complaint of the service provided on a call to customer care

Discus and support complaint of the service provided on a call to customer care in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; [Mod Removed - PII] Closed Date: 2/19/2020 11:16:12 PM UTC I spoke with [Mod Removed - See Guidelines] (supervisor) with Microsoft accounts and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by bosman505, Feb 20, 2020.

1. bosman505
    bosman505 Guest

• [Mod Removed - PII]
    • Closed Date: 2/19/2020 11:16:12 PM UTC

I spoke with [Mod Removed - See Guidelines] (supervisor) with Microsoft accounts and billing for xbox customer service center 1600 MTN time call end. The first individual I spoke with had accurate information,
    but was adamant that she would be unable to assist me. I made the decision to be escalated to a supervisor in hopes of being able have more authority to work with me and hear the full situation of my issue. When [Mod Removed - See Guidelines] got
    on the line he was immediately rude and curt. He didn't listen he constantly interrupted and that caused me to lose my cool a bit. Admittedly I literally shushed him. Sorry for that. But, he never heard my issue and never tried to help. He seemed irritated
    that he even had to take the phone call. Additionally, when yo listen to the recorded phone call you will hear him complain about not being able to hear me while in the background I could hear laughter and conversations. My phone line was not the issue.
    His lack of professionalism was the issue for his inability to hear me. I would make a call to a complaint department, but apparently, there isn't one to be found online. I will be doubling this effort with the Microsoft Legal department, as was recommended
    to me via a secondary phone call back to the call center.

The issue was attempting to deal with was changing my billing date. This has been a problem for a few years now. I originally set up billing on the first, but for some reason the charge always happens mid month.. So this year I thought it
    would be best to just not have money on the account and the charge would be declined and I could then call in and customer support would be forced to at least do something about the billing date. But, in doing this apparently that caused a past due amount
    for a future oriented service...while that doesn't make sense, I was trying to go ahead and just pay for the service and move forward on [Mod Removed - See Guidelines]'s terms. He wouldn't listen and kept cutting
    me off again.

That just about sums it all up. Please get back to me with a resolution.

Thanks.

:)

bosman505, Feb 20, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking a way to change your billing date on your account for your services.

There can be several different factors that can come into play when attempting to adjust your billing date, as our service can provide for you a date of when you would be getting billed, but the transaction may not be completed by your financial institute
    until a later date.

What I would recommend would settling your past due balance, and then
    turn off the auto-renew on your subscription
    so you will not be billed in the future.

I would then encourage you to use the pre-paid Xbox subscription cards, as this would allow you to stay on top of when you wish to be billed for your subscription. Additionally, this also provides you with the ability to stack your subscription at your own
    discretion.

I hope this is of some use to you and is able to clear up any confusion this ordeal may have caused.
  3. Rockin-Yankee Win User

NFL App with Comcast and DTV: Where's the answers?

Heres a scoop...little known fact: the office of the President of Comcast has a call center dedicated for higher level customer complaints. Its somewhere out of Chicago. Look it up online. This should be a high level complaint....if enough dissatisifed Comcast/XboxOneCustomers/Live
    subscring customers were to call and demand they get on board with the five other service providers who provide this service. Even if it is at the end of the season...

...I already have. Who's with me?
  4. Bishydoodah Win User

How to make official complaint regarding Xbox Customer Service?

I don't think thats the answer to my question.. I really want to make a formal complaint - it is terrible how the customer service team seem to be able to say what they want to whoever they want as there appears to be no chance of any repercussion due to
    the lack of a customer care department.

I would really appreciate someone from Xbox coming on to provide me with that information.
  5. ReedyAunt65260 Win User

Xbox Preview Forum... problem.

I had various issues in Xbox and called to customer care support !! You Can also try
    customer care .
  6. Yezzmina Win User

Customer services complaint

Many people here are Helix. I'm 99% sure Hassassinade is too. And oh hey, I dinged Level 2.

On Topic: Um yeah.... Tell us about your troubles stranger. Stay awhile and listen.
Thema:

1. complaint of the service provided on a call to customer care - Similar Threads - complaint service provided

2. How can i escalate a complaint?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i escalate a complaint?: I have been awaiting a refund for over 3 months. They say it has been approved but it never turns up and I just getting a different excuse each time. I have rang, emailed and even sent letters...
  3. how do i contact customer complaints?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i contact customer complaints?: how do i contact customer service about my x box controllers? im not trying to be rude but we have had three controllers that have all faulted on the same button in the exact same place all three...
  4. Microsoft Customer Service complaint

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Customer Service complaint: On 18/11/23 i purchased my son a costumed made controller from xbox labs , this was for xmas , week and a bit later , it got dispatched , which Fedex lost it, i contacted Microsoft about this and...
  5. I want to file a complaint against the Arabian Xbox. They are not making any effort and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to file a complaint against the Arabian Xbox. They are not making any effort and I...: I want to file a complaint against the Arabian Xbox. They are not making any effort and I hope they will be expelled. No, there is no improvement. 7Years and abuse...
  6. Has anyone had resolutions to complaints to xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had resolutions to complaints to xbox?: First of all I have had ongoing issues for to long. Now Lex from xbox support contacted me in October 23, issue was never solved from xbox support. The only way to be able to solve it was to spend...
  7. Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?: I received a suspension for two days saying I violated rules. My messages and party I can’t join or respond to. I haven’t spoken to anyone other than family and my bf. Yet Xbox claims a bunch of...
  8. Not so much a question as a complaint. Xbox support is a joke. . .

in XBoX on Windows
    Not so much a question as a complaint. Xbox support is a joke. . .: My account was hacked and suspended. Not only did they give me no help with my issue, they hung up on me and i call no longer receive any call backs for the day. Also it would be nice to speak...
  9. Raising a Complaint on the Replacement Controller I have received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Raising a Complaint on the Replacement Controller I have received.: Hello, I really require a Human and not a virtual assistant to look into this matter. I bought a Xbox Series x/s controller in October and unfortunately last week it become faulty, the A button...
  10. I want to file a complaint to a manager at Xbox support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to file a complaint to a manager at Xbox support: Your service must be down as none of my digital games will work. I tried the virtual assistant and tried requesting a callback. Every single time I reach a live person, they immediately hang up on...