Communication ban overturned but still banned

Discus and support Communication ban overturned but still banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; After getting communication banned for sending a message that was not in violation of any guidelines, I appealed it and then received an email saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UvealMoth2134, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Communication ban overturned but still banned

After getting communication banned for sending a message that was not in violation of any guidelines, I appealed it and then received an email saying that it was going to be overturned.

Only problem is that in Microsoft's wisdom I am still banned despite it not appearing as an active suspension.

If anyone has any idea of what to do it would be appreciated as the Microsoft support has been completely useless throughout it.

:)

UvealMoth2134, Oct 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this UVEALMOTH2134

When you received the notification about the ban lift?
    Today? Also, in this notification. Are you able to see the date of your ban lift?
  3. The Legacy Win User

Very Serious Xbox Security Breach through messages

Xbox overturned my false bans and gave me a code for Xbox Live Gold, but the problem is still present. I just got another communication ban.
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Ban got overturned but still banned

5. jarrettleishear Win User

Customer sevice didnt do anything. All the customer service said was its an enforcement issue and the power cycle didnt do anything i just wanna know how i can contact the enforcement team to ask why it says on there website my ban was overturned but in
    reality its not
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    jarrettleishear

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Feel free to contract Xbox Customer Support so they can look into your account to check what the current status is

of your suspension / ban. The only thing Xbox customer service reps can do is see whether or not the suspension is still active and for how long.

They
    would not be able to touch or overturn anything Enforcement-wise. But they would be able to provide that helpful information.

Asprovided
    above the best way to reach Live Support would be here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select
    See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Also, try power cycling your Xbox console. Maybe your console needs to be refreshed so that the console can recognize that you're no

longer suspended.

How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. Communication ban overturned but still banned - Similar Threads - Communication ban overturned

2. How long is a fourth communication ban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How long is a fourth communication ban?: The first time I was mic banned it was for 12 hours. The second time was one week, and then my third was 2 weeks, and this all happened in 2018 and I haven’t been mic banned since then. So I was...
  3. Voice communication ban on xbox reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice communication ban on xbox reset?: If you have been communication banned 4 times and have a 24 day suspension your next com ban is permanent but i get false reported all the time and I don't want to be permanently communication...
  4. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  5. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  6. How did I get communication banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How did I get communication banned?: Can someone please explain to me how I got communication banned from xbox. Not only did I get communication banned, but after my appeal went through, they sent an e-mail suggesting that even...
  7. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  8. I got communication banned for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got communication banned for some reason: I got communication banned for using the clown emoji to a guy threatening to get me banned saying he worked at microsoft when he was obviously 13 i then decided to use clown emojis in a more...
  9. Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?: Just wondering if I can play online at all 5c3024d7-2109-4f19-ae9e-3c1e8129389e
  10. I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing

in XBoX on Windows
    I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing: I had family over for a thanksgiving party which they couldn’t attend and instead came over today, my cousins usually hang out in my room and I installed some games that they could play any games...