Conan on Gamepass problem

Discus and support Conan on Gamepass problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Conan Exiles on PC Gamepass says my account doesn't have access to Conan Exiles when I try to play it with Battleye. Other Gamepass games work fine and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John Zych, Jun 6, 2023.

1. John Zych
    John Zych Guest

Conan Exiles on PC Gamepass says my account doesn't have access to Conan Exiles when I try to play it with Battleye. Other Gamepass games work fine and Im positive Conan is still on gamepass (It allows me to play if I choose without Battleye, but I can't join any servers) I can't seem to find a fix and I was looking foward to playing the game for the new upcoming update

:)

John Zych, Jun 6, 2023
  2. LuthorCorp Win User

How do I fix error 0xd05e0108 ?

Hi,

Same here.

problem with COnan exile on gamepass pc with error code 0xD05E0108

game not installed on C:\
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Just to share, older versions of BattlEye software may not be compatible with Windows 10, version 1903 and BattlEye has provided an updated patch to known impacted games. Please feel free to try the steps provided here: https://www.battleye.com/support/faq/. If it persists, I suggest you contact the support using the link below:

https://www.battleye.com/contact/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. John Zych Win User

I can't update Battleye, if there's no Battleye. I'll try to contact through them, but this is twice now that Microsoft has told me to look elsewhere
  5. MatthewFaltermeier Win User

Unable to join a friends sever due to battleeye not tunning correctly through your client, The PC pass said it was fully functional, IF the version on your pass are limited it should be listed somewhere....
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Sorry about that, John. I am afraid I do not have access or way to check this for you. Only Battleye can fix this issue on their end. I suggest you also submit a report so this can be further investigated.
Thema:

1. Conan on Gamepass problem - Similar Threads - Conan Gamepass problem

2. Why can't i rent a Conan server through Gportal xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't i rent a Conan server through Gportal xbox app: Can't rent Conan Gportal server through xbox app says "pick a different way to pay" i even added a gift card to my account to pay but it won't even let me use my account funds....
  3. Xbox Game Pass - Conan Exiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass - Conan Exiles: Please help me. SO I have downloaded Conan Exile from Game Pass went to go play it for the first time gave me the option to install battleye. but for some dumb reason i declined to install it. at...
  4. Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a...: Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a way to bring up Admin commands? Or i guess type commands? Im trying to use the keyboard on my laptop for...
  5. The time Microsoft is taking to sort out conan exiles beggars belief.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The time Microsoft is taking to sort out conan exiles beggars belief.: How much more time does Microsoft need to sort out conan exiles on series x being g missing from customers libraries I mean they have ready went beyond any reasonable time they might have needed...
  6. Why can’t I install Conan exiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install Conan exiles: I’m trying to install Conan exiles on gamepass and it says it’s installable but when I try to install it it says it’s not sold separately and only lets me download the nudity dlc but it shows on...
  7. Conan Exiles "Checking Permissions" Pop-up Endless on Black Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan Exiles "Checking Permissions" Pop-up Endless on Black Screen: Hello, So I've installed Conan Exiles via the Xbox app on PC, looking to play online. When I attempt to click Play Online, it brings the "Checking Permissions" popup and the Xbox acceptance...
  8. What’s going on with Conan servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s going on with Conan servers?: Can’t get connected to servers and if I do I freeze shortly after joining. My friend who is renting a server has had to wipe the memory twice which is a temp fix but after an hour or so it’s back...
  9. Xbox series X : Conan DLC are shown as "app not installed" in the store and not able to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X : Conan DLC are shown as "app not installed" in the store and not able to...: Hello, as mentioned above, I bought some DLC for the game Conan on my Xbox series X but in-game, it's impossible to craft anything related to the DLC other than the building pieces. I noticed that...
  10. When do the conan exiles DLCS to gamepass for free download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When do the conan exiles DLCS to gamepass for free download.: Hi. When comes the conan exiles dlcs in gamepass for free download. I know gamepass did give away free DLC's. So i'm wondering if and when the give the conan dlcs to us.:D Gr...