Compensation for inability to use game pass subscription
Discus and support Compensation for inability to use game pass subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The power cord for my xbox one x stopped working back in July so I requested a replacement cord as it was under warranty. It originally said it would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brandon_389, Nov 24, 2020.
Thema:
Compensation for inability to use game pass subscription
Loading...
-
Compensation for inability to use game pass subscription - Similar Threads - Compensation inability game
-
...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?
in XboX Insiders...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what... -
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]
in XboX InsidersOctober 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -... -
October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -... -
no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??
in XboX Insidersno mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an... -
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
The inability to change the Xbox username from "GimGiwer" to "gimgiwer".
in XBoX AccessibilityThe inability to change the Xbox username from "GimGiwer" to "gimgiwer".: I want to change my Xbox username from "" to "", that is, change the uppercase letters to lowercase. However, Xbox won't let me do that. Is there any way I can do it for free?... -
XBOX App on the PC and the INABILITY to download captures from XBOX Live
in XBoX on WindowsXBOX App on the PC and the INABILITY to download captures from XBOX Live: SO Microsoft/Xbox, are you going to update the XBOX App on the PC BEFORE JANUARY so we can download our captures before they get wiped? Every article says you can do it through the app by clicking... -
Inability to change Xbox privacy settings despite the lack of a family
in XBoX AccessibilityInability to change Xbox privacy settings despite the lack of a family: When I was trying to play Halo Infinite's Forge Experience, I was met with a prompt multiple times telling me that my privacy settings were preventing me from accessing Forge content. So, after...