Communications Suspension Confusion

Discus and support Communications Suspension Confusion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was given a 2 week communications suspension on 12/22 for some unknown reason. I applied for a case review and the Mod said I was given a 1 week... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Californian, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Communications Suspension Confusion

I was given a 2 week communications suspension on 12/22 for some unknown reason. I applied for a case review and the Mod said I was given a 1 week communications ban. Does the Mod (XBLPET THETA) not know how to count
    or did they shorten my suspension? And why is the permanent ban impact listed if my account is only under temporary suspension? I still don't even know what I did in the first place and this
    non-transparent moderating system is obviously not very efficient.

"For the duration of the suspension this account cannot use Xbox Live communication features, including in-game and party chat, messaging, video communications, gameplay broadcasting, sharing content, and Skype on Xbox One.
    Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges until 01/05/2016 02:40:09 AM (UTC)"
    ????

:)

The Californian, Dec 25, 2015
  2. SneakyxRifle
    SneakyxRifle Guest
    Communication Suspension Confusion

Hi there

I just received an email stating i have a communication ban, i really dont understand people are allowed to bombared me with hate messages i report them nothing happens but as soon as i stand up for myself i get the ban, it makes no sense at all. Again i
    say this i get bombarded with hate messages and nothing, trust me know nothing has been done. I want to know why?

SneakyxRifle, Dec 25, 2015
  3. Communication Suspension Confusion

I was given a 2 week communications suspension on 12/22 (for what I still don't know). I filed a case review and the moderator said I was given a 1 week communication suspension and upheld the decision with no details. Does the mod (XBLPET THETA) not know
    how to count or did they shorten my communication suspension? Also, why is the permanent suspension impact listed on temporary suspensions -- it doesn't make sense. This whole arbitrary process doesn't make sense, but anybody able to shed some light on this?

"Temporary suspension impact: For the duration of the suspension this account cannot use Xbox Live communication features, including in-game and party chat, messaging, video communications, gameplay broadcasting, sharing content, and Skype on Xbox
    One. Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. (???) This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges until 01/05/2016 02:40:09 AM (UTC)"

The Californian, Dec 25, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Did you log in here to see if you could find out why you were suspended and for how long?

I am really not sure but I believe that is more a warning than anything. Since you obviously did receive a permanent ban.

Good Luck!

{Parity}, Dec 25, 2015
  5. {Parity} Win User

Did you log in here to see if you could find out why you were suspended and for how long?

I am really not sure but I believe that is more a warning than anything. Since you obviously did receive a permanent ban.

Good Luck!
  6. {Parity} Win User

Only the enforcement team can answer questions about your ban. Your ban is on what you have done not what others have done. Just don't retaliate at all. Best thing to do is report them and move on. Good Luck!
  7. SneakyxRifle Win User

Hi there

I just received an email stating i have a communication ban, i really dont understand people are allowed to bombared me with hate messages i report them nothing happens but as soon as i stand up for myself i get the ban, it makes no sense at all. Again i
    say this i get bombarded with hate messages and nothing, trust me know nothing has been done. I want to know why?
  8. Theory of Game Win User

Hey there.

Don't worry about it listing the permanent suspension impacts there - that doesn't apply to you as your suspension is not a permanent one.

As for the suspension action itself, only the enforcement team can give you more details on that. Case review is the way to contact them - if the review is not yet closed I'd suggest asking for more clarification.

Hope this helps.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Confused about suspension

Thema:

1. Communications Suspension Confusion - Similar Threads - Communications Suspension Confusion

2. I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended

in XBoX on Windows
    I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended: I appealed my communications suspension but 3 days after it got approved it still says my communications are suspended a67c11c6-37c9-47e8-9237-52bc673b18b9
  3. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  4. I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago: Please fix this my username is KEA456 e64d352c-dff0-45e5-9df0-dc745378a31a
  5. hello I got a communication suspension and it doesn’t say the time

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello I got a communication suspension and it doesn’t say the time: all it says its to check for more info on the enforcement page but it’s my brothers account and he wont home for a while. how can i know the duration of the suspension or know if it’s even...
  6. Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.: I submitted an appeal to have my accound lifted from a perm bann and it was declined I was not givin a reason why i was banned and why my appeal was declined and I don't know what to do 7 years...
  7. How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...: I have been blocked from playing with or communicating with my friends due to being suspended for a communication violation. I put in an appeal and want to know when I will know something. I've...
  8. So I get banned for 4 days from communicating then I get a 15 day account suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I get banned for 4 days from communicating then I get a 15 day account suspension?: So I get banned for 4 days from communicating so I submit an appeal it get denied bla bla bla but then not to long after that I get a 15 day account suspension for no apparent reason which is...
  9. 8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.: I recently received a communications ban for 8 days, my suspension ended 5 days ago but I still have a communications ban on my account. For context this is my first ever suspension received....
  10. Enforcement action communication suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement action communication suspension: My account was suspended for a period of 8 days after a first time offense. I understood that it was a communication suspension so I could play, but not communicate. For whatever reason, after...