COMPLETE LIST OF KINECT GESTURE & VOICE COMMANDS FOR XBOX ONE

Discus and support COMPLETE LIST OF KINECT GESTURE & VOICE COMMANDS FOR XBOX ONE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey Everyone in the Xbox live community. I know we all take great pride in being apart of such a large online family. With That said its been brought... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SHELLZ182, Jan 5, 2014.

1. SHELLZ182
    SHELLZ182 Guest

Hey Everyone in the Xbox live community. I know we all take great pride in being apart of such a large online family. With That said its been brought to my attention as an active ambassador that many xbox users are interested in having a well detailed
    reference guide of all the kinect features that they can utilize on their old console and new console. This will be your perfect go to guide in assisting any user to navigate easily throughout their dashboard and console. Enjoy and nice to meet all of you!
    Getting Around

[table][tr][td]If you want to…[/td][td]Say this…[/td][/tr][tr][td]Turn on your Xbox One console (works only when Instant-On power mode is enabled)[/td][td]"Xbox On"“Xbox Démarrez” (French)“Xbox An” (German)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Turn off your Xbox One console[/td][td]“Xbox, turn off”[/td][/tr][tr][td]Return to the Home screen[/td][td]“Xbox, go home” or "Show my stuff"[/td][/tr][tr][td]Open and go to a particular application(for example, Xbox Music or Xbox Video)[/td][td]"Xbox, go to <application name>"[/td][/tr][tr][td]Go back to the previous screen[/td][td]"Xbox, go back"[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cancel the current action[/td][td]"Xbox, cancel"[/td][/tr][tr][td]Snap a particular application[/td][td]"Xbox, snap <application name>"[/td][/tr][tr][td]Unsnap a snapped application[/td][td]"Xbox, unsnap"[/td][/tr][tr][td]Switch focus between snapped view and main view[/td][td]"Xbox, switch"[/td][/tr][tr][td]Search using Bing[/td][td]"Xbox, Bing <subject or topic>"[/td][/tr][tr][td]View the context menu[/td][td]"Xbox, show menu"[/td][/tr][tr][td]Change view (same as pressing the View button)[/td][td]"Xbox, change view"[/td][/tr][tr][td]Display the on-screen Help[/td][td]"Xbox, help"[/td][/tr][/table]

Note When you do a Bing search, wait for the search box to display before telling the console what to search for.

Communicating

[table][tr][td]If you want to…[/td][td]Say this…[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bring up a list of your contacts[/td][td]Xbox, Skype[/td][/tr][tr][td]View the contact details of your Skype contact[/td][td]“Xbox, Skype <person>”[/td][/tr][tr][td]Start a video call using Skype[/td][td]“Xbox, call <person>”[/td][/tr][tr][td]Answer a video call[/td][td]Xbox, answer[/td][/tr][tr][td]Answer a voice call[/td][td]Xbox, answer without video[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hang up or end a call[/td][td]“Xbox, hang up”[/td][/tr][tr][td]Send an Xbox Live message to a friend[/td][td]“Xbox, send a message”[/td][/tr][/table]

Sign-in & Profiles

[table][tr][td]If you want to…[/td][td]Say this…[/td][/tr][tr][td]Go to the sign-in page to sign in to any profile[/td][td]“Xbox, sign in”[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sign-in to a specific account (use the first name on the account)[/td][td]“Xbox, sign in as <person>”[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sign out of the active profile[/td][td]“Xbox, sign out”[/td][/tr][tr][td]Scan a QR code for a game or downloadable content[/td][td]“Xbox, use a code”[/td][/tr][/table]

Notifications

[table][tr][td]If you want to…[/td][td]Say this…[/td][/tr][tr][td]See your notification history[/td][td]“Xbox, notifications”[/td][/tr][tr][td]See more details about a notification that appears[/td][td]“Xbox, show notification”[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dismiss a notification that is on the screen[/td][td]“Xbox, close notification”[/td][/tr][tr][td]Answer an incoming call when the notification appears[/td][td]“Xbox, answer”[/td][/tr][tr][td]Answer an incoming call without video when the notification appears[/td][td]“Xbox, answer without video”[/td][/tr][/table]

Video & Music

[table][tr][td]If you want to…[/td][td]Say this…[/td][/tr][tr][td]Play video content[/td][td]“Xbox, play”[/td][/tr][tr][td]Pause video content[/td][td]“Xbox, pause”[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rewind to a previous point[/td][td]“Xbox, rewind”[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fast forward to a future point[/td][td]“Xbox, fast forward”[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rewind or fast forward at a faster pace[/td][td]“Xbox, faster”[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rewind or fast forward at a slower pace[/td][td]“Xbox, slower”[/td][/tr][tr][td]Skip to the previous chapter[/td][td]“Xbox, skip backward”[/td][/tr][tr][td]Skip to the next chapter[/td][td]“Xbox, skip forward”[/td][/tr][tr][td]Stop playback of the content[/td][td]“Xbox, stop”[/td][/tr][tr][td]Play music, starting with the last active playlist[/td][td]“Xbox, play music”[/td][/tr][tr][td]Pause the track[/td][td]“Xbox, pause music”[/td][/tr][tr][td]Skip forward to the next track of a playlist or album[/td][td]“Xbox, next song”[/td][/tr][tr][td]Skip backward to the previous track of a playlist or album[/td][td]“Xbox, previous song”[/td][/tr][/table]

Note Xbox Music must be active to use music commands.

