Competitive xbox one player looking for friends!

Discus and support Competitive xbox one player looking for friends! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I just bought an Xbox one and I’m loving it. But one thing can be pretty depressive, I have 0 friends. At the moment I’m playing Titanfall... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlfaBlommaN, Jun 16, 2014.

  1. AlfaBlommaN
    AlfaBlommaN Guest

    Competitive xbox one player looking for friends!


    Hello! I just bought an Xbox one and I’m loving it. But one thing can be pretty depressive, I have 0 friends. At the moment I’m playing Titanfall casually but I’m going to play Destiny pretty serious and Halo: Collection very serious (played much halo 2
    and halo 3 back in the days, was 47 in MLG at best in H3)

    So ye if you want to play some games and you can speak Swedish or English! Just add me.

    My GT is:

    Thank you for your time and take care!

    //

    :)
     
    AlfaBlommaN, Jun 16, 2014
    #1
  2. oO iBEATz Oo
    oO iBEATz Oo Guest
    Looking for new friends to play a couple of games!

    Hi, my name is Beatz I'm looking for some friends to play some games with me on Xbox One. The games i have atm are: Nba 2k 15, BF4, Minecraft, Ryse, Ac Unity, AC Black Flag. I I'm a competitive BF4 player and have played in many scrimmages and am looking
    for some new friends that in ages of 13-21. I'm looking for some one thats fun and is not to boring when it comes to grinding for the next level. If you want to add me my GT is:
     
    oO iBEATz Oo, Jun 16, 2014
    #2
  3. Txman2100
    Txman2100 Guest
    Looking for friends on Xbox 360 and Xbox One

    Looking for friends on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I'm not that very competitive and mostly play for fun. I mostly play adventure and sports games but I sometimes play shooter games too. I got a lot of games for the Xbox 360 and Assassin's Creed IV Black
    Flag, Battlefield 4, Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct, and Ryse: Son of Rome for the Xbox One. My gamertag is for both systems. See ya online Competitive xbox one player looking for friends! :)
     
    Txman2100, Jun 16, 2014
    #3
  4. Competitive xbox one player looking for friends!

    Hello! Sent you a PM with my info
     
    BANJO KAZO0iE, Jun 18, 2014
    #4
  5. BANJO KAZO0iE Win User

    Competitive xbox one player looking for friends!

    Hello! Sent you a PM with my info
  6. InsanKilla clan Win User

    CoD Warzone - Crossplay

    To get more players in an game fast and I like crossplay play with friends that not on console or different ones plus make competitions better
  7. ChicagoOutfit26 Win User

    Black List Gaming is recruiting competitive and casual players!!!!

    We are still looking for casual and competitive players!!!
  8. ChicagoOutfit26 Win User

    Black List Gaming is recruiting competitive and casual players!!!!

    We are still looking for casual and competitive players!!!
  9. ChicagoOutfit26 Win User

    Black List Gaming is recruiting competitive and casual players!!!!

    We are still looking for casual and competitive players!!!
Thema:

Competitive xbox one player looking for friends!

Loading...
  1. Competitive xbox one player looking for friends! - Similar Threads - Competitive player looking

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. Omega Players not receiving any preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most...
  5. Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...

    in XboX Insiders
    Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...: Im having trouble getting it on another account should I just wait it out? submitted by /u/partyparker121 [link] [comments]
  6. is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?

    in XboX Insiders
    is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if...
  7. XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26: This is the right step towards making Xbox a better platform! There are still some things that could make this better. When an issue gets resolved or addresses a large number of player feedback,...
  8. What is the best competitive controller for shooters?

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the best competitive controller for shooters?: Hey guys I’m looking for a really good competitive controller for shooters. I don’t really care about price point, I’m willing to invest into a really good controller. Currently I have the Xbox...
  9. Xbox in competitive gaming

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox in competitive gaming: I have to say now, when it comes to competitive gaming Xbox is the worst mistake purchase you'd make for that. I'm on my 2nd purchase in a year of a Xbox next gen console. I regret them very much....
  10. Xbox in competitive gaming

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox in competitive gaming: I have to say now, when it comes to competitive gaming Xbox is the worst mistake purchase you'd make for that. I'm on my 2nd purchase in a year of a Xbox next gen console. I regret them very much....