Compre Xbox Live gold pero no puedo jugar online[I bought Xbox Live gold but I can't play...

Discus and support Compre Xbox Live gold pero no puedo jugar online[I bought Xbox Live gold but I can't play... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Se termino el periodo de gratuito de game pass y no me deja jugar online con xbox gold [Translation - Game pass free period is over and it won't let... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanGtz82, Sep 8, 2020.

1. DanGtz82
    DanGtz82 Guest

Compre Xbox Live gold pero no puedo jugar online[I bought Xbox Live gold but I can't play...

Se termino el periodo de gratuito de game pass y no me deja jugar online con xbox gold

[Translation - Game pass free period is over and it won't let me play online with xbox gold]

:)

DanGtz82, Sep 8, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Compre Xbox Live gold pero no puedo jugar online[I bought Xbox Live gold but I can't play online]

Hello DanGtz82,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with accessing multiplayer despite having an active Xbox Live Gold subscription. To troubleshoot this, please try performing a

power-cycle

Please let us know how this goes.
  3. aleeqac Win User

No puedo jugar online Fifa 2013

Alguien me puede ayudar no puedo jugar online, yo tengo el live gold pero cuando voy para jugar online al fifa me dice pass online dañado y nose que es, alguno me puede ayudar? por favorrr
  4. Oldyamillions Win User

No reconoce mi game pass[Does not recognize my game pass]

Tengo game pass pero mi cuenta no reconoce para jugar en linea, me da acceso a descarga de juegos pero de igual manera no puedo jugar en linea a que se debera ya reinicie la consola y borre mi cuenta para vincular de nuevo pero nada parece funcionar.
    Mi game pass no puedo jugar online por que y ahora me dice que tambien necesito gold necesito las 2 para jugar online ya las pague y no puedo jugar todavia por que me sucede eso?

[Translation -My game pass I can not play online because and now it tells me that I also need gold I need 2 to play online and pay and I can not play yet because that happens to me?]
  5. gypsythelostdog Win User

no puedo jugar online[I can't play online]

Compre el game pass ultimate y no puedo jugar on line.

Que puedo hacer ?????

[Translation - I bought the ultimate game pass and I can't play online.

What I can do ?????]
  6. EL COMANDER MOR Win User

mi perfil no cuenta con los permisos necesarios para acceder a Xbox live???

yo ningun juego siempre medice que compre gold pero yo podia entrar a xbox live gratis
Thema:

1. Compre Xbox Live gold pero no puedo jugar online[I bought Xbox Live gold but I can't play... - Similar Threads - Compre Live gold

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  4. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  5. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  6. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  7. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  8. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  9. accessing xbox live from pc to other device

in XBoX on Windows
    accessing xbox live from pc to other device: i recently broke my laptop and i’m unable so access the screenshots and screen recordings i took using the xbox live feature on my pc so i was wondering if i could access them on any other device...
  10. Codigos de Gear Of War, Por la compr de gear of War 4 No FUNCIONAN!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Codigos de Gear Of War, Por la compr de gear of War 4 No FUNCIONAN!: tengo un problema al querer canjear mis codihos de gear of war 1 y 3 que me venian por la Compra de Gear of war 4, no puedo canjearlos solo pude canjear los de de Gear of war 2 y Gear of war...