Compatability of Logitech G920 with xbox s

Discus and support Compatability of Logitech G920 with xbox s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Taken delivery of G920 today. I have tried everything, resets etc, etc but it simply isnt recognised by Xbox S. Is this a common problem and what is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Matt6652, May 25, 2023.

1. Matt6652
    Matt6652 Guest

Taken delivery of G920 today. I have tried everything, resets etc, etc but it simply isnt recognised by Xbox S. Is this a common problem and what is the fix... is the issue with Microsoft or Logitech. If i cant find a fix, its going back tomorrow

:)

Matt6652, May 25, 2023
  2. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Logitech MOMO racing wheel

If i am not mistaken that wheel is for PC and not Xbox. The only compatible wheel from Logitech is the G920.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

What steering wheels are compatible with series X

Hello Matthew, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

There are plenty of wheels compatible with Xbox consoles. You can notice one by searching for the "designed for Xbox" logo available in the box or wheel description.

If you're planning to get one I recommend Logitech wheels. G920 or G923 are the most popular model and a lot of games are compatible with these models.

Each game has their own list of compatible wheels, but researching about compatible wheels for Bus Sim 21, the Logitech G920 wheel is officially compatible with it.
    https://www.bussimulator.com/en/news.php?news=11
  4. Matt6652 Win User

Yes, as soon as the game is loaded non of the buttons work. A to start… nothing
  5. Matt6652 Win User

spoken to Logitech and they seem to think this is a sfotware issue with Microsoft as the wheel calibrates and does everything it should do on start up.
  6. Matt6652 Win User

Yes it seems to and it works (althought doesnt appear as a recognised accessory) on the xbox until you get to the games
Thema:

1. Compatability of Logitech G920 with xbox s - Similar Threads - Compatability Logitech G920

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  4. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  5. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  6. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  7. Fanatec Wheel Compatibility on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fanatec Wheel Compatibility on Xbox: Dear Microsoft, I am owner of an Xbox and Fanatec Sim setup, however most of the wheel mappings don't work. I am annoyed that I have spent a lot of money just to get the functionality of 10% of...
  8. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  9. Is the Logitech C270 3.0MP Webcam compatible with an Xbox Series S ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Logitech C270 3.0MP Webcam compatible with an Xbox Series S ?: Is the Logitech C270 3.0MP Webcam compatible with an Xbox series s 6fc35dec-475c-435f-b17b-db2cec78ce27
  10. Will the Logitech 3D Pro joystick ever be compatible with Xbox X series console so I can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the Logitech 3D Pro joystick ever be compatible with Xbox X series console so I can...: Is Microsoft/ASOBO ever gonna make the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick compatible for Xbox series X console. I would really like to use it with my console. I have done a 3D printed ball mod to...