Communication Bann is Over but I still can't talk to anyone...HELP!!!!!

Discus and support Communication Bann is Over but I still can't talk to anyone...HELP!!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was banned 2 weeks ago for communication. I have now served that suspension but unfortunately I still cannot talk to anyone. XBOX SUPPORT HELP!!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FearTheJoo, Nov 26, 2017.

1. FearTheJoo
    FearTheJoo Guest

I was banned 2 weeks ago for communication. I have now served that suspension but unfortunately I still cannot talk to anyone. XBOX SUPPORT HELP!!!! This is ridiculous!

:)

FearTheJoo, Nov 26, 2017
  2. TriplejArtic
    TriplejArtic Guest
    Fis the enforcement system

I was communication banned two weeks ago. It was supposed to end yesterday but it now says its over and I still can't talk to anyone or send messages. Someone please help me.

TriplejArtic, Nov 26, 2017
  3. Don't know what to do.

My xbox got a communication ban it's over now but I can't talk in party chat or send messages my gamertag is please help.

Captain modShot, Nov 26, 2017
  4. TylerB_33
    TylerB_33 Guest

I'm having the same issue. This is dumb. We aren't even trying to appeal the ban, just the fact that the bans are over yet the punishment still persists without the website saying so.

TylerB_33, Nov 26, 2017
  5. TylerB_33 Win User

I'm having the same issue. This is dumb. We aren't even trying to appeal the ban, just the fact that the bans are over yet the punishment still persists without the website saying so.
  6. achi11ies61 Win User

Comm block still after i got unbanned fix this enforcement team

If your ban has expired and you still can't communicate with others try removing the account from the console and re adding it to see if that clears the issue.
    sorry didny work :( still says privacy settings prevent chat with some people and i checked my enforcement history and no banns are active but my case review glows orange and i click it nothing happends and goes to my history and just shows my last
    bann from 25th to 8th and i cant click on anything all of the it is grey i know the active banns are orange but none are
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

my communication suspension is over and I still can't talk in party chat

Check the exact time of your suspension and give it a 24 hrs time for the change in the servers to be committed
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

Communication banned over but still cant talk

Hi, try removing your account from the console. After it's been removed hold the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it turns off. Turn it back on and the add your account again. See if that helps and let us know.

Add or remove account
  9. Dadwhite Win User

Communication ban is ended and I still can't talk

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.
Thema:

1. Communication Bann is Over but I still can't talk to anyone...HELP!!!!! - Similar Threads - Communication Bann still

2. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....
  3. I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats: I have been having trouble communicating on xbox live. To start, i am not coms banned on anything Xbox Live, CoD, or Fortnite, yet i can not communicate with anyone on anything. I have a wireless...
  4. How long is a fourth communication ban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How long is a fourth communication ban?: The first time I was mic banned it was for 12 hours. The second time was one week, and then my third was 2 weeks, and this all happened in 2018 and I haven’t been mic banned since then. So I was...
  5. Voice communication ban on xbox reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice communication ban on xbox reset?: If you have been communication banned 4 times and have a 24 day suspension your next com ban is permanent but i get false reported all the time and I don't want to be permanently communication...
  6. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  7. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  8. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  9. on my game it says im suspended from online multiplayer and communications but when i check...

in XBoX on Consoles
    on my game it says im suspended from online multiplayer and communications but when i check...: why does it say im suspended on my game but on the web it doesnt. 3cb5917a-4b46-4946-b14e-449909a1b6c0
  10. How did I get communication banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How did I get communication banned?: Can someone please explain to me how I got communication banned from xbox. Not only did I get communication banned, but after my appeal went through, they sent an e-mail suggesting that even...