Community Update May 2024 - Movements and Requests

Discus and support Community Update May 2024 - Movements and Requests in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/wynnXIP, May 14, 2024.

1. /u/wynnXIP
    /u/wynnXIP Guest

/u/wynnXIP, May 14, 2024
  2. RainingRoses Win User

can i get a quick start or operators manual for msfs2024?

Hi Elliot,

Are you referring to MSFS 2020? The exact release date for MSFS 2024 hasn’t been confirmed yet. All we know is that it’s planned for release sometime this year, and there may be more info at the games showcase in a couple of days.

Is there anything specific in the game that you’re looking for help with? The aircraft manuals offer some guidance.

If the newer game is indeed the one you’re enquiring about, refer to the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 FAQ

If you still have any questions or feedback about this, it would be best to ask on the official MSFS Community Forums or contact MSFS Support directly. You can submit a request at https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new - select the 2024 game version in the list.

Hope this helps.
  3. JC996633 Win User

3 year Xbox Ultimate Subscription was cancelled without my actions

XBOX GAME PASS ultimate canceled June 17, 2022 and refunded without my request.

I had subscription for november 21, 2024.
  4. JC996633 Win User

Canceled XBOX GAME PASS ultimate without my request

XBOX GAME PASS ultimate canceled June 17, 2022 and refunded without my request.

I had subscription for november 21, 2024.
  5. PYRO PERV Win User

Auto turn off

maybe the Kinect sensor is picking movement up. Your movements may count as activity
  6. - AJ - Win User

XBox 360 store closing sale

Hi, Paarthsandilya! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

The Xbox 360 closing sale started on May 14 and just a few days ago, on June 18, a new set of games were repriced and added to the ongoing sale.
    A second and final update to the list of games on sale will occur on July 16, bringing as many repriced games as possible before the store closes on July 29.

For your reference, the following information has been quoted from an Xbox Wire article:

"To celebrate the legacy of Xbox 360, we’re working with our amazing publishing partners to bring you as many price reductions from our online store or from the Xbox 360 Store on the console. We’ll be updating this list with more games on June 18, 2024, and on July 16, 2024, bringing you as many repriced games as possible before the end of July. These price reductions will remain in place for each game through the 360 store closing on July 29, 2024."

Source - https://news.xbox.com/2024/05/14/xbox-360-price-reductions-available-now/

You can find the list of games on sale in the Xbox Wire article above.

-----

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help.
    Best regards.
Thema:

1. Community Update May 2024 - Movements and Requests - Similar Threads - Community Update May

2. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  3. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  4. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  5. Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  6. Community Update March 2024 - Challenging Depths

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update March 2024 - Challenging Depths: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. Community Update February 2024 - 10th Anniversary Celebrations

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update February 2024 - 10th Anniversary Celebrations: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  8. Community Update January 2024 - First Month Accounts - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update January 2024 - First Month Accounts - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Insider Program Community Update December 2023 - Virtually Optimized Month

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Program Community Update December 2023 - Virtually Optimized Month: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Insider Program Community Update November 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Program Community Update November 2023: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]