Complicated - I changed my sons gamertag on Microsft/Xbox account, however it is connected...
Discus and support Complicated - I changed my sons gamertag on Microsft/Xbox account, however it is connected... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Complicated - We do not have an Xbox. We used my email for years to log in to Minecraft via Microsoft/Xbox on IOS tablets. I meant to update his... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ASH-74, Jul 19, 2021.
Thema:
Complicated - I changed my sons gamertag on Microsft/Xbox account, however it is connected...
Loading...
-
Complicated - I changed my sons gamertag on Microsft/Xbox account, however it is connected... - Similar Threads - Complicated changed sons
-
How to see what badges are and change which show?
in XboX InsidersHow to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and... -
The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.
in XboX InsidersThe real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it.... -
new laptop coplot is complicated not friendly does allow installation of free cell game
in XBoX Games and Appsnew laptop coplot is complicated not friendly does allow installation of free cell game: new laptop I bought for $2700 is complicated, not friendly. I cant install free cell after downloading it. I struggled to put an icon for the USB on the screen. when I type my email and I reach... -
Account recovery, but kinda complicated.
in XBoX AccessibilityAccount recovery, but kinda complicated.: So I don’t even know if this is possible as it has been over 8 years, but I lost an account under an email which my mom used to have but no longer has. She forgot the password way back then and I... -
Stolen Minecraft account (a bit complicated)
in XBoX AccessibilityStolen Minecraft account (a bit complicated): For a while my account had been working after I deleted my old email, at some point it stopped working which I had thought was due to the upcoming account migration, but I had no luck in doing so.... -
Xbox Game bar complications, please help
in XboX InsidersXbox Game bar complications, please help: I have been trying everything the past 2 days and I get stuck on this party where it says everyone is disconnected and I’m connecting every time. I’ve set everything to my headset audio, reset,... -
A complicated hacking problem
in XBoX on WindowsA complicated hacking problem: At 9:08 PM, I got an email saying that my security info (the email) was deleted. I tried logging in but my password wasn't working and there was an unfamiliar email that was set for the recovery... -
Subject: Urgent: Unjust Xbox Account Suspension After Refund Complications
in XBoX AccessibilitySubject: Urgent: Unjust Xbox Account Suspension After Refund Complications: Hello Xbox Community, I'm in a distressing situation and urgently need guidance. Here's a chronological breakdown of what transpired: Ordering & Shipping Issues: I ordered an Xbox from the... -
Trying to get old Halo ranks back on old gamertag (complicated recovery)
in XBoX AccessibilityTrying to get old Halo ranks back on old gamertag (complicated recovery): I cracked the password in 2020 on a 360 and should have written down the password. The console used does not immediately display the live account. (Says my sister but I can always try to ask to...