Communication ban really?

Discus and support Communication ban really? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] So why is it I get communication ban for standing up for my 10 year old nephew who has AUTISM but yet I get banned for calling this dude out?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Eben Stephens, Dec 15, 2022.

1. Communication ban really?

Communication ban really? [​IMG]
    So why is it I get communication ban for standing up for my 10 year old nephew who has AUTISM but yet I get banned for calling this dude out? Xbox talkes about making the community better but the people who stand up for the ones who don’t have a voice gets in trouble I’m ver disappointed

[mod removed]

:)

Eben Stephens, Dec 15, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

In situations like that, it's better to report and block instead of responding. It doesn't matter how a situation starts. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, it warrants a suspension.
  3. AIex WiIheIm Win User

A 7 day communication ban? Really?

4. Smwutches Win User

A 7 day communication ban? Really?

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Console ban for voice communications? Really?

6. Mister Mascot Win User

Console ban for voice communications? Really?

Hey there OG Takedown,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a

Case Review
    . 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable as Darft Badger mentioned, however you can find more information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your
    Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the Code of Conduct or Terms of Service has happened.

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps

HERE
    , however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the

Code of Conduct
    , which you should review prior to filing the review.

If you fail on the questionnaire during the Case Review, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

Hope that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

1. Communication ban really? - Similar Threads - Communication ban really

2. How long is a fourth communication ban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How long is a fourth communication ban?: The first time I was mic banned it was for 12 hours. The second time was one week, and then my third was 2 weeks, and this all happened in 2018 and I haven’t been mic banned since then. So I was...
  3. Voice communication ban on xbox reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice communication ban on xbox reset?: If you have been communication banned 4 times and have a 24 day suspension your next com ban is permanent but i get false reported all the time and I don't want to be permanently communication...
  4. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  5. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  6. How did I get communication banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How did I get communication banned?: Can someone please explain to me how I got communication banned from xbox. Not only did I get communication banned, but after my appeal went through, they sent an e-mail suggesting that even...
  7. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  8. I got communication banned for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got communication banned for some reason: I got communication banned for using the clown emoji to a guy threatening to get me banned saying he worked at microsoft when he was obviously 13 i then decided to use clown emojis in a more...
  9. Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?: Just wondering if I can play online at all 5c3024d7-2109-4f19-ae9e-3c1e8129389e
  10. I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing

in XBoX on Windows
    I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing: I had family over for a thanksgiving party which they couldn’t attend and instead came over today, my cousins usually hang out in my room and I installed some games that they could play any games...