Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning

Discus and support Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/wynnXIP, Apr 3, 2024.

1. /u/wynnXIP
    /u/wynnXIP Guest

/u/wynnXIP, Apr 3, 2024
  2. robnyack Win User

VOICE COMMANDS :(

Ranger..... did you get the April beta update? Users that have the April update are reporting that problem has returned.

I had that problem after the Feb update, but it was fixed with the march update. I hope they catch this and fix this before they release the April.

That's a Problem with having lots of updates.
  3. Huggs1 Win User

Figuring out my "Disc Drive Issue".

You got any way of recording a video or anything of the sound? After the March update I recorded videos of disc drive seeking noise and after my videos were passed on to the devs they released a fix for it during the April update.

My Xbox too has started making a random 1 second bumping sort of sound but it happens intermittently and doesn't seem to be causing any other problems, I'd be interested in seeing if it's the same as what you're talking about though, if it is, it's likely
    caused by an update and can be fixed with another update.
  4. IffyKnave264 Win User

Why won't my Xbox Series X record clips anymore?

Have you noticed that problem happening before or after April 10th 2024? I'm on xbox one but I got almost the same issue and it started right after april 10th system update. Before the update everything was recording fine for me. For me resetting the Xbox is not an option because it's the familly's Xbox and I cannot remove others profile
  5. f00xm4n Win User

Xbox One - April Update Issue (View Friends Online)

It may not be the April preview, the last update to the update for the April preview was 1.6g, although I not been on my xbox today so could have come through this morning.

are you in the beta preview program ?
  6. maxen Win User

Recent Players List

I thought it already had been for everyone, as part of the March update. If not, it's in the April update. I know this because I'm previewing that update. There's no date for when this goes live to everyone, but it should be soon.
Thema:

1. Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning - Similar Threads - Community Update March

2. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  3. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  4. Community Update May 2024 - Movements and Requests

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update May 2024 - Movements and Requests: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  6. Community Update March 2024 - Challenging Depths

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update March 2024 - Challenging Depths: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. Community Update February 2024 - 10th Anniversary Celebrations

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update February 2024 - 10th Anniversary Celebrations: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  8. Community Update January 2024 - First Month Accounts - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update January 2024 - First Month Accounts - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Insider Program Community Update December 2023 - Virtually Optimized Month

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Program Community Update December 2023 - Virtually Optimized Month: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Insider Program Community Update November 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Program Community Update November 2023: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]