Communication Suspension?

Discus and support Communication Suspension? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox account will not allow us any type of communication. I was banned and released on Tuesday, the 18th at 4pm EST. I can play in multiplayer mode... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxShadowCattxX, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Communication Suspension?

My xbox account will not allow us any type of communication. I was banned and released on Tuesday, the 18th at 4pm EST. I can play in multiplayer mode however I can not use a headset to talk or message to communicate. I have been to enforcement.xbox.com
    and it shows no active suspensions. I also called on Saturday the 21st and spoke to three different people who were unable to help.

Can I please get an update on this and why this is happening? We have signed out and signed in. Logged off and everything else I can think of.

thank you

:)

XxShadowCattxX, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    Have no clue why I got a communication ban.

Communications bans are not just from voice communications but any form of communications

Here is a sample for the enforcement site about comm bans:

Communications Suspensions
    Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

Dadwhite, Oct 23, 2017
  3. sHenziiii
    sHenziiii Guest
    Communication!!!!!!!!!!

I try to communicate but nobody ever talks lol.

sHenziiii, Oct 23, 2017
  4. bowski477 Win User

Communication

Try removing the account from the console and redownloading it to see if that clears the issue.
  5. vibroluxor Win User

To the community

I'm not happy about the state of things, that's for sure. maybe not for the same reasons as you, but the governing body of this country is a big mess right now. the governing parties have invested so much into building conflict that I can't see how it'll
    go away until all the old bitter people die.
  6. APOCACIDE Win User

To the community

history-not me-for the record im comfortable and happy-have to fight gettin fat-alot of people in this world wish they had that prob. and i know it
  7. APOCACIDE Win User

To the community

"we" have never been in control-in the whole history of civilization, this country got close-but "they" have regetted it from the beginning-and its over now so keep your head down and teach your children right from wrong in the hope of some future chance
    to fix it-but dont let "them" know-they despise righteousness-and before anyone even starts-i have no religion-but i am righteous in the most uncluttered way
  8. UneasyJmitchell Win User

To the community

Jesse James and his gang continued to fight the Civil War in the Midwest also. :p
Thema:

Communication Suspension?

1. Communication Suspension? - Similar Threads - Communication Suspension

2. Falsely accused LFG suspensions and communication bans

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Falsely accused LFG suspensions and communication bans: I create a lot of looking for group posts for rocket league. I don't know is someone is reporting my posts for fun but within the last 3 weeks I've been communication banned 4 times, each time...
  3. Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.: I was communication suspended a few hours ago for this gamerpic, when I tried to make an appeal saying that I had no idea it violated the ToS, it was declined. I stated my reasoning and even...
  4. Communication suspension issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Communication suspension issues: I got a 4 day communication suspension on Xbox that ended today at 2:33 pm, it is now 9:06 pm and I still cannot use voice chat or messages. Does anyone know how to resolve this? I have already...
  5. Got a suspension from Communications on Xbox Live. The whole process reeks of illegitimacy.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got a suspension from Communications on Xbox Live. The whole process reeks of illegitimacy.: I was first aware of my suspension when I tried to send a message to someone. Only when I logged in the following day did I get a proper message on Xbox live that I had a suspension. I have many...
  6. Communication Suspension on a group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication Suspension on a group post: I got a Communication Suspension on a group post for some reason I put this in I have star lords outfit and dance the bundle is now 500 v-buck's can I appeal this....
  7. Lift suspension/ awareness of communication

in XboX Insiders
    Lift suspension/ awareness of communication: Hello I am here after communicating with Xbox live support. I was told to come here to help with my suspension. I try to give my little brother the best gaming experience cause when I was his age...
  8. Communication suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication suspension: Back on January 23 I received a com suspension, and though the suspension has been over as it only lasted 3 days, but I wanted to know what I had said to get the enforcement, I've been checking at...
  9. Communication Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication Suspension: i have a question why did I get communication suspension for asking a dude politely not to call people names i said dude dont be calling people "[mod removed] morons" i quotation marked it because...
  10. Minecraft Communication Suspension

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft Communication Suspension: I'm not sure but i think my Xbox account has been com banned on Minecraft and i want to make sure and check how long the can is. the enforcement.xbox.com page isn't loading in for me. what can I...