Complaint

Discus and support Complaint in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am writing about the ongoing issue with logging in Xbox Live. Although the acknowledgement of the issue only appeared on your website many people,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JohannesAureus, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Complaint

I am writing about the ongoing issue with logging in Xbox Live. Although the acknowledgement of the issue only appeared on your website many people, myself included had this problem since the 14th. As of today the problem is still
    not solved and because of that I cannot use any function of Xbox Live Gold which I paid for.So far I have chatted with many of your support team members, some of whom were very helpful some less so. However the problem remains and at this point I have been
    unable to use a service which I paid for 20% of the time I subsribed for.

I would like two things at this point:

- A clear answer regarding when will I be able to access my Live Gold account.

- Some sort of compensation for the time you failed to provide a service I paid for.

Best regards

Samuel Balassa

:)

JohannesAureus, Oct 18, 2017
  2. pwarbi
    pwarbi Guest
    Does anyone have a problem with my Gamertag?

A gamertag is unique to the individual though so while if something is obviously offensive then you'd expect it to be looked at and maybe complaints being made, on this occasion and with this gamertag, any complaint is without foundation really, and like I said before, it's just merely a case of people being offended for the sake of it.

pwarbi, Oct 18, 2017
  3. Complaints

Hi so me and my 8 of my friends got banned yesterday for a day, because someone in the party(thats not even on my friends list) was tea-baggin and now my xbox is $#@&ed up, its been two days, 6hrs in total talking to Incompetent ppl on ur help line and
    all they can tell me basically is that i have about 500$ in xbox stuff in my room thats now garbage, so can someone that knows what they are doing PLEASE HELP ME

IK 1R 0 1N I IK, Oct 18, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Complaint

No one can tell you how long it will take to be fixed.

You can check on the service status
    here

As per the ToU you agreed to you are not entitled to any refunds or compensation due to a service interruption.

Daft Badger, Oct 19, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Complaint

No one can tell you how long it will take to be fixed.

You can check on the service status
    here

As per the ToU you agreed to you are not entitled to any refunds or compensation due to a service interruption.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Complaints

Or just file a complaint against his gamertag. If an ambassador recieves a suspension from the live service they also loose there ambassador credentials
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

Complaints

Hey Ewan SB! It depends on what the issue you're having is, can you clarify for us? If you're having a billing or subscription issue, you will need to contact

support
    . If you would like to see a change or to suggest an idea, you will want to submit that idea via
    feedback. Thanks!
  8. XXW BEAST WXX Win User

Complaint

Just need to get the console now. Waiting for an email from Game Customer Service. Not such an easy option for me after all as it has already been repaired by MS.

I just don't understand why MS can't replace the console as well as Game. At least I have my trusty 360 while I wait.

Thanks for the tips about the Games, making my mouth water :)

I've also heard that Borderlands Pre-sequel should be good
  9. XXW BEAST WXX Win User

Complaint

The legendary RROD on release day - that's harsh, at least my xbox one lasted 2 months before dying. I feel your pain.
Thema:

Complaint

1. Complaint - Similar Threads - Complaint

2. How can i escalate a complaint?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i escalate a complaint?: I have been awaiting a refund for over 3 months. They say it has been approved but it never turns up and I just getting a different excuse each time. I have rang, emailed and even sent letters...
  3. how do i contact customer complaints?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i contact customer complaints?: how do i contact customer service about my x box controllers? im not trying to be rude but we have had three controllers that have all faulted on the same button in the exact same place all three...
  4. Microsoft Customer Service complaint

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Customer Service complaint: On 18/11/23 i purchased my son a costumed made controller from xbox labs , this was for xmas , week and a bit later , it got dispatched , which Fedex lost it, i contacted Microsoft about this and...
  5. I want to file a complaint against the Arabian Xbox. They are not making any effort and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to file a complaint against the Arabian Xbox. They are not making any effort and I...: I want to file a complaint against the Arabian Xbox. They are not making any effort and I hope they will be expelled. No, there is no improvement. 7Years and abuse...
  6. Has anyone had resolutions to complaints to xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had resolutions to complaints to xbox?: First of all I have had ongoing issues for to long. Now Lex from xbox support contacted me in October 23, issue was never solved from xbox support. The only way to be able to solve it was to spend...
  7. Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?: I received a suspension for two days saying I violated rules. My messages and party I can’t join or respond to. I haven’t spoken to anyone other than family and my bf. Yet Xbox claims a bunch of...
  8. Not so much a question as a complaint. Xbox support is a joke. . .

in XBoX on Windows
    Not so much a question as a complaint. Xbox support is a joke. . .: My account was hacked and suspended. Not only did they give me no help with my issue, they hung up on me and i call no longer receive any call backs for the day. Also it would be nice to speak...
  9. Raising a Complaint on the Replacement Controller I have received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Raising a Complaint on the Replacement Controller I have received.: Hello, I really require a Human and not a virtual assistant to look into this matter. I bought a Xbox Series x/s controller in October and unfortunately last week it become faulty, the A button...
  10. I want to file a complaint to a manager at Xbox support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to file a complaint to a manager at Xbox support: Your service must be down as none of my digital games will work. I tried the virtual assistant and tried requesting a callback. Every single time I reach a live person, they immediately hang up on...