Compte vérouillé depuis 1 mois[Translation-Account locked for 1 month]

Discus and support Compte vérouillé depuis 1 mois[Translation-Account locked for 1 month] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Mon compte microsoft est verrouillé depuis plus d'un mois, les formulaires de récupération de compte ne servent pas a rie du tout, a chaque fois que... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Crouzevialle, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Crouzevialle
    Crouzevialle Guest

Mon compte microsoft est verrouillé depuis plus d'un mois, les formulaires de récupération de compte ne servent pas a rie du tout, a chaque fois que j'en rempli un, on m'envoi un mail avec un numéro de suivi mais je n'ai jamais de message de microsoft pour
    me redonner l'accès a mon compte.

Que faire ? Je suis a deux doigts d'aller porter plante car j'ai dépensé énormément d'argent dans les jeux tout sa et je n'y ai pas accès.

Merci de me répondre au plus vite !

[Translation-My microsoft account has been locked for more than a month, account recovery forms are not used at all, every time I fill out one, I am sent an email with a tracking number but I never have a message from microsoft to give me back access
    to my account.

What can I do? I'm close to going to plant because I've spent a lot of money on games all its all and I don't have access to it.

Thank you for answering me as soon as possible!]

:)

Crouzevialle, Mar 24, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are unable to recover the account. The account recovery form is used so the owner proves it is their account. If you are not passing the verification then something is not being selected correctly.
    This is just an example one of my friends kids did. When they created an account they just mashed the keyboard for the name and put some birthdate in that wasn't real. They needed to recover but was unable to due to the name and birthdate was always wrong.
    Have you tried requesting a call from support to see if they can assist. If they can verify the account by email or phone they can help with some information.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. Crouzevialle Win User

J’ai eu la réponse de microsoft et voila ce qu’il m’on répondu après 40 jours d’attente et 11 formulaire envoyer :

Hi ,

We evaluated your appeal and verified your account was properly closed for a serious violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement .https://www.microsoft.com/.

Pursuant to our terms, we cannot reactivate your account, nor provide details as to why it was closed.

This represents Microsoft’s final communication regarding this account.

Len

Microsoft Online Safety
  4. Ninjakamikaz91 Win User

Programme Xbox prwiew

2 collègues m'ont inscrit depuis au moins 1 mois toujours rien
  5. mkd44 Win User

1 mois dessais gratuit 30 jour [Translation: 1 month 30 day free tests]

comment je fais pour jouer en ligne avec 1 mois dessais gratuit

[Translation: How do
    I play online
    with 1 month
    free tests]
  6. Jess21fr Win User

Abonnement Gamepass en promotion [Translation - Subscription Gamepass on Promotion]

Pour être sûr, j'ai demandé un ami de prendre l'offre d'un mois.

Et effectivement, on ne lui propose plus que l'abonnement mensuel 9.99€ par la suite...

Donc il faut choisir 1 des 2 périodes d'essai :

1 mois pour 1€

OU

6 mois pour 29.97€

aucune possibilité de cumuler !

++

[Translation - To be sure, I asked a friend to take the offer for a month.

And indeed, it is only offered the monthly subscription to €9.99 thereafter...

So you have to choose 1 of the 2 test periods:

1 Month for €1

Yes

6 months for €29.97

No possibility to accumulate!

++]
Thema:

1. Compte vérouillé depuis 1 mois[Translation-Account locked for 1 month] - Similar Threads - Compte vérouillé depuis

2. Problem to my Xbox compt

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem to my Xbox compt: I have one problem my wife leave me since 2 months and she give my passeword to her new boyfriend but he delete all my friend xbox and i have 1 message error 51c75099-393b-40c7-8f40-c50e86a86567