Compatibilities

Discus and support Compatibilities in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everybody, Does someone tell me if the wireless adapter for windows is compatible with the xbox one media remote ? Thanks in advance for your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Virgoraph 31, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Virgoraph 31
    Virgoraph 31 Guest

Compatibilities

Hello everybody,

Does someone tell me if the wireless adapter for windows is compatible with the xbox one media remote ?

Thanks in advance for your support!

:)

Virgoraph 31, Sep 5, 2017
  2. Using a Keyboard and Mouse on the Xbox 360

I'd imagine in a future update they will release keyboard and mouse compatibilities. But for now there isn't.

xbrutishkillerx, Sep 5, 2017
  3. xbox one backwards compatibilities

I wasn't even aware that Microsoft were "streaming old games" I thought that was Sony. But in any case as an independant investment by all means look into it but in the bigger picture I know that every single person so far who bought an Xbox one that I know
    anyway kept their 360s to game with other friends who cannot afford a one and I'm willing to bet that that's exactly what most of us did knowing that the release title selection would be small and have a low replayability.

So I personally still don't think it's viable because I still think it would be cheaper, easier, not to mention more complete than keeping the 360 or buying one second hand (from a retailer) than buying a device that in end effect will badly emulate a game
    and controller producing buggy and glitchy game play.

Leave alone the fact that 99% of the games except the exclusives have been released for PC if you're really desperate.

It's different running software designed around an Intel compiler in a Unix platform on an uncertified Intel based desktop to trying to run software developed using a completely different architecture using compilers for IBM only using custom made hardware.

What your proposing in the end is like building a bicycle, bolting a combustion engine into it and then forgetting to reinforce the frame and fit the brakes..... It'll work..... Sort of but it won't work the way that either of which was originally intended
    to.

(That last bit probably made no sense)

About500Rabbits, Sep 5, 2017
  4. Smwutches Win User

backwards compatible?

That game is not backwards compatible. You can find a list of all games that are compatible at https://www.xbox.com/games/backward-compatibility

There is no way to request a game to be compatible. The backwards compatibility program ended in 2021, so anything that is not compatible, won't be.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Do 360 games work?

6. Smwutches Win User

Dust: An Elysian Tail™ not appearing in my library

7. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Sniper ghost warrior 2 backwards compatible?

Thema:

Compatibilities

1. Compatibilities - Similar Threads - Compatibilities

2. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  3. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  4. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  5. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  6. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  7. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  8. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  9. Fanatec Wheel Compatibility on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fanatec Wheel Compatibility on Xbox: Dear Microsoft, I am owner of an Xbox and Fanatec Sim setup, however most of the wheel mappings don't work. I am annoyed that I have spent a lot of money just to get the functionality of 10% of...
  10. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...