Community banned

Discus and support Community banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, I believe was community banned for no reason and would love to be able to play today with my friends and family. Please someone help me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YourBoiMike, Mar 20, 2018.

1. YourBoiMike
    YourBoiMike Guest

Community banned

hello,

I believe was community banned for no reason and would love to be able to play today with my friends and family. Please someone help me

:)

YourBoiMike, Mar 20, 2018
  2. otisthered
    otisthered Guest
    XBox Live Suspension

Seems to me that the best way to ban someone is simply take away their ability to communicate. No chat. No messages. No nothing. Should still be able to play online if you are paying for the service though. Now if they are cheating then, yeah. Ban them from the service completely.

otisthered, Mar 20, 2018
  3. Adding people to your friends with Zero Gamer Score

I try to goat them into sending a nasty message so I can get them communication banned .

SimplyTheeBest, Mar 20, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Community banned

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist regarding enforcement related issues or questions.

You will have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for any information and possible options.

5. bowski477 Win User

Being banned twice

Is one a communications ban and one an account ban? Or are they both communications bans?
  6. IRB Win User

Communication banned

Hi

Suspensions are not issued for no-reason, only if it is shown that the rules have been broken. False reports don't lead to suspensions.

You will need to visit https://enforcement.xbox.com for more information, they don't use the forums for suspensions.
  7. oOo J0RDAN oOo Win User

Communication ban???

I feel like my voice is not even heard by you guys for real!!! Hundreds of dollars and I get spit in the face?? It's a game and there gonna be trash talk your taking the fun out of the game for real and that's why I'll go to Sony!!! i may even get legal
    advice!!! This is my money not yours!!!!!
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Communication ban

It's good that you are aware of what you did to deserve the suspension and reflecting on it serves to avoid suspensions in the future, yet there is nothing you can do but go through the suspension and read the Code of conduct.
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Communications ban

Make sure and check your ban here (pay attention to the duration in the end): https://enforcement.xbox.com

Please refrain from using other gtags in the forums or ask for personal bans.

If you have more questions contact us again
Thema:

Community banned

1. Community banned - Similar Threads - Community banned

2. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  3. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  4. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  5. Community Talk Back: What Is An "Xbox Insider"

in XboX Insiders
    Community Talk Back: What Is An "Xbox Insider": Hi there, everyone! This thread from last week (https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1bpcfxy/whats_the_point_in_being_an_xbox_insider/) was really illuminating with regard to how some...
  6. Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?: If not where can I go to if I need help with a xbox game? Aside from the generic 3 options of course.. being: Xbox Support Website Xbox Support App Microsoft Community Forums Because if i...
  8. How does my group post violate the community standards?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does my group post violate the community standards?: So a few days ago i was making a group post for people to join my community server on rust console. In the post i stated.”Repoping diortopia3x giving outpost starts first 10 gets tp to build spot”...
  9. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  10. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to 53af7620-f9b9-4d37-92a8-76b173ed1265