Coms Ban without justification

Discus and support Coms Ban without justification in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been coms banned for the second time in 2 weeks and I don't understand why it's happening. Am I being hacked? When I went to the enforcement page... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JHawk2, Nov 12, 2021.

1. JHawk2
    JHawk2 Guest

I've been coms banned for the second time in 2 weeks and I don't understand why it's happening. Am I being hacked?

When I went to the enforcement page to understand why, this is what I get a string of hex charecters. It has followed making an LFG post. I don't put anything offensive in my posts other than the word "Hell" which is a difficulty level in the game Diablo and it needs to be specified to play the game.

This is the second time this has happened and I've read that there are tools that can be used to cause people to get banned in games. Is there anything I can do? it looks like I can't contest this ban any other way. Please help.
    Coms Ban without justification [​IMG]

:)

JHawk2, Nov 12, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Since it's not eligible for a case review, all you can do is wait it out. I'd recommend reading the Community Standards very carefully to see if you could have posted something that wasn't allowed. For example, a lot of people post that they're looking to buy/sell/trade something in some games, but that's not allowed in LFG posts and can result in a suspension.
  3. JHawk2 Win User

I haven't posted ANYTHING that violates the guidelines though it's all just been posts looking for people to do Diablo Runs.
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Com banned without warning

Hello @SGG Visualz!

I highly recommend checking the enforcement.xbox.com then sign in with the account that has a suspension. If your suspension is active, select the box on the left to see if you’re eligible for a Case Review or Restoration, and then follow the links to apply for the option of your choice. Note that enforcement.xbox.com is the best source of information regarding your suspension. Xbox Support is unable to provide any further details.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Urgent! Ban without justification of my console xbox 360

The enforcement team does not use the forums and there is no way to contact them regarding console bans.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Justification

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Even though the game itself is rated R, everything else on Live has to remain E for everyone.
Thema:

1. Coms Ban without justification - Similar Threads - Coms Ban without

2. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  3. LFG VOICE COM BAN

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG VOICE COM BAN: I was playing the new skull x bones, put up a post to invite people to join my clan and to message me if they was interested and your stupid trash AI bot banned me for "breaking the rules" why...
  4. Com ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Com ban: Microsoft for real needs to review their banning process, I literally got banned from everything for 24 hours over an LFG repost. I’m not the only one this has happened to either, apparently it...
  5. Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban: Hi my gamertag is CHIEFSAVAGE9279. Microsoft, you guys are probably gonna get sued if you don’t fix this immediately or maybe not anyways because you’re a fraudulent company that abuses its powers...
  6. com banned on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    com banned on xbox: i’ve been away for a while on a holiday in greece and i’ve let my little brother play on my xbox while i was away so he could have something to do and not be bored and while i was gone i’ve seen...
  7. Com banned becauee of pfp

in XBoX on Windows
    Com banned becauee of pfp: Was communication banned for a year because of my pfp this was my first time getting strikes got it reviewed and it was denied what i understand is the enforcement review was unreliable in what i...
  8. Can’t play Xbox 360 games while com banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Xbox 360 games while com banned: I was recently banned from communicating for 2 months and this isn’t about that but for some reason I can’t play any Xbox 360 games. I don’t care for the ban but I would wish a fix can be told to...
  9. I was just com banned for defending myself after being harassed and called a slur over my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was just com banned for defending myself after being harassed and called a slur over my...: I dont know how to post screenshots here, and since i dont meet the reddit point requirements on the xbox forum there ill just have to go with this in hopes that some sort of change can be made....
  10. Why can Xbox just ban me from coms and multiplayer without me being able to defend myself?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can Xbox just ban me from coms and multiplayer without me being able to defend myself?: I have been banned for 2 days and because it’s only 2 days I cannot defend myself or get it overturned but las time I checked I paid money for my service so your taking days off of my paid for...