Community Update January 2024 - First Month Accounts - Xbox Wire

Discus and support Community Update January 2024 - First Month Accounts - Xbox Wire in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/wynnXIP, Jan 10, 2024.

1. /u/wynnXIP
    /u/wynnXIP Guest

/u/wynnXIP, Jan 10, 2024
  2. krazy kappa Win User

My game got approved for refund over a week ago but still hasn't been refunded, someone please help

It was approved on January 7th 2024
  3. wallace7433 Win User

There should be a new year 50% sale in warthunder shop and there isn't one .Why?

The new year sale runs till 2nd of January 2024. It hasn't finished. That was the winter sale. The premuim vehicle packs should be on 50% sale till the 2nd of January? Why is this not on xbox?
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

when is Microsoft going to address and fix the deleted game bug for BG3?

5. Smwutches Win User

I'm a current gamepass ultimate subscriber. I just redeemed a code for 2 years of game pass ultimate. Do I need to turn off recurring billing?

Make sure it has the correct year. It should have just pushed the date ahead 2 years. So instead of renewing on January 5, 2022, it should say January 5, 2024.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Gamepass ultimate code with EE broadband

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Colin, if you already have an Active Game Pass Ultimate subscription by January 2024, if you redeem another Ultimate Game Pass in your account it will add up with the months you already have in your account, when you try to redeem the code the system will tell you the time of the subscription.

How to redeem gift cards and codes

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...

In the link below is the subscription conversion table.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-game-pass?xr=sh...
Thema:

1. Community Update January 2024 - First Month Accounts - Xbox Wire - Similar Threads - Community Update January

2. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  3. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  4. Community Update May 2024 - Movements and Requests

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update May 2024 - Movements and Requests: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  6. Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. Community Update March 2024 - Challenging Depths

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update March 2024 - Challenging Depths: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  8. Community Update February 2024 - 10th Anniversary Celebrations

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update February 2024 - 10th Anniversary Celebrations: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Insider Program Community Update December 2023 - Virtually Optimized Month

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Program Community Update December 2023 - Virtually Optimized Month: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Insider Program Community Update November 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Program Community Update November 2023: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]