Communication Suspension on a group post

Discus and support Communication Suspension on a group post in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got a Communication Suspension on a group post for some reason I put this in I have star lords outfit and dance the bundle is now 500 v-buck's can I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Snake Eyes 2N, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Communication Suspension on a group post

I got a Communication Suspension on a group post for some reason I put this in I have star lords outfit and dance the bundle is now 500 v-buck's can I appeal this.

:)

Snake Eyes 2N, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Snake Eyes 2N Win User

I think I should leave it then and get it over with
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see if it's eligible for a case review. LFG posts are only for looking for others to play a game with. Posting anything else can result in a suspension.
  4. Snake Eyes 2N Win User

thank you But I think I should leave it for now it is for 7 days but I think I am going to be alot careful in the future
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live ban

Case reviews are not eligible for 24 hours suspensions because the review takes longer than the suspension itself. All he can do is wait it out. You would want to review the Community Standards to avoid future suspensions. If this was a "Looking for Group (LFG)" post, it was issued a suspension because offering to buy, sell, trade, etc. is not allowed in those posts. Those are strictly for looking for others to play games with.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Suspension from group posts

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com
    If you’re unsure why your suspension was decided, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of violation associated with each enforcement action
Thema:

1. Communication Suspension on a group post - Similar Threads - Communication Suspension group

2. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....
  3. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  4. I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago: Please fix this my username is KEA456 e64d352c-dff0-45e5-9df0-dc745378a31a
  5. hello I got a communication suspension and it doesn’t say the time

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello I got a communication suspension and it doesn’t say the time: all it says its to check for more info on the enforcement page but it’s my brothers account and he wont home for a while. how can i know the duration of the suspension or know if it’s even...
  6. Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.: I submitted an appeal to have my accound lifted from a perm bann and it was declined I was not givin a reason why i was banned and why my appeal was declined and I don't know what to do 7 years...
  7. How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...: I have been blocked from playing with or communicating with my friends due to being suspended for a communication violation. I put in an appeal and want to know when I will know something. I've...
  8. So I get banned for 4 days from communicating then I get a 15 day account suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I get banned for 4 days from communicating then I get a 15 day account suspension?: So I get banned for 4 days from communicating so I submit an appeal it get denied bla bla bla but then not to long after that I get a 15 day account suspension for no apparent reason which is...
  9. 8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.: I recently received a communications ban for 8 days, my suspension ended 5 days ago but I still have a communications ban on my account. For context this is my first ever suspension received....
  10. Enforcement action communication suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement action communication suspension: My account was suspended for a period of 8 days after a first time offense. I understood that it was a communication suspension so I could play, but not communicate. For whatever reason, after...