gave the Xbox 360 line up a windows...
  4. How do I can to make new game concept submission in to Xbox Game Studio?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I can to make new game concept submission in to Xbox Game Studio?: How do I can to make new game concept submission in to Xbox Game Studio? Unfortunately I didn't receive any valuable help in different sectors of Microsoft (including Xbox support, who gave this...
  5. I wanted to submit a new concept idea?

in XBoX on Windows
    I wanted to submit a new concept idea?: Hello too all? I wanted to submit a new concept idea, that will be a game changer. It's not as much of a problem, but more of Convenience to all that are gamers around the world. I came up with...
  6. Minecraft Legends Golems Concept

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Legends Golems Concept: A Concept made by Minecraft submitted by /u/Aness6040 [link] [comments]
  7. Concept For New "Social" Tab in the guide

in XboX Insiders
    Concept For New "Social" Tab in the guide: In the newly redesigned UI, I think we should combine the 'People' and 'Parties & Chats' tabs into one. In this new 'Social' tab, it would go (listed): Friends Start a party Chats Happening now...
  8. Concept Art for how APP Overlays could work on Xbox Series X | S!

in XboX Insiders
    Concept Art for how APP Overlays could work on Xbox Series X | S!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pyritekip [link] [comments]
  9. Favorite Video Game Art Style/ Concept Art

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Video Game Art Style/ Concept Art: Halo/The Witcher 3/Bioshock would be my top picks. They all draw you in and its almost like another layer to the game. For me the best parts of the game are often the backgrounds and what is...
  10. Tom Clancy's The Division gets new screenshot and concept art

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tom Clancy's The Division gets new screenshot and concept art: Apologies if this has been posted before ( I couldn't see it ) Xbox Games, News & Reviews | GamesRadar+ d1f0d430-20d5-4167-a5c5-c275ef273c99