Compatibility with Xbox Series Controller (Model 1914) and Xbox Wireless Adapter V1 (Model...

Discus and support Compatibility with Xbox Series Controller (Model 1914) and Xbox Wireless Adapter V1 (Model... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to buy a Xbox Series Controller (Model 1914) to play on PC, and i already have an Xbox Wireless Adapter V1 (Model 1713, the first... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sidneyol, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Sidneyol
    Sidneyol Guest

Compatibility with Xbox Series Controller (Model 1914) and Xbox Wireless Adapter V1 (Model...

Hello,

I would like to buy a Xbox Series Controller (Model 1914) to play on PC, and i already have an Xbox Wireless Adapter V1 (Model 1713, the first big one).

This will work together, or do i need to buy a new Wireless adapter, the new one ? (https://www.xbox.com/fr-FR/accessories/adapters/wireless-adapter-windows)

I can't find a precise answer to my question on the internet, so thank you in advance.

Regards

:)

Sidneyol, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Eletricdrum Win User

Do the xbox one controllers model 1708 have shock motors in the bumpers?

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

The both model have 4 motors, 2 in the triggers and 2 in the handles..

You can clearly see the motors in the following links:

Model 1914 Xbox Series:

Xbox Series X|S Wireless Controller (Model 1914) Full Disassembly - iFixit Repair Guide

Model 1708 Xbox One

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Xbox+One+Wireless+...

Note: These links are third-party and maybe can be exposed to hyperlinks, search engines and advertisements.
  3. Krazy102 Win User

Problem with router

The model is F7D6301 v1. Thanks for that. I am using the internal adapter.
  4. SW1F7 Win User

new xbox controller feels slow and delayed

Yes i checked my other controller as well and both this delayed one and the OG that came with the Xbox series s is 1914 model and yes everything is updated including controller and system. I don't have any other games so i don't know if it's just Fortnite or not.
  5. EugeneGriffin Win User

Xbox Series X Controller (1914) is acting strange after Firmware Update 5.13.3143.0. When will this be fixed?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

Hello Gerald46547645873459, try to follow the procedures below.

My Xbox controller has connection issues after the last update

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

And make sure your console already has the last September update.
    This does not work for the 1914 Xbox Controller. This only works for controllers before the 1914 model. There needs to be an option that works for the 1914 model controller.
  6. alexwheeler Win User

Hardware failure?

What model of xbox are you using? The original model with a wireless adapter or the new xbox s model with the built in wireless, and also, how long have you had your xbox?
Thema:

1. Compatibility with Xbox Series Controller (Model 1914) and Xbox Wireless Adapter V1 (Model... - Similar Threads - Compatibility Series Controller

2. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?: Would the Flash fire road Star steering wheel be compatible with the xbox series s? Have looked around the Internet, asked Bing AI but still no 100% answer. Was hoping yall could help me out....
  5. Xbox 360 Shark Card not compatible with Xbox Series S but card is now redeemed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Shark Card not compatible with Xbox Series S but card is now redeemed.: I play GTA online on Xbox Series S and bought three digital Shark Cards (from an authorised retailer, not Xbox store). I entered the 25 digit code in the game, it brought up the details of the...
  6. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  7. Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility: A few days ago, I was achievement hunting on some old Xbox 360 games and was connected to xbox live and was able to play online a day after finishing all the achievements on a game I went to boot...
  8. Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X: Lately I have been spending a lot of time playing Fallout 3, catching up on the DLCs I never played and recently purchased just last month. So I grabbed my old 2012 save off of my xbox 360,...
  9. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct game is not backwards compatible on Xbox Series consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct game is not backwards compatible on Xbox Series consoles.: Hello, I am using an Xbox Series X console and a computer with Windows 11 operating system. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct game does not have backwards compatibility support. As Xbox players,...
  10. My series s is only showing Xbox one games as compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My series s is only showing Xbox one games as compatible: I just got a series s and it’s only showing Xbox one games as compatible for download, help please… 338506aa-9568-4607-8072-3cca2b713f7e