Computer Glitch

Discus and support Computer Glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to play MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE, it keeps asking me to basically sign in and to be honest, I don't want to and then once I get to the BOX that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScratchyPanda15, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Computer Glitch

When I try to play MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE, it keeps asking me to basically sign in and to be honest, I don't want to and then once I get to the BOX that says DON'T REMIND ME THIS AGAIN and I check it, I keep getting asked the same question.. If I check that
    box, why does it sating "NO MICROSOFT ACCOUNT" and to be honest that it what I want, I don't want to have to give my email address to sign into anything, I already that enough on a regular basis.. I just want to play as a GUEST, nothing more and nothing less...

:)

ScratchyPanda15, Sep 20, 2017
  2. Too late to preorder?

Yes Target did to 150 gamers! Due to computer glitch

BillyLMitchell, Sep 20, 2017
  3. ZachDeem0114
    ZachDeem0114 Guest
    Call of duty:Black ops Downloaded

Ok there is nothing that says rename.

Glitch maybe? can i do it some way on my computer?

ZachDeem0114, Sep 20, 2017
  4. Computer Glitch

Hey there ScratchyPanda15,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an
    issue like this.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Sep 21, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Computer Glitch

Hey there ScratchyPanda15,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an
    issue like this.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. GunnySpoon Win User

Cheaters from the computers have invaded the xbox one game play Read More

The invisible glitch has been fixed during the last maintenance. That's glitch that do able on any xbox, not computers.
  7. BillyLMitchell Win User

Too late to preorder?

Yes Target did to 150 gamers! Due to computer glitch
  8. choppyseize Win User

Forza Horizon 4 just reset all my progress

It could be a cloud sync glitch. Have you tried restarting the computer as well?
  9. Golduck-751ED017-B1A Win User

Xbox 360 Download Queue?

@Miss Kleo, I pm'd you a screenshot of the glitch. Yes, I am not able to access the Download Queue on multiple devices. @FaLLenDiVid3, it does not have to do with my browser/computer, while the glitch is coming from my account itself. My friend attempted
    to try and access the Download Queue on my browser/computer and it worked fine for him on his own account. Also, I have used separate browsers/computers, and still always get that glitch. I recall the error occurring ever since I made my account.
Thema:

Computer Glitch

1. Computer Glitch - Similar Threads - Computer Glitch

2. My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer: I have recently paired my xbox one controller to my computer and it no longer connects to the computer. I have restarted both the computer and the controller multiple times as well as turning the...
  3. Why do I not have background app permissions for Xbox if my computer is not in S mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I not have background app permissions for Xbox if my computer is not in S mode: I am just getting tired of trying to find an answer, I've been trying for months.. Since December and I have not found a fix... So hopefully someone here has an aswer to find background app...
  4. New Computer Steam (Running Install Script Microsoft VC Redistributable)

in XBoX on Windows
    New Computer Steam (Running Install Script Microsoft VC Redistributable): I just started up my brand new IBUYPOWER computer with MSI motherboard, i7 13700f, got everything updated on microsoft and everything else needed. downloaded Steam and Day Z and everytime I click...
  5. Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting

in XBoX on Windows
    Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting: My dell computer while its booting up loops through blue red green white and black and it wont stop i need help. 74318dbb-6647-4220-827a-50d78e8cd7ea
  6. Headset either Xbox and computer monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset either Xbox and computer monitor: My son recently got a computer monitor, mouse, and keyboard to connect to his Xbox one. He loves the set up but now his headset will not work correctly. He can hear but the mic does not work so he...
  7. I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...: I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the settings just freezes. Any solution on how to...
  8. my computer won't open the xbox app, it keeps waiting at the black screen .

in XboX Insiders
    my computer won't open the xbox app, it keeps waiting at the black screen .: I don't use the xbox app it gives a black screen problem I can't play games on my computer. I've tried all sorts of things, like deleting, installing, updating Can anyone help me? submitted by...
  9. Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...: Its an adapter for the xbox controller and nothing else. and in before "have you tried this on another computer or laptop" i don't have a back up pc to test this on. I just got my pc repaired and...
  10. So my computer, after running for a day loses an option to connect to any wifi and I can’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my computer, after running for a day loses an option to connect to any wifi and I can’t...: Whenever I shut down my gaming computer as I’m done for the night, when I open it in the morning I don’t have any wifi nor any way to see my possible connections, as it only recognizes an ether...