Compatibilities

Discus and support Compatibilities in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everybody, Does someone tell me if the wireless adapter for windows is compatible with the xbox one media remote ? Thanks in advance for your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Virgoraph 31, Sep 5, 2017.

  1. Virgoraph 31
    Virgoraph 31 Guest

    Compatibilities


    Hello everybody,

    Does someone tell me if the wireless adapter for windows is compatible with the xbox one media remote ?

    Thanks in advance for your support!

    :)
     
    Virgoraph 31, Sep 5, 2017
    #1
  2. Using a Keyboard and Mouse on the Xbox 360

    I'd imagine in a future update they will release keyboard and mouse compatibilities. But for now there isn't.
     
    xbrutishkillerx, Sep 5, 2017
    #2
  3. xbox one backwards compatibilities

    I wasn't even aware that Microsoft were "streaming old games" I thought that was Sony. But in any case as an independant investment by all means look into it but in the bigger picture I know that every single person so far who bought an Xbox one that I know
    anyway kept their 360s to game with other friends who cannot afford a one and I'm willing to bet that that's exactly what most of us did knowing that the release title selection would be small and have a low replayability.

    So I personally still don't think it's viable because I still think it would be cheaper, easier, not to mention more complete than keeping the 360 or buying one second hand (from a retailer) than buying a device that in end effect will badly emulate a game
    and controller producing buggy and glitchy game play.

    Leave alone the fact that 99% of the games except the exclusives have been released for PC if you're really desperate.

    It's different running software designed around an Intel compiler in a Unix platform on an uncertified Intel based desktop to trying to run software developed using a completely different architecture using compilers for IBM only using custom made hardware.

    What your proposing in the end is like building a bicycle, bolting a combustion engine into it and then forgetting to reinforce the frame and fit the brakes..... It'll work..... Sort of but it won't work the way that either of which was originally intended
    to.

    (That last bit probably made no sense)
     
    About500Rabbits, Sep 5, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches Win User

    backwards compatible?

    That game is not backwards compatible. You can find a list of all games that are compatible at https://www.xbox.com/games/backward-compatibility

    There is no way to request a game to be compatible. The backwards compatibility program ended in 2021, so anything that is not compatible, won't be.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Do 360 games work?

  6. Smwutches Win User

    Dust: An Elysian Tail™ not appearing in my library

  7. Andrew1167 Win User

    xbox one backward compatability

  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Sniper ghost warrior 2 backwards compatible?

Thema:

Compatibilities

Loading...
  1. Compatibilities - Similar Threads - Compatibilities

  2. Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List: Does anyone know if there is an official disc-to-digital list with all compatible games? Can't seem to find one. XBOX should have a webpage that displays all compatible games, as well as...
  3. Is There A List Of Games Compatible With Digital License?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is There A List Of Games Compatible With Digital License?: I've tried claiming a digital license on two games: Guardians of the Galaxy and Forza 7. Both times it said that they weren't participating. Instead of me spending hours trying different discs, is...
  4. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  5. Compatibility mode, moved or stripped out of the CHI?

    in XboX Insiders
    Compatibility mode, moved or stripped out of the CHI?: I remember a compatibility check mode that the Xbox OS had at one time. I was having problems with two Unity games not loading fully today due to a bug in 2607, so I decided to see if I could...
  6. I’m asking Xbox to reconsider Mercenaries 2 for backward compatibility so fans can...

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m asking Xbox to reconsider Mercenaries 2 for backward compatibility so fans can...: It is incredibly frustrating and unfair that Mercenaries 2: World in Flames is not backward compatible on modern Xbox consoles, especially when Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction is fully...
  7. Xbox compatibility for Dark Souls 2

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox compatibility for Dark Souls 2: Hey, I saw on the Xbox app that Scholar of the First Sin is available for purchase. I was wondering if I buy it would I be able to play it on my Xbox 360 ? Cheers submitted by...
  8. Surface pro incompatibility need to become compatible

    in XboX Insiders
    Surface pro incompatibility need to become compatible: Roblox is incompatible on my Surface Pro 11. Can Microsoft make it compatible submitted by /u/No-Twist-9522 [link] [comments]
  9. Naruto Rise of a Ninja backward compatibility

    in XboX Insiders
    Naruto Rise of a Ninja backward compatibility: Hello I was a tester for 2007 Ubisoft Naruto: Rise of a Ninja on Xbox 360 & îm sad to are it’s not a backward compatible title. I would really like to play it again. Or having a remaster would be...
  10. Can Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom be added to the backwards compatibility list?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom be added to the backwards compatibility list?: I played it as a kid but never finished it. Please help!!! submitted by /u/Ill_Air2621 [link] [comments]