Communication with the Xbox network servers has been interrupted (#х41 cd2b15f8d2c586)...

Discus and support Communication with the Xbox network servers has been interrupted (#х41 cd2b15f8d2c586)... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can not join multiplayer games on the newest mw2, I can’t join Warzone games this issue has been the same for the past 5 days. Iv tried restarting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ben voldy, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Ben voldy
    Ben voldy Guest

Communication with the Xbox network servers has been interrupted (#х41 cd2b15f8d2c586)...

I can not join multiplayer games on the newest mw2, I can’t join Warzone games this issue has been the same for the past 5 days. Iv tried restarting Xbox, Xbox reset, re installed while mw2 game, clearing Mac. It’s getting really I g annoying Communication with the Xbox network servers has been interrupted (#х41 cd2b15f8d2c586)... :(

:)

Ben voldy, Dec 3, 2022
  2. Brian Lemastet Win User

Communication with the Xbox network servers has been interrupted (#х41 cd2b15f8d2c586) status: MONTANO

Iv done the steps you said to take an it still does it on mw2 my mic is not working in game chat on dmz iv tryed everything nothing will work it works in party chat but not game chat it works fine on vandgard just mw2 I can't get mic to work it's getting really annoying
  3. Francia J. Win User

Communication with the Xbox network servers has been interrupted (#х41 cd2b15f8d2c586) status: MONTANO

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powerycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below, Ben:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

If that didn't work, may I ask if you're having issues with other online games?
  4. ben Support Win User

Hello I tried this and it still isn’t working, I can’t load fortnite either I get the error code 0x87e10bef.

I can get into games on rocket league
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

Communication with servers has been interrupted

Hey Syd, sorry to hear about the connection issues! We're happy to help, but let's try a couple things right off the bat. Can you please try resetting your network hardware by unplugging the power cables to your router and modem for about 15 seconds each?
    After that, try running a LIVE connection test, to see what comes up. Please let me know how it goes! :)
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Communication with the Xbox Live servers has been interrupted

Hey there!

Unfortunately each situation can seem similar, but the difference can be in the the details (model numbers, hardware type, etc). Having specific detailed information like that actually helps us solve most of the network issues reported on our forums.

We do have a separate forum for known network issues for many home network devices. Check out our Networking Hardware Information forum and see if your device is listed, but in order
    for us to continue troubleshooting we will need your hardware information. Please let us know when you are able to provide your hardware information so we can look into this issue further.

Thanks! :)
Thema:

1. Communication with the Xbox network servers has been interrupted (#х41 cd2b15f8d2c586)... - Similar Threads - Communication network servers

2. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....
  3. I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats: I have been having trouble communicating on xbox live. To start, i am not coms banned on anything Xbox Live, CoD, or Fortnite, yet i can not communicate with anyone on anything. I have a wireless...
  4. How long is a fourth communication ban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How long is a fourth communication ban?: The first time I was mic banned it was for 12 hours. The second time was one week, and then my third was 2 weeks, and this all happened in 2018 and I haven’t been mic banned since then. So I was...
  5. Voice communication ban on xbox reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice communication ban on xbox reset?: If you have been communication banned 4 times and have a 24 day suspension your next com ban is permanent but i get false reported all the time and I don't want to be permanently communication...
  6. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  7. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  8. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  9. Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...: Please tell me why am I getting the communication Xbox server Montano error? How do u fix this and why is it happening ? cda1fc7e-2cb3-44ed-bfa6-698c47a11c2a
  10. your device is no longer able to participate in the network because it can’t communicate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    your device is no longer able to participate in the network because it can’t communicate...: The NAT type is fine for everything except my Xbox all of a sudden. How do I fix this? [img] 30a7494a-03b5-4afb-9e6c-0a8ccc99ab75