Completed Collections gone
Discus and support Completed Collections gone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All of a sudden every collection I have purchased with gold bars and completed are back in the games and I have to purchase them again. Why?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VacatedChief747, Jan 7, 2018.
Thema:
Completed Collections gone
Loading...
-
Completed Collections gone - Similar Threads - Completed Collections gone
-
Feature Request: Xbox needs a "Platinum Trophy" equivalent for 100% completion
in XboX InsidersFeature Request: Xbox needs a "Platinum Trophy" equivalent for 100% completion: The Problem: Right now, completing 100% of achievements in an Xbox game just adds to a flat, total Gamerscore number. Because of this, PlayStation dominates the game completion and "Trophy... -
Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?
in XboX InsidersDid Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?: Has Xbox changed how achievement completion percentages are rounded/displayed recently? For years my Halo Infinite completion showed as 68% with 1365G earned. Recently it suddenly changed to 67%... -
100% completion highlight doesn't stand out enough
in XboX Insiders100% completion highlight doesn't stand out enough: I'm in Alpha. The shading is barely noticeable to me. It should be a lot brighter, like the guide is. The glowing 100% is good but how about adding something more? How about a green emerald next... -
100% Completed Game Highlight in Achievements unnoticeable - Feedback
in XboX Insiders100% Completed Game Highlight in Achievements unnoticeable - Feedback: I have early feedback for the achievement update. I cannot attach an image for reference. But the highlight of the 100% completed games is very hard to see on lighter shades of custom colors. I... -
Is there a complete List of features?
in XboX InsidersIs there a complete List of features?: Anyone know of where I can find current features that are being previewed? Looking for corded headset support on cloud via controller submitted by /u/Connect_Bill2729 [link] [comments] -
Introduce new Xbox profile badges that players can earn by completing tasks
in XboX InsidersIntroduce new Xbox profile badges that players can earn by completing tasks: Xbox profiles currently show some badges (like Insider or Ambassador), but there’s a lot of potential to make them more exciting and rewarding. I’d love to see new profile badges that players can... -
Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...
in XBoX Games and AppsCannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...: Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it unsolvable. Is there a replacement? b2296790-edbe-4569-acb8-7acb278a8ec3 -
Playing Zoo Tycoon: Complete Collection legally in 2023
in XBoX Games and AppsPlaying Zoo Tycoon: Complete Collection legally in 2023: Hello, I have a disc copy of Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection from 2003 (I realize this is from Microsoft Game Studios, however this is the closest support page I could find, so if there is a... -
Not Working Today - Microsoft Solitaire Collection Calendar - previous completions for only...
in XBoX Games and AppsNot Working Today - Microsoft Solitaire Collection Calendar - previous completions for only...: Yesterday, the calendar showed completed days and games properly. Today, no days and no games show completed for all of this month only. Previous months still fine. What is up? Did AWS being...