compte [Xbox Account removed after reset, says account is already connected when trying to...

Discus and support compte [Xbox Account removed after reset, says account is already connected when trying to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Bonjour j'ai reinitialiser ma console a cause d'un jeux qui ne se lancer plus et j'avais 2 compte connecter et quand je les reinitialiser je n'avais... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Galax2, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Galax2
    Galax2 Guest

compte [Xbox Account removed after reset, says account is already connected when trying to...

Bonjour j'ai reinitialiser ma console a cause d'un jeux qui ne se lancer plus et j'avais 2 compte connecter et quand je les reinitialiser je n'avais plus que un compte connecter et j'ai essayer de me connecté au deuxieme et cela me dit que je suis deja connecté dessus donc si vous pouver m'aider sa serais gentil

[THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF THE ORIGINAL POST]

Hello I reset my console because of a game that no longer launch and I had 2 account connect and when I reset them I only had one account connect and I tried to connect to the second and it tells me that I am already connected to it so if you can help me his would be nice

:)

Galax2, Jun 29, 2022
  2. XBF - Evie Win User

compte [Xbox Account removed after reset, says account is already connected when trying to add it back]

[Associate utilise une application de traduction. Veuillez noter qu’une mauvaise grammaire et une syntaxe incorrecte peuvent se produire]

Bonjour Galax2,

Merci d’avoir pris le temps de poster ceci sur les forums Xbox. Nous comprenons que vous rencontrez actuellement des difficultés pour pouvoir vous connecter votre compte.

À cet égard, je vous recommande d’effectuer une réinitialisation logicielle sur votre console, car cela supprimera tous les comptes et associations Home Xbox, cependant, tant que vous avez l’e-mail et le mot de passe des comptes que vous souhaitez récupérer, vous ne devriez avoir aucun problème les rajouter et les afficher correctement sur votre console.

Je recommande d’utiliser l’option qui lit Réinitialiser et conserver mes jeux et applications, car cela réduira le temps nécessaire pour que vous reveniez au jeu.

Essayez-le et faites-nous savoir si cela fonctionne pour vous!

Sincèrement

XBF – Evie

Gestionnaire de réussite client Xbox

Communauté Microsoft

--------------------------------------

[Associate is using a translator application. Please be aware that poor grammar and incorrect syntax may occur]

Hello Galax2,

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to sign into your account.

For this matter, I would recommend performing a soft factory reset on your console, as this will remove all accounts and Home Xbox associations, however, as long as you have the email and the password to the accounts that you wish to recover, you should have no problem adding them back on and have them display correctly on your console.

I recommend using the option that reads Reset and keep my games & apps as this will reduce the amount of time it takes for you to get back to gaming.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!

Sincerely,

XBF – Evie

Xbox Customer Success Manager

Microsoft Community
  3. Bl4ck Ivory Win User

Fortnite

Le compte Epic avec lequel je suis connecté utilise la même adresse mail que mon compte Xbox Live mais quand je veux associer ce compte Epic mon compte Xbox Live, on me dit que mon Compte Xbox Live est déj associé avec un autre compte Epic...

[Translation - The epic account I am logged on uses the same email address as my Xbox Live account but when I want to associate this epic account with my Xbox Live account, I am told that my Xbox Live account is already associated with another epic
    account... ]
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Using the same email address on more than one device

When you said the message you get with your email address says "already in use" are you trying to create a new account? If so, you already have an existing account with that email address.

Sign into the console with that account you know the password to as seen here:

http://support.xbox.com/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-account-xbox-one

If you don't know the password please see this page to help you reset it (for your email account):

https://account.live.com/password/reset

And the problem should be solved.
  5. SnoFox Win User

GTA/Xbox Live Error

I was having the same issues, the only thing that did work for me was to remove the power cable from the back of the XboxOne. After that I was able to sign into my account and I was able to connect to XboxLive where as before when I ran the test it would
    show having connectivity just unable to connect to Xbox Live. (If you have already done this method then you will want to reset your modem, mine will go to strict NAT for some reason over time and after a reset it goes back to open.)
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

I cant add a new account to my xbox one x

Hi Tyr Momos,

Thank you for the update. It sounds like it could be network related if you have already power cycled and factory reset the Xbox and you still cannot add new accounts.

When you factory reset your Xbox, you add your account as part of the reset process because all accounts are removed from the Xbox during a factory reset, therefore you need to add an account to get the data synced back to the console. What error did you
    get when trying to add your account during the reset process?

Go into the console's network settings and test the connection and multiplayer connection. Make sure that both tests have no issues and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. compte [Xbox Account removed after reset, says account is already connected when trying to... - Similar Threads - compte Account removed

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  4. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  5. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  6. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  7. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  8. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  9. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  10. Problem to my Xbox compt

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem to my Xbox compt: I have one problem my wife leave me since 2 months and she give my passeword to her new boyfriend but he delete all my friend xbox and i have 1 message error 51c75099-393b-40c7-8f40-c50e86a86567