Communication suspension for blurred out swear word?

Discus and support Communication suspension for blurred out swear word? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I received a communication ban for a mostly blurred out word that being the word ‘cocky’, which first off isn’t a swear word an insult yes but light... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ELITE CHEETO23, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Communication suspension for blurred out swear word?

I received a communication ban for a mostly blurred out word that being the word ‘cocky’, which first off isn’t a swear word an insult yes but light and secondly it was mostly blurred out using the ‘*’ symbol I never been banned for blurred out swear words but why all of a Sudden it has changed?

Oh not to try and act smart but there isn’t any option that stops you creating an account without accepting the terms and service/user agreement, in which I didn’t accept so therefore I theoretically can’t be penalised for not following their terms of service?

:)

ELITE CHEETO23, Jan 23, 2022
  2. ELITE CHEETO23 Win User

Yep, the network has been down for about a week now or suffering from some issues, people say it’s Microsoft employees who handle suspensions which doesn’t really feel true as I received the suspension in less than a minute, in which case either a Microsoft employee is enjoying their job a bit too much or the system that detects vulgar words/ insults is broken, and it’s not good to say the least as repeated suspensions can result in permanent ban or console ban, I’d quite literally off my self if I payed £450 for the series x just to get permanently banned for no reason
  3. ShootDangImissd Win User

I also have this issue, I have a suspension on messaging and party chat fronts, with no indication of who did it, and i was completely passive. YOUR XBOX ENFORCEMENT WEBSITE IS PERMANENTLY OFFLINE, IT JUST SPINS NEVER LOADS. FIX IT
  4. Vibauz Win User

Suspension I don't feel I deserved.

Forgot it blurs the word out. It is the F word that is blurred out on both. for those who are wondering and or didnt know.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Major Problems with Criteria for Xbox Live Enforcement

You swore in your communications, that is a violation of the code of conduct. Yes it is the responsibility of Microsoft to police its live service and you agreed to the rules when you signed up. Live is certified as E for everyone and therefore suspensions
    can be handed out. Context in game play is one thing, where the odd swear word can come out amongst more mature players but in a message they are more aggressive, threatening. Simply put, don't swear and cus, you won't get a suspension.
  6. StonedTowelie42 Win User

there someone kinda bullying me

i dont cuss it just blurs out suicide related words
Thema:

1. Communication suspension for blurred out swear word? - Similar Threads - Communication suspension blurred

2. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....
  3. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  4. I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago: Please fix this my username is KEA456 e64d352c-dff0-45e5-9df0-dc745378a31a
  5. hello I got a communication suspension and it doesn’t say the time

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello I got a communication suspension and it doesn’t say the time: all it says its to check for more info on the enforcement page but it’s my brothers account and he wont home for a while. how can i know the duration of the suspension or know if it’s even...
  6. Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.: I submitted an appeal to have my accound lifted from a perm bann and it was declined I was not givin a reason why i was banned and why my appeal was declined and I don't know what to do 7 years...
  7. How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...: I have been blocked from playing with or communicating with my friends due to being suspended for a communication violation. I put in an appeal and want to know when I will know something. I've...
  8. So I get banned for 4 days from communicating then I get a 15 day account suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I get banned for 4 days from communicating then I get a 15 day account suspension?: So I get banned for 4 days from communicating so I submit an appeal it get denied bla bla bla but then not to long after that I get a 15 day account suspension for no apparent reason which is...
  9. 8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.: I recently received a communications ban for 8 days, my suspension ended 5 days ago but I still have a communications ban on my account. For context this is my first ever suspension received....
  10. Enforcement action communication suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement action communication suspension: My account was suspended for a period of 8 days after a first time offense. I understood that it was a communication suspension so I could play, but not communicate. For whatever reason, after...