Community ban for 24 hours - Can't send messages or talk to someone

Discus and support Community ban for 24 hours - Can't send messages or talk to someone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI! I have an issue, because it seems I was banned for bad communication! I was messaging a friend and maybe I used a "bad" word, but this message was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lI McFly Il, Oct 19, 2017.

1. lI McFly Il
    lI McFly Il Guest

HI! I have an issue, because it seems I was banned for bad communication! I was messaging a friend and maybe I used a "bad" word, but this message was just sent to him as a joke, and I am 100% sure he wasn't upset by that. I would really like to get that
    problem sorted, because I am running a social guild in an MMO and I really need to talk to people or send out messages. I avoid in general offending others by using bad words or language that would fit for a ban.

Can someone help me out sorting that issue?!

Tanks in advance!

Regards

McFly

:)

lI McFly Il, Oct 19, 2017
  2. Banned From Communicating Problem

So 2 Days Ago I Got A 24 hour communication ban on the xbox one and it has almost been 48 hours and i can talk on skype and send messages be cause the ban is "over" but i Cant talk in party i can here my friends but they cant here me but we can talk on
    skype on the Xbox One please help!!

Ugly Fat Chick, Oct 19, 2017
  3. B14CK
    B14CK Guest
    Unwarranted Enforcement action

Hi,

I just received a communications ban for 24 hours, I sent a message to someone who was trash talking my teammate after a game and he reported both of us. I have never been reported for anything, at least if that's what "perfect record" means I haven't ever
    been reported. I don't believe the message I sent warranted a ban but I can't dispute it because the ban is for 24 hours. it's a mild inconvenience that I can't use communications but I have a serious problem with having a ban on my account for something that
    wasn't deserved.

B14CK, Oct 19, 2017
  4. Pandasaur cx
    Pandasaur cx Guest

We're not really able to assist you with any suspensions or bans, you'll need to speak with the enforcement team over on their website. https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

Pandasaur cx, Oct 19, 2017
  5. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    24 hour suspensions are not subject to a case review.

You will just have to wait it out.

Actions have consequences.

Just follow the Code of Conduct, it is that simple.

An Old Freak, Nov 1, 2018
  6. An Old Freak Win User

24 hour suspensions are not subject to a case review.

You will just have to wait it out.

Actions have consequences.

Just follow the Code of Conduct, it is that simple.
  7. Pandasaur cx Win User

We're not really able to assist you with any suspensions or bans, you'll need to speak with the enforcement team over on their website. https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
  8. Peter R Fleming Win User

Enforcement team issue

Few things to note:

1. If someone is breaking the rules, report them and do not reply or engage with them in any way.
    2. Enforcement history goes after 12 months after the ban has finished.
    3. Communication bans usually last 24 hours the first time you break a rule you will not be able to: Send messages, talk in-game, talk in party chat, or otherwise communicate with other users even if they are on your friends' list.
    4. If you send a message to someone and they report it the automated system will check the message and see if it was in violation then issue a ban if necessary if the automated system cannot tell if it is in violation of a rule then a member of the enforcement
      team will review and issues a ban if necessary.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Enforcement team issue

Few things to note:

1. If someone is breaking the rules, report them and do not reply or engage with them in any way.
    2. Enforcement history goes after 12 months after the ban has finished.
    3. Communication bans usually last 24 hours the first time you break a rule you will not be able to: Send messages, talk in-game, talk in party chat, or otherwise communicate with other users even if they are on your friends' list.
    4. If you send a message to someone and they report it the automated system will check the message and see if it was in violation then issue a ban if necessary if the automated system cannot tell if it is in violation of a rule then a member of the enforcement
      team will review and issues a ban if necessary.
    Any enforcement action stays on a account's record permanently,it is not removed after 12 months.

There is no "automated system" that checks to see if a message violates the ToU/CoC.

Every report is thoroughly investigated by a member of the enforcement team.

Not all first communication suspensions are 24 hours if it's a first offence,it depends on the severity of the offence.

As for the OP,doesn't matter how long you have been on xbox live,the rules are the same for everyone.I've been on live since it began,that doesn't give me a free pass to break the rules.
  10. Tezzerrific Win User

if i tell someone to kill them selves how long is the ban?

I would not even send GG after a game, plenty of people have had 24 hour bans due to this from the other person reporting and the auto system banning, best to not communicate over xbox network at all. And as it is a 24 hour ban you can't submit a review so the auto ban system gets away with it again.
Thema:

1. Community ban for 24 hours - Can't send messages or talk to someone - Similar Threads - Community ban hours

2. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  3. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  4. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  5. Community Talk Back: What Is An "Xbox Insider"

in XboX Insiders
    Community Talk Back: What Is An "Xbox Insider": Hi there, everyone! This thread from last week (https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1bpcfxy/whats_the_point_in_being_an_xbox_insider/) was really illuminating with regard to how some...
  6. Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?: If not where can I go to if I need help with a xbox game? Aside from the generic 3 options of course.. being: Xbox Support Website Xbox Support App Microsoft Community Forums Because if i...
  8. How does my group post violate the community standards?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does my group post violate the community standards?: So a few days ago i was making a group post for people to join my community server on rust console. In the post i stated.”Repoping diortopia3x giving outpost starts first 10 gets tp to build spot”...
  9. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  10. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to 53af7620-f9b9-4d37-92a8-76b173ed1265