TV

[table][tr][td]If you want to…[/td][td]Say this…[/td][/tr][tr][td]Watch live TV[/td][td]“Xbox, watch TV”[/td][/tr][tr][td]Display the OneGuide[/td][td]“Xbox, show guide”[/td][/tr][tr][td]Watch a specific channel[/td][td]“Xbox, watch <channel name>”[/td][/tr][/table]

Volume

[table][tr][td]If you want to…[/td][td]Say this…[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mute your television[/td][td]“Xbox, mute”[/td][/tr][tr][td]Unmute your television[/td][td]“Xbox, unmute”[/td][/tr][tr][td]Increase the television volume[/td][td]“Xbox, volume up”[/td][/tr][tr][td]Decrease the television volume[/td][td]“Xbox, volume down”[/td][/tr][/table]

Gaming

[table][tr][td]If you want to…[/td][td]Say this…[/td][/tr][tr][td]Invite a friend to a game or chat[/td][td]“Xbox, invite <name>”[/td][/tr][tr][td]Record a game clip or highlight[/td][td]“Xbox, record that”[/td][/tr][/table]

:)

SHELLZ182, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Xbox One Kinect Complete Voice & Gesture Guide

Xbox One Kinect Complete Voice & Gesture Guide

This is for those of you who may still be having issues with voice commands or gestures with your new Xbox One Kinect. I hope it helps. COMPLETE LIST OF KINECT GESTURE & VOICE COMMANDS FOR XBOX ONE :)

Galactic Geek, Jan 5, 2014
  3. The Complete List of Kinect Gesture and Voice Commands

Hey there people COMPLETE LIST OF KINECT GESTURE & VOICE COMMANDS FOR XBOX ONE :)

As the title suggests, this is where you want to be if your looking for the complete list of gestures and voice commands for the Kinect on Xbox One. Now its important to remember that although the console has its own list, games for the Xbox One will have
    their own in-game gestures and commands separate to the consoles and they can usually be found in the games manual / e-manual.

With that being said, go ahead and take a look at
    The Complete List of Kinect Gesture and Voice Commands
    . It's a PDF file which means that you can download it and even print it out if you want to keep it close by for reference.

Hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Kinect-less Xbox One releasing on June 9.

Well, just to give you an idea of how useful the Kinect can be for that so-called "clunky" interface, here's how to use

voice commands
    and
    gestures
    . ;)

It's all actually very easy and intuitive to use. :)
  5. Glu10Free Win User

To get Xbox One with Kinect or Not?

I agree with what someone said earlier, the XB1 + Kinect = the complete Xbox experience. I don't use mine a lot other than voice commands and the occasional gesture but it's still worth it IMO.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Kinect debacle

If you didnt know kinect games for xbox one do exist on the xbox one if you can find them

Also you can use the voice and gesture command on xbox one using the kinect

I use rivals ,kinect fit etc
  7. JustAnotherJay Win User

how to quit/close a game causing problems with multi-user signed-in

Unfortunately at this time I don't think there is a voice command to access this menu - at least none that I've found and none are listed on the Kinect Voice Command sheet. Here's a list of current voice commands:

support.xbox.com/.../voice-commands
  8. USARMYMILITARY Win User

Kinect commands

Thema:

1. COMPLETE LIST OF KINECT GESTURE & VOICE COMMANDS FOR XBOX ONE - Similar Threads - COMPLETE LIST KINECT

2. The xbox app is complete utter garbage.

in XboX Insiders
    The xbox app is complete utter garbage.: I can connect to everything on consoles but for some reason the app will not connect to the part if I'm using a pc or mobile device. How the hell can it be so bad? Half of the time I'm sending...
  3. Microsoft Complete in Australia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Complete in Australia: Is Microsoft Complete available for Xbox hardware (controllers etc.) in Australia? When I add a controller to my cart and go through the checkout process, there is no option to add Microsoft...
  4. Is microsoft complete avaliable for purchase in india?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is microsoft complete avaliable for purchase in india?: Is microsoft complete avaliable for xbox or surface devices in India? 5523ba12-b08f-498d-9ea3-c79fc79f5159
  5. I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing...: Just bought an expensive monitor and it comes in blocky or really white on borders in games and every where 6dff9710-e247-4fef-927c-c2bfad9fea50
  6. Xbox completely shuts down playing online

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox completely shuts down playing online: Why does my Xbox series X (2020) just completely shut down while playing madden online!? I have cleared cache, alternate MAC address, changed all settings to “do not turn off automatically”,...
  7. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  8. Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help: I did a Factory reset and now my Friend List has Disappeared and can not get it back. It was working fine until today. and have no ideal why. On the Xbox app it is showing everyone online but not...
  9. Rewards - Did the Layout of the list of Open and Completed Game Pass Quests change?

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards - Did the Layout of the list of Open and Completed Game Pass Quests change?: Did Team Xbox change the order how open and completed Game Pass Quests are listed on the rewards tab? Now they are grouped together as daily, weekly, monthly - with the open quests on top...
  10. Achievement list completly disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement list completly disappeared: Logging in to my account on my Xbox, Xbox app and Xbox website, and when I go to the achievement list on my profile, I only see "Get your game on! Play games and earn achievements", as if I never...