Communication suspension issues

Discus and support Communication suspension issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got a 4 day communication suspension on Xbox that ended today at 2:33 pm, it is now 9:06 pm and I still cannot use voice chat or messages. Does... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NC_Rebel, Aug 28, 2022.

1. NC_Rebel
    NC_Rebel Guest

I got a 4 day communication suspension on Xbox that ended today at 2:33 pm, it is now 9:06 pm and I still cannot use voice chat or messages. Does anyone know how to resolve this? I have already logged out of my account and restarted my Xbox both numerous times and nothing is fixed. It's really irritating me

:)

NC_Rebel, Aug 28, 2022
  2. austinborland Win User

Communication suspension issue

I had just tried doing the hard reset even tried it once more and no luck unfortunately
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi NC_Rebel! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Try this please

Remove your account from the console

Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox

Download your account again

To know how remove/add your account again please see this link

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  4. JOSHUASHALO Win User

5. bayting Win User

Try a hard reset and make sure you have a membership still.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Try doing a hard reset (hold the power button down on the console until it shuts off, unplug it, plug it back in after 30 seconds, then turn it back on). Sometimes it just needs to resync.
Thema:

1. Communication suspension issues - Similar Threads - Communication suspension issues

2. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....
  3. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  4. I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago: Please fix this my username is KEA456 e64d352c-dff0-45e5-9df0-dc745378a31a
  5. hello I got a communication suspension and it doesn’t say the time

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello I got a communication suspension and it doesn’t say the time: all it says its to check for more info on the enforcement page but it’s my brothers account and he wont home for a while. how can i know the duration of the suspension or know if it’s even...
  6. Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.: I submitted an appeal to have my accound lifted from a perm bann and it was declined I was not givin a reason why i was banned and why my appeal was declined and I don't know what to do 7 years...
  7. How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...: I have been blocked from playing with or communicating with my friends due to being suspended for a communication violation. I put in an appeal and want to know when I will know something. I've...
  8. So I get banned for 4 days from communicating then I get a 15 day account suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I get banned for 4 days from communicating then I get a 15 day account suspension?: So I get banned for 4 days from communicating so I submit an appeal it get denied bla bla bla but then not to long after that I get a 15 day account suspension for no apparent reason which is...
  9. 8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.: I recently received a communications ban for 8 days, my suspension ended 5 days ago but I still have a communications ban on my account. For context this is my first ever suspension received....
  10. Enforcement action communication suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement action communication suspension: My account was suspended for a period of 8 days after a first time offense. I understood that it was a communication suspension so I could play, but not communicate. For whatever reason, after